Dude boobs lmao

dude boobs lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=qAEmGJYVIjw

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/cauhvb0u1ysxl/Neurotically_Yours_Comics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE BREAST EXPANSION FETISH

LOL

IDC what anyone says, I love how this series still manages to keep it's early 2000s look despite being over a decade old. Like a time machine to a different era, man

I stopped watching this around the time that 3rd pic was the current design. Why did the art get so much worse as it went on?

Holy shit, this is still a thing? I used to watch this back in high school.

So the guy is soft-resetting the series AGAIN, while all trying to pretend like this has been his elaborate plan the whole time?

What is this, the fifth or sixth time he's done this?

He reset the reset with an unreliable narrator and rendered everything but also nothing canon.

I Remember when Robert Benfer was talking about how he's moving on from Klay World because he didn't want to be like illwillpress and still be doing the same shit forever... that was four years ago and this thing is still going with no sign of stopping.

I honestly am impressed that this guy has been able to earn a living with this webseries for so long. I hear his streams can be pretty comfy too, I should check them out.

yeah it definitely feels like a bad attempt at aping Grant Morrison's writing style, but on the plus side he mentions this will free him to be more zany again, so maybe we'll get some boob antics again

might be the time for me to go through all of NY from the first reboot onward to properly catalog all of Germaine's different looks since that time, as she's had a lot of looks since that time(while the first version is mostly covered in that image, he didn't go as crazy making different styles for her back then)

also have the comics everyone;

mediafire.com/folder/cauhvb0u1ysxl/Neurotically_Yours_Comics

This shit is more fappable than it has any right being.

>look up r34
>its all fucking awful except for like 4 pictures

I dont know what i expected.

>still no rip of the reboot volume 3 dvd

Source

I need to hear him shittalk iwillpress

>Klay World
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck son i just nostalgia'd hard

I can't keep up with this show's continuity anymore. I am so confused.

>Robert Benfer was talking about how he's moving on from Klay World
Does that include charging people for Klay World DVDs and then not shipping them? Because he's been doing that.

I can't seem to find the video itself, he either must have deleted it or something. It wasn't so much shit talk as much as just him saying he doesn't want to be just a one trick pony. Doesn't even mention Illwillpress by name, just as "the foamy the squirrel guy". I think it was a video talking about his next project at the time which was that sock puppet series/movie.

This shit has continuity?

I still remember when the guy lost his shit because people took his flash video apart and found out that he had nipples on germaine behind her laptop, and then started moving towards putting all his new videos on Youtube so people couldnt dissect the flash files anymore.

Sad

post fat germaines already you fuckers

Why is big boobs a problem?

>get angry at people objectifying Germaine
>draw her in as many sexual situations as possible
can someone explain this

it's pathetic how he pretends its a huge grand scheme that he's planned out all along when it's obvious to everyone he's just making it up as he goes

I mean get a load of this

>For me, I always thought all this was obvious, but the more comments I read, the more I realized I was never quite clear about it. So instead of correcting people, I kept it a secret, never mentioned it, never revealed it to anyone, (Not even Dawn B.) and let things settle for over a decade. For some the whole concept of “seeing life from an artists eyes” may seem underwhelming or a bit “meh”, but if anything, keeping it a secret for 15 years has been quite the accomplishment. And for those wondering why the series is called “Neurotically Yours”, and not “Foamy The Squirrel”. It's goes back to writing. It's meant as closing to a the story of Germaine's life. A story by a quirky, awkward girl who has written and lived her own life in her head, eventually signing off... “Neurotically Yours...”

what a chucklefuck

Then draw some user

Jim really thinks he's some kind of fucking genius, doesn't he?

Just post the cum already

It's crazy how this is still going. At least it looks KINDA better than it used to. There's SOME sort of improvement.

We need more Germaine.

i feel its more likely thinks "im putting out more of the same shit i did a decade ago, and people still pay me for it"
he's like a non sexual version of the creepy "the best thing about highschoolers" quote. theres always someone in his age bracket this "speaks to on an emotional level"

>We need more Germaine.
clearly you should draw us some Dustin, she'd look great in your style I'm sure