Did Billy and Mandy predict meme magic?

Did Billy and Mandy predict meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Colonel
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA
blog.dilbert.com/post/143691049446/say-goodbye-to-your-mind
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meme magic is just so power and uncontrollable that it affects things both downstream and upstream. Also checkem

Frog wizards seem to be a thing.

hey I remember that guy. is that anywhere close to how a frog's throat sac works, because that looks pretty neat.

....... is this real?

>MY LIFE IS OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

kek, I miss when AT was funny

Toadblatt?

yeah this was Billy and Mandy's Harry Potter parody.

Mods, please delete this Sup Forums shit.

bitch harder

meme magic is real.

yes its a fucking generic frog with dindu lips

the fuck is meme magic

Meme magic is basically the law of attraction or whatever those internet snake oil salesmen are peddling where you can get whatever you want by believing hard enough. The idea of it goes that Donald Trump became president because of Sup Forumss constant memeing with him and Pepe surfacing in real life. Another example was with the German plane crash having too many coincidental references to baneposting (The flight number starting in 4u, the pilot described as a big guy, possible CIA involvement, a church nearby looking like a masked bane, le baines) that the idea was that Sup Forumss love of Baneposting manifested as that plane crash.

Basically Meme magic is the concept of assigning a symbol to an idea, in this case making a meme representing your desires, and getting people to use the meme to force universal alignment and energy towards your idea making people do it without even realizing it.

my team won a world series thanks to meme magic.

frogs were always part of magic user thats why witches used frogs struck by lightning to make their magic more powerful

It's forcing your shitty memes so hard that they impact mainstream culture.

That's it.

This is almost the plot of at least one Persona game, just so you know.

Didn't a Billy goat use meme magic to make your team not win a world series for nearly a century?

Does this count as meme magic?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Colonel

Isn't this the kind of thing Morrison's been harping on for years?

Fuck off reddit nigger

No.
Italodisco predicted mememagic.

youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

You do know that meme magic is a joke right?

Praise kek

Basically? We live on Discworld now.

Persona 2: Innocent Sin IRL.

The Cubs had a better team. They were favored.

So...
WH40K Ork powers?

>Billy and mandy is like the only show ever to outright name eris and discordian society in general
>kekism essentially turns out to be a subset of discordian society right down to the repeating dubs thing

It unironically actually kind of did

>Another example was with the German plane crash having too many coincidental references to baneposting (The flight number starting in 4u, the pilot described as a big guy, possible CIA involvement, a church nearby looking like a masked bane, le baines) that the idea was that Sup Forumss love of Baneposting manifested as that plane crash.
Also the actual plane used in that scene ended up crash in real life with no survivors
Baneposting is a powerful meme and should not be used lightly

Yes, exactly that

Enough people memeing makes it happen in real life

Isn't meme magic how any token-based currency works?
Y'know, it has value because so many people think it has value?

It's hard to tell whether or not people take the meme magic shit seriously

Scott Adams has been talking about wizard powers too.

blog.dilbert.com/post/143691049446/say-goodbye-to-your-mind
>I told you last year that Trump’s rise would change more than your opinion of politics. Trump’s successful use of persuasion will rewrite your entire understanding of reality. While you’re watching the trees, the entire forest is transforming. We’re right in the middle of the greatest awakening in the history of humankind.

>We can make this world as good as we want it. We just don’t know it yet.

>We’re almost there.

It's the sort of thing you joke about and at the same time wish it to be real. Like a lucky coin or similar charms.

>and at the same time wish it to be real
Nigga, I don't WISH meme magic to be real. I fucking FEAR it.
/vp/ caused a fucking earthquake once with that shit. Such power should not come from such an autistic source.

Who are you to judge where should power come from? If there is a tool why not use it?

I forgot to ask, what is this about /vp/ causing an earthquake? I never go there.

Because the ultimate end of meme magic is obsessive nerds either making the world like the fiction they consume, or flipping it to complete shit out of spite.

Half a year back Corocoro magazine promised a "huge scoop" on Sun and Moon only to just reveal the box art, but with the new legends photoshopped away, AKA; literally nothing. /vp/ responded with many threads and edits of pic related (a pokemon that causes earthquakes). A few days later an earthquake struck japan in the exact spot where said pokemon's region is based on. Gamefreak apparently got the message and almost the entire dex was shown off before release.

Don't you want to live in a cyberpunk grimdark dystopia that's also a fetish fueled fairy land full of magical girls and space marines?

there are some western philosophers who genuinely believed the universe can be shaped by the ideas of men

were is this from?

is it that live action alice in wonderland?

you could've just said confirmation bias and been done with it

Looks more like a live action The Wind in the Willows

here approaches that fellow

With a picture like you are not helping your argument.

Nyarly is Kek? Never thought of it that way before.

It's actually the plot of two, but nobody played the second one. Which is a shame, it was much better

Now if only we can meme colors to fucking with probability and physics

>Newfagging this hard

us oldfags, huh? you just lost the game by the way

GRANT DID IT

Only newfags call others newfags

>rare pep arms race

> any revolting thread on Sup Forums's anything goes forum, Sup Forums.
Surprisingly more educated statement than what I expected.

Remember how Ennard put on William Afton's Skin to fit in with The Real World

Well, The Skin turn to Green then Turn to Purple and The Body pukes out Ennard and now, Baby possesses Williams Afton's Dead Body

Pretty sure that was the Red Sox

Yes
Back when Persona had balls.
And a half way interesting story line.
And not being an entire city's fucking therapist

Nice Dubs

No, you fucking twat.

i say, how do you do?

I thought so too at first, but i'm not so sure anymore.

>all this pansy ass whining about a frog meme
I knew Sup Forums had become a shithole, but this is ridiculous.

After /r9k/ had that spectacular pepe meltdown a few years ago, people have been shitting on him for a while now. It always ends up in these phases of being the face of a cancerous phenomenon.

From Hero to Hate Symbol in one fell swoop.

Punished Pepe: a God denied his followers

Not suprised

fuck off cancer

Morrison thinks you have to draw faggy sigils and self-insert yourself into fiction to warp reality. Compared with meme magic it's the difference between a lone prospector with a pick and a modern strip mining facility.

>Baneposting is a powerful meme

For you.

Huh, I just realized Wikipedia doesn't have an article on Meme Magic.

Could you tone down on the hate speech?
Sup Forums is the board of peace.

Maybe in its supernatural sense. In its memetic (as in the original meaning of the word) sense it is very much real.

You motherfuckers are all joking about meme wars but they did in fact happen under all your noses without you even noticing.

>when all the normies leave.webm

They should have made the switch to Teehee