/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination

MUSIC
>Requiem in D Minor by Mozart III. Sequentia: Lacrimosa dies illa (choir)
>Sacrificial Procession by James Horner

LAST THREAD (Topics: >MUH ARG, Apis bull, church in Laodicea, Denver Airport minecart)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jV3rGn__sek
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Bg2ok9Rp8
iso20022.org/faq.page
youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM
imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm/
ebay.com/itm/BadSelfEater-Bill-Mr-Teeth-Beast-Bill-/142110923124?hash=item2116789974:g:UlcAAOSwMgdX0Mst
brazilresources.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gates_of_Alexander
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Front

Back

Benzane.
Petrodollar.

Picture featured on the FB. "The Swing" in the background. Photo taken at The Plaza Hotel

In addition to the opponheimer & co. logo from the manhattan project I noticed this as well.
>What could they mean by this?

pretty sure its
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
and
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination

but its tied to the federal reserve

Look at who shot McKinley

It might be nothing but I say vid related had an A just now. Is A symbolism associated with Chaos magic?

Can anyone find a reason for the choice of music?
They both deal with death.

Really makes me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=jV3rGn__sek

Right side of the back

Can we please stop it with these roleplay threads? It's just some faggots who printed fake notes

they had alot of sex, you can tell by the image,
Bill is a cuck

Prosecute their ass back under the rock were they are from its all Deception to waste your time and lose you in the Labyrinthe !

Reposting from last thread:

As I am not a Mason I cannot say past a shadow of doubt that it is. The Masonic Order is very good at keeping the multi-layered meanings of it's symbols well, secret. Basically; depending on the level of the initiate, the same symbol can mean separate things.
The most I have gathered as to the SoD is it being a symbol of the Three Pillars which mark the entrance to a Lodge, in that sense signifying that you shall not yield the secrets that lie within yourself.

Satanism is a Jewish invention. In older days Gnostics and Esoterics were called Satanists because they were digging in the direction in which They that Be do not want man obtaining knowledge of. You cannot control an utterly free and liberated man.

Do not believe their lies. Do not worship the Bull.

Mr. Crowley? Well would you look at that they managed to force a cube into a pentagon

Also snake with legs on note = snake in garden of eden I fucking knew it

Whoops wrong image

fuck gay anus ass dick with these penis cocks? ass cuck faggot cock slap dick fake cock.

t. Italy

Guys guys guys!!!!!!!!

Look to 5:55

HE WOULD GRAB A FROG

WERE WE TAKEN BY SATANISTS?

name one other quality thread on Sup Forums right now and we'll stop

6 DAYS REMAINING

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Bg2ok9Rp8

You're a fool.
Anyone who denies Jesus is Lord has their head in the sand.

You caught on to their edge pagan religion and are actually buying into it.

You're the worst kind of person, one that leads his brothers into destruction.
You don't have the answers, or else you wouldn't be shitposting in Sup Forums. No man has the answers.

Only Christ can save you, or any of us.

Anyone read "the book of the law"? By Crowley

"Do what tho whilt shall be the whole of the law"

Did he really have such a strong effect on the counter culture?

Decipher this shills !

Kennedy had plans for ending the federal reserve before he was assassinated.

The lessons of the Enlightened Man, Jesus have been distorted, bastardized, corrupted, blasphemized, and ground into the fucking dirt by the religion that raises his image into idolatry.

How can you have Mass (or rather, Temple) when your own Prophet spoke that your body is the temple of the holy spirit. (John 2:21, 1 Corinthians 6:19). The Christian Church was used as a tool to rob Europe of it's Gods and submit them to the Great Bull of 122.

So long as you bow to him, you can never be free. Salvation and Liberation is in every man. There is no Son of GOD, for we are all GOD and it's Children.

>>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
Here's a hint: It's not the one world government you expect.

Some unanswered questions:
>Why is the Apis bull on the back?
>Who are the people whose initials are listed surrounding the Supreme Court building?
>What is written behind Clinton and Trump?

I received a cryptic one line message from a jew I know in response to this picture. His message simply read "iso20022"

I get this when I search google:iso20022.org/faq.page

A federal reserve notion to change the transaction protocols to a unitary system--Does this mean one world currency?

>What did he mean by this?

