Anti-Trump Mexican: “Kill Trump and as Many of His Supporters as Possible”

Shock video shows an anti-Trump Mexican urging other Mexicans to “Kill Donald Trump and as many of his supporters as possible.”

The video was uploaded to YouTube but was subsequently made private. The version above was captured by a pro-Trump Facebook page.

In the clip, the young man openly calls for the assassination of the Republican presidential candidate.

“We, Mexicans, have to kill Donald J. Trump before he becomes President. He is a threat to every single one of us. There are many Mexican Americans living in the U.S. right now and I’m asking them to kill Donald Trump before he becomes President. The ones in Mexico who have the means, I’m asking you to cross the border and go and kill Donald Trump, and as many of his supporters as possible,” he states.

Anywhere he goes just try to bomb the place, shoot up the place, do something. If you could go back in time and kill Hitler, and kill the Nazis, would you do it? We have a modern day Hitler, and we have to kill him before he gets into power,” he adds.

“So I want you to spread this message, and I’m encouraging every single Mexican out there who has the guts to stand up for the Mexican people and to kill Trump and his Nazi followers. Let’s do this. Viva Mexico! F**k those motherf***ers,” he concludes.

infowars.com/anti-trump-mexican-kill-trump-and-as-many-of-his-supporters-as-possible/

web.archive.org/web/20160908192237/http://www.infowars.com/anti-trump-mexican-kill-trump-and-as-many-of-his-supporters-as-possible/

Webm uploaded to faceberg.com/502478809958664/videos/596257973914080/
(replace berg with book)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-lvyYiRsCo
faceberg.com/profile.php?id=100000646848832
youtube.com/watch?v=1N3BUoIn58s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/773970972432932864
twitter.com/DrTomMartinPhD/status/771050726835445761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

id like to see them try

We need to find this piece of degenerate trash before he can harm the god emperor

SA WHEN? youtube.com/watch?v=q-lvyYiRsCo

FIND HIM

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHY HASNT HILLARY DISAVOWED THIS MAN YET? DOES SHE SECRETLY WANT TO KILL ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS? HOW COULD SHE POSSIBLY DO THIS? SHE STILL HASNT SAID ANYTHING SINCE I STARTED TYPING SO SHE MUST CONDONE EVERYTHING THIS MAN HAS EVER SAID.

capped

He's illegal, that's why he's shitting his pants and calling for an assassination. Fuck him, he's getting deported tonight.

Some are saying it is this guy, Alejandro Gonzalez

faceberg.com/profile.php?id=100000646848832

does that exist still?

Wait. I don't think it's him.

>faceberg.com/profile.php?id=100000646848832

THATS HIM! HIS YOUTUBE WAS GONZA GONZA = GONZALEZ!!!!

Mexico Terrorist, can you give me a (You) before you get rekt? I consider it an autograph.

L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Secret Service Mexico Field Office:
Phone: 011-52-55-5080-2212
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Come out Gonza Gonza! Show yourself!

IT WAS SARCASM

Let's see if CIA buys that excuse.

>CIA
Secret Service

>Secret Service

His avatar is Bane.

Gonza just made his last taco.

>JUEVES
XDDDD

You are welcome here anytime, Paul.

heheheh

I'm literally shaking

UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANT OF PEACE

CIA can't operate domestically.

HOWEVER

FBI, NSA AND USSS can!

Remeber, he said is willing to do it himself.

They can legally operate domestically as of uh, 8 months ago?

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/773970972432932864

I was not aware.

IT WAS JUST SARCASM BRO

[deletes video]

fake non-mexican actor

All memes aside, it will be the Secret Service that fucks our brown friend. Not the Feds or CIA or anyone else.
The SS extradites foreign counterfeiters all the time, and handle all threats to candidates, domestically and abroad.

>yfw Gonza thought he could get away with this

Ah classic irony

So brave, so noble

Then when shit gets warm

SARCASM BRO

I'm right here and I have a new video.

Gonza you love infamy, don't you?

SS has straight up raided nigerian prince scammers in Lagos. If it falls under their jurisdiction they will go there and they will fuck shit up.

Secret service doesn't care about your lowbrow-ohshit sarcasm video though. You're viral now.

I am 95% sure this is a beantroll, but on the off chance it is legit you: PREPARE YOUR ANUS.

They will if this generates enough publicity. They love taking out easy targets for good PR as much as any other federal security agency.

This fucking guy has no balls, talk shit all he wants but then backs down.

If you were really worried about your county you wouldnt use big boy words then bitch out.

I can really see you mean what you say punk ass bitch.

Be a man and say what you mean, and mean what you say.

You really don't understand sarcasm.

He's a big guy

I'm afraid it's too late. If it was just sarcasm, why don't you make the video public again, faggot.

Are you a big guy?

hello can you give me a (You) please

you wanted war you got one xD

and let it be known...if the usa ever did wage war on mexico the british will be right by them

Because Youtube took it down.

Fuck (You)

Kek the british is black.

Fo real though brits, i love to hate on ya like the canuks. But if you ever need us we got your back forever.

Back to Back world war champs

so how are you gonna handle prison gonza?

>It was a joke guys, it was sarcasm

Fucker folded like a deuce before a royal flush. Joking about assassinating a presidential candidate is serious fucking business.

>it's just a prank bro.
Was getting caught part of your plan?

haha fucking idiot

Backpedaling now isn't gonna help you if you managed to catch the interest of the secret service.

As a fellow spic, que se joda el cabron.
I hate spics...

Race/Culture war when?

you got scared pussy

Amigo, become legendary. Now that you're starting to spread. Make a video explaining how you watched Trump and had an epiphany; and the real enemy is the globalists. Proceed to apologize and pray Hillary doesn't get elected in the new video.

Do this

your only way out now m8 is to make a video saying "trump is right...hillary is evil..she is a servant of the jewish elite all mexicans gas the kikes race war now! xD

Yeah this. The only way to save your ass is to make a video hating Hillary

this

This, bend the knee, Gonza.

I'll make it but I won't support Trump, just talk shit about hillary. I don't like her.

>neo-Sup Forums falls for obvious b8

i can le namefag too

can you tell me what you don't like about trump? beside the imaginary war he's going to start with mehico

here

You realize it's us vs the globalists right? Trump actually cares about Mexico and wants to get you guys out of NAFTA, you know stop the south americans from flooding into your country and help stabilize your economy? He does not want war.

Also, it would be hilarious if you talk about divine inspiration after listening to his speeches. Ranting about how Hillary is a globalist shill who wants to 'divide us' and 'balkanize us/play us off against each other'

Im wondering why a beaner threatens violence before being thrown out a country.

I love you too, crumpet

B-but I thought they were on our side???
We only called them spic and wetbacks...

>mfw

Kill yourself, beaner.

(Me)
oh cool

I saw a 'video is private message'.

News at 7
>Extremist calls for the death of Trump and supporters, known to have affiliations with the alt-right hacker known as Sup Forums

They took it down and sent me a warning, I can't make those type of videos again or they'll ban my account.

When will White countries finally ban all non-Whites?

They clearly cannot exist in a civilized society. It's always them who are stirring shit up.

>being this much of an attention whore
WEW LAD ITS LIKE YOU EXPECT THE AVERAGE USER OF POL TO BE MATURE AND NOT AN UNDERAGE FAG

Do you realize the repercussions of your call to action?

What if a Mexican does kill Trump and some of his supporters? That would make the US public even more paranoid and xenophobic of Mexicans (you) and would be a detriment to your own people. It would be far more likely lead to war with Mexico than having Trump as president.

If Trump get assassinated by a Mexican, I can guarantee the wall will be built in his honor by president Pence.

Typical retarded leftism.

"I don't like that person, they should die!!!!"

"You don't agree with me, you should die as well!"

Precisely why I've divested all support from anything to do with Mexicans or liberals in general. But I will say, I do miss a good margarita on occasion, though it's a small price to pay.

Sheeit I wish a illegal spic would. Do it in PA

After we deal with the niggers and the spics, I hope we finally get a chance to hold the kike responsible for all the damage they've done.

The (((media))) needs to be hit with a massive class action for every single white victim that has suffered because of their fucking lies.

Are spics really this retrarted? No wonder Mexico is so shit

>drinking the fermented jew

Nobody cares, liberals call for his assassination literally every day on twatter: twitter.com/DrTomMartinPhD/status/771050726835445761

I hope your anus understands sarcasm

>CIA can't operate domestically.

it's a good thing he lives in Mexico then

Spics are naturally retarded and weak when it comes to even smallest amount of retribution. It's why trump bitched their president hard. If trump becomes president you can bet la raza will change their tune real fast

Lol what a little brown bitch

Why do you guys even care what I say? I'm just a regular Mexican.

What do you expect? Thats how mexicans are dealing with problems. Thats the reason, why Trump will build that wall.

only good hispanics are spaniards and chillians desu...some argies are ok also along with american hispanics who are loyal to the american flag.

G-guys, it´s just sarcasm. W-we are all cool, r-right?

bin laden was in pakistan...didnt stop the USA from going there anyway to fuck him up against pakistans permