/iasip/

time for an it's always sunny thread. any hope for this upcoming season? my expectations aren't too high considering these past few seasons have been extremely hit or miss.

starting us off with the best scene from the couple seasons:

youtube.com/watch?v=snOJTzrBies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzMQbyakTio
youtube.com/watch?v=k4RlViJkq40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought they were taking a break this year and the show won't be back until 2019.

Sneed's feed and seed

i didnt see the last season . didnt Dennis leave the show?

What is it with jews ans lipstick?

What episode of Whose Line is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=OzMQbyakTio

It's the one where Colin decides to kill himself because he failed as a father.
Not because his son is now his daughter. Because his son/daughter was involved with Nostalgia Critic.

Show is on a decline. Have to assume the cast aren't getting along like they used to. Everyone is jumping ship.

Daily reminder that The Gang Desperately Tries to Win an Award is the best episode.

last I heard was Charlie Day saying that he might be in part of the season, with a slimmer possibility of him being in the full season. it's advertised as returning in 2018 though.

The prop episode with the rope

you misspelled Charlie Work

Trash Man vs Night Man

Who wins?

Someone post the untethered pic pls

It's clever and interesting but I don't think it's the funniest.

>not The Gang Dines Out

>mispronouncing the suburbs episode

>If you jump into the air and grab a live wire you won't get electrocuted.
>But then if you land on the ground and you're still holding that wire you'll be blown to bits.
>I saw it in Tango and Cash.
>So I'm supposed to risk my life based on something that you saw in the movie Tango and Cash? Kurt Russell I think All right, I'm gonna jam this thing with a screwdriver.
>All right? The rubber handle will ground me.
>And I'll be safe.

>Dennis, get me a harness 'cause I'll have to be swinging in the air to do this.

Favorite opening bit of any episode.

Probably issues with writing teams and dealing with the reality that they were running out of new possibilities.

You know why my choice is better? Because not only is every scene funny, but the whole episode is a metaphor. Every scene makes reference to how it's about the fact that the show has never won an award, while traditional flashy and fake sitcoms win awards all the time.

show's dead, m8. last season was shit

i havent watched the latest season but I'm still surprised they kept the show good for this long there are some creative episodes

>not Dee and Dennis go on welfare

>tfw i just learned the waitress and charlie are married

You're shit. Last season was great.

Show died to me with season 10, who cares about it anymore

That's not The Gang Gets Whacks pt. 1&2

Did you at least know Dee and Mac are?

>Good day to youse.
>And a good day to youse.

yeah I knew that. just read a bit saying that all of the main cast aside from Danny Devito had their significant other be on the show. Devito's wife was actually in the live nightman play

>it's a "actors in hit tv series want to leave the show to star in movies despite being character actors" episode

is that really his son? i always thought this was from a new whose line show

oh yeah that's him he's literally only put on some lipstick and a blouse or whatever

Just because the episode had subtext, that doesn't make it the best episode you pleb

>In April 2017, it was announced by Kaitlin Olson that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia would go on an extended hiatus. In an interview with TV Guide Olson stated, "We ended up pushing our next season a year because we were all busy with separate projects this year. So at the end of this coming shooting season of The Mick I'll step right into Sunny after that." The show is currently under contract for two more seasons and is expected to return in 2019.[19]

You know IAS does that most of the time right? Like how The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis is a statement about their unconventional sitcom dynamic? Or when 'paddy's pub worst bar in philadelphia' did the exact same thing 'Award' does but way less obvious and on-the-nose? If anything the constant meta-humour is getting obnoxious.

Newest seasons do not have anything as close as funny as this is do not even try to debate
youtube.com/watch?v=k4RlViJkq40

One of my favorite episodes. Third season is the best season.

didn't dennis quit last season? show really needs to end

This is embarassing

A-are those his actual of his ears

Armisen is so zany! Haha!

They should have left Mac in denial about his sexuality, it was way funnier that way.

This show used to be so good. Now it's another unfunny leftist pile of shit

It's a well written episode, but hardly worth any laughs. I don't understand the love it gets.