>What is written behind Clinton and Trump?
ONE

yea that fits

youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

similarities? like the dragon and owl at the background at start. And the chess board floor.

imf.org/external/np/exr/facts/sdr.htm/

Probably just some stupid ARG for a game / movie

one guy on the reddit says he found 12 of them crumpled up

I will get you were ever you hide on this life or the other THIS IS MY WILL !

>Well would you look at that they managed to force a cube into a pentagon

>A federal reserve notion to change the transaction protocols to a unitary system--Does this mean one world currency?

No, just like other ISO standards it's an attempt to get everyone using the same language to describe the same things. Also sets manufacturing and processing standards, etc.

The rest of this is a viral marketing thing. That's about it.

>hope numoot is getting paid well for these multi-daily full frontal ads

Hahahh. Wait, wait. Are you telling me THE NAZI'S HAHAHAHA. We're being ruled by goddamn NAZI's ahahahhahah

>I've officially gone insane.

Someone is selling one on ebay lol ebay.com/itm/BadSelfEater-Bill-Mr-Teeth-Beast-Bill-/142110923124?hash=item2116789974:g:UlcAAOSwMgdX0Mst

the catch is it won't arrive before the world ends. Rip off.

Dawkins quote in bottom left. Pic is from @Iamjj12 twitter. Handle of first guy to find bill and mod of reddit sub. Confirmed anarchist in description of Twitter. Not sure if LARP or madman plotting happening on Trump.

No.
Look towards the land of Gog and Magog, the "skilled warriors", to see where the NWO lies.
Hint: It's not us.

>ships from annapolis
Spoopy

Probably digitized money.

where is the gate anyways, never figured it out

Which gate?
There are several in Revelation.

How about, no?
Our bodies are the temple, but that doesn't invalidate the Trinity, or the divinity of Jesus Christ.

Even the Pharisees say in the Talmud that they had him killed for blasphemy and saying he was God.

the gate into the mountain, in the land of gog and magog

Bumpy

Look up the Phoenix world currency time magazine

The wall is metaphorical, it symbolizes the other states of the world keeping Gog and Magog at bay.

G g guys? What if we are in a situation where either way we go, they win? Something like episode 3 of star wars. No matter who won / Jedi or trade federation / Palpatine gained power

If trump gets close to winning I can give you a high high chance Obama will stop the election. Because a false flsg

Exactly.

as infantile this allegory is its pretty much accurate
we are fucked by TPTB either way

just for clarity, who do you mean by 'us?' Are you a jew too? And I looked that up...something about Alexander the great, turkey, revelation, battle, end times, son of noah. What the fuck is this m8?

Gog and Magog were associated with the Caucasus region if I remember correctly. Perhaps even further north

>who do you mean by 'us?'
The US of A

>The horror of September the 14th

This is a group of religious nuts planning a happening. Where will Trump be on the 10th or 14th?

Precisely.

Looking into it...part of the beast system?

>Brazilian gold mining company brazilresources.com/
This might be why Brazil is listed. Today they made a shitton

Why's everyone focusing on Trump? Hillary is also on the bill.

Answer me this then.
If the body is the temple, and in such is Holy. Why do you need to go to a 'sanctified' building, a Church.
The Trinity is formed from Self-Others-Universe, in turn formed the Trinity of All or Om.
The blasphemy can likewise be found in claiming equality in all man and in fact the divinity of man. Men who have reached Enlightenment whether they were named Zoroaster Rama Krishna Jesus Buddha, no matter the place, the culture, or the time, they have all taught the exact same thing.

Pursue your own path to the Source, love yourself and all others, live in harmony and contentment. You cannot control the masses if the masses are Awakened. And so Jesus was slain by the Priests of Judea.

For as they once desired control and power; so have they always.

So Trump is a fucking fake huh?
I knew it they've had this set up for a while no way they'd let the ship steer of course....

Both are plants from the same group.
A non-American group.

This is correct, no mortal man can save humanity.
Jesus is coming, desu, and he's going to set things straight.

>Jesus is coming, desu, and he's going to set things straight.
I wish I had your optimism. Unfortunately, I don't think that's the case.

I figured

Gonna have to get a lot worse

you seem to know more than you're letting on...let me ask you this--I'm planning on getting out of town for the end of the countdown. Am I wasting my time by doing that?

>"It's just marketing"
>"Saged this thread"
>"Stop these roleplaying threads"
>"It's for American Horror Story"
>"It's probably fake guys"
>"It's not real money guys, just normal paper"
>"It's just for a movie"
>"Go back to /x/ faggots"

IF YOU SEE ANY OF THESE IT'S MEANS THE PERSON MAKING THE POST IS A SHILL DEDICATED ON SILENCING BadSelfEater GENERAL.

Alexander "build that wall"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gates_of_Alexander

yeah? you think they wouldn't rig the game?

they've been at this for thousands of years holmes

we're just plebs, who knows what secrets they've kept, or technology they've hoarded

we quite literally know nothing of our ancient history and mankind has been around for atleast 15 thousand years as we are now

I've read alot of weird shit, like stones found in south africa (where niggers didn't even live until whiteman came) that can conduct sounds, and theories of better stones that would supposedly manipulate matter by soundwaves, or ancient nuclear wars in India, or those weird radiation hotspots in siberia where people just vanish

there is so much we don't know that it's scary and most of us just sit in hive cities all day long, never really going deep in the wild...

punishment has come to.

You don't have to go to church.
Adult baptism is required, you have to be old enough to accept Christ willingly.

Jesus spoke about fulfilling the Law, the Torah. He wasn't a mystic, or a guru, he was God made flesh. This is how it had to be.

He might have played in their playground (he had to do the type of business he was doing) but it doesn't mean he's in bed with them. They could be the same, they could be not, we don't know for sure at this moment.

But the bill says "FEDERAL RESERVE VOTE" which might imply we might still have a choice.

Well you said one world currency and it reminded me of it, and I said this many times in these threads, the (((pope))) is in israel with muzzies making one world religion

i'm not involved, go away losers.

>Am I wasting my time by doing that?
Yes and no... If you're smart you're not going to want to be anywhere in the coastal US. If you're really smart you'd leave the country altogether. (Take a look at New Zealand, seriously)
In the end it won't matter though, you can run from it for sure but you can't escape it in the end, you can only ease its symptoms.

What is coming is unavoidable now that the world is truly global.

Huh, could this guy really be that dumb and obvious?

??

Open your eyes. Dogma clouds them.

This is the most likely progress of events. You don't get to be where Trump is without getting your hands dirty, but the progression of events shows that him assuming the Republican nomination is very much off-script.
The election was meant to be Clinton v. Cruz, which would have allowed her an easy path to office. Through some sort of sorcery, the machinations were led astray.

Gotta hedge your bets, my man. We're fucked.

What do you have to fear, when you know you've already won?

If they destroy my flesh, I'll be going home to walk with Him.

This is what Christians believe, every single one.
Muslims don't have jack shit on a penitent man, for he'll offer up his jugular before he denies Christ.

Front of bill:
>Hillary vs Trump
>George Soros vs Rupert Murdoch

Back of bill:
>Split coming out of SCOTUS
>7 pillars of wisdom being washed away or removed from foundation (which is fear of the Lord)

I don't think both sides are "the same." It's possible that the opposing sides are the reason for the federal beast (Obama, the current Congress, and the stalled SCOTUS?)

As to what will be revealed, if it's an insider leaking shit then it could be global currency or exposing government corruption (like Paul Ryan and Obama or Bush and Clinton or LBJ and JFK or Bryan and McKinley) that worked to undermine the value of the dollar

>88104911
>Who are the people whose initials are listed surrounding the Supreme Court building?
Supreme Court justices. Current below, ex above. Divided by chasm into left/right leaning. Qustion mark on island in chasm (lower right) for vacant seat.

Have no fear brothers for we are ONE !

No, he's speaking the truth. Jesus spoke about upholding the Torah, which is better translated as "observing the teaching, instructions, and guidance of God", which is the Torah.

Apostle Paul is the closer to these "enlightened men" you speak of, not Yahosha. MasseYah Yahosha (meaning Implement of Yah and Yah saves) taught we are to uphold and observe Torah.

oh thanks I didn't see the question mark

any info on who the stabbed woman is in the chasm?

So what happens if this turns out to be anything?

i've gone dark since my NeoGAF ban. not sure how i got attached, but i ain't surprised.

no connection.