Dormarmmu

*checks the time*

Why didn't Dormammu just stop killing him?

Because he'd be stuck starring at Strange for eternity and he was his only form of entertainment. God knows how many times Strange died until Dormammu finally caved. Hes lucky he didnt go insane

dormarmmu...
A deal's a deal!

Would Dormammu know what a watch is? Time doesn't exist in the dark dimension...

that dormammu is dumb af

Why didn't Dormammu just take the Eye from him?

I'll give this movie this much....it toned down the retarded humor, I mean there was still some but compared to the likes of Ant-Man? This was the same exact by the books boring formula, but they did tone down the retard humor and I can't help but feel like maybe just maybe Marvel is realizing people are getting sick of their shit to some extent, I dare even say this film attempted to have some intense scenes....keyword attempted

Bobby Roode, I've come to bargain.

Funny, because this one to me felt like it was pandering the hardest, they dind't gave a fuck about selling us on the idea of this idiot as the sorcerer supreme.

It feels like a cheap journey

Glorious.

He's not really there yet but he's getting there. I expect him to act a bit more knowledgeable when he appears in Thor 3. I hated the jokes in the movie tho, goddamn they felt forced and unnecessary expect the misunderstanding between mads and strange when they meet.

*arrives*

That's because he's not there yet. Hell, the entire movie he didn't really do well in a single fight. Even besting Dormammu just meant convincing Dormammu to do nothing.

He'll be there in the next movie he's in.

Yes, it appears that Marvel has learned from their mistake in Avengers 2. That said, they are trying to make you laugh from the time to time. The car crash scene and Strange being more of ass to everyone after fit.

Also fuck you Sup Forums, with so Many King of the Hill fans on the board I expect more of you to mention Feels So Good. KOTH has ruined me and every time I hear I can't help but laugh.

Also how about the movie portrayed Mordo? While not remotely in line with the comics, I found him compelling.

BARGAINS, BARGAINS, BARGAINS!!!

>Time keeps looping anyway
I wonder

Most people like the humour, silly, a bunch of contrarian faggots on a laosian basket-weaving pictogram board don't represent the majority of their audience.

He isn't the Sorcerer Supreme yet, you dummy. It doesn't need to sell you one that, just that he's advancing in hi studies, and that he can use his ingenuity to save the world.

If you genuinely laughed at mister doctor, i feel bad for you

The avengers 2 mistake of making too much money?

>he doesn't appreciate my sophisticated form of advanced patrician humor

How do you get this autistic

Precisely.

He didn't want to bargain

I dunno. The humor was definitely less than in Ant-Man, but at least in Ant-Man it felt like it belonged there. In Dr Strange the humor felt awkward as fuck and completely out of place, like they made the movie without any jokes at all and then decided to add in some bad jokes at the last minute.

10!

WHY WON'T YOU DIE

because strange would keep harassing him. and the time loop would continue .

Never realized how dumb that flying fedora looked before.

Why didn't Dormammu just take Mr. Doctor and PUSH HIM

SOMEWHERE ELSE!

why didn't dormammu just google "time"

One does not simply take AN INFINITY STONE(!) from someone.

Dormammu had neither the time nor the stones to make the attempt.

humor is good you brooding angsty dark foreboding grimdark loner. go watch your shitty fun-free DCEU filth.

>*takes the eye*
>"muahaha now you are fucked dr str-"
>"dormammu, I've come to bargain"

pic not related

the time loop would still function.
He might be able to use it to break it, but dormammu doesnt know what time or an infinity gem is.

> looks like a dick
> probably a foot
And it turned out to be a dick after all.

Suck my dick homo gayby little bitchtits batty boi

why is dormammu so stupid

Not stupid.

They say the movie time is a concept thats completely new there and this is the furthest he's ever made it to conquering earth so of course hes gonna learn about it the hard way

>*tips*

The "Mister Doctor" jokes fell sort of flat, but they segued nicely into him freaking out after killing that one guy, with the "I save lives! Not take them away!" stuff. They set that up neatly so I can give them a pass for that.
The pop music references were painful as fuck though.

>post this
>thread stays up
>post "Bane?"
>get banned

Hmmmm.

I still don't know what this supposed Marvel formula is.

What? All grown men who are surgeons listen to Drake and Eminem, its the hip hop culture!

I'm gonna go see this again tomorrow.

You deserved to get permabanned.

Even if that was true, the delivery felt weird and cringy. I found the other jokes funny though.

> for yew

Need a Dormammu edit of this.

>dormammu doesn't know what time is

How did he know how to talk then? And how did he have a plan to conquer Earth without a concept of time? How can you have a plan with sequential steps if there isn't time? Literally everything he did in the movie required a concept of time.

DORMAMMU
I AM MOANA OF MATUNUI
YOU WILL BOARD MY SHIP AND SAIL ACROSS THE SEA AND RESTORE THE HEART OF TE FITI

Found the original pic. I'm disapointed.

kek

>Becoming a neurosurgeon to save lives

This was more unbelievable than the magic shit. Neurosurgery has terrible outcomes outside of acute trauma.

I can still kind of bargain.

Te Fiti?

I've come to make a bargain!

I'm gonna make Dormammu an offer he can't refuse

>like they made the movie without any jokes at all and then decided to add in some bad jokes at the last minute.

That's exactly what happened

>fedora leaving like fuck this shit I'm out

that's pretty funny

If you wanna watch a movie without any jokes you can feel free to rewatch Batman V Superman and Man of Steel. No one is stopping you.

There was a line that was removed where Strange said they've done it for thousands of times.

Because there's absolutely no in between, right? Jackass,

Could Dr. Strange beat Rick Harrison in a bargain?

because time loop

>without jokes
>Batman V Superman and Man of Steel
I have a black dildo spaceship named Martha to show you.

Rawshark's head is still intact.

Unintentional jokes, which the entire movies are, don't count

Dormammu, I've come to make a baby

the other anons brought up good points, however i figured he literally can not stop killing him, because to him that is already decided. As time does not exist(even though that is a retarded concept) he literally killed him over and over at-the-same-time and was going to do so until the person who controls time allows him to not do it(by him accepting the deal)

Why didn't he torture him?

>How did he know how to talk then? And how did he have a plan to conquer Earth without a concept of time? How can you have a plan with sequential steps if there isn't time? Literally everything he did in the movie required a concept of time

This a guy whom in the comics once shot a death ray from his hand at the universe itself and the universe literally told him with physical words to not do that anymore please because bad stuff would happen. His first appearance too if I recall correctly.
At some point you're gonna have to admit you chose to like a type of character archetype (namely superheroes) that don't make a lick of fucking sense once you put even the slightest amount of thought into it and roll with the absurdity.
I mean, the time shit isn't even the dumbest thing; the evil cultist all used magic kung fu shit when a gun would have been infinitely easier to learn to use as well as faster and more efficient given that we didn't really see much in the way of magical force fields used by most characters in the film.

It's not even that it's a Marvel film; it's about fucking superheroes. The entire concept is inherently retarded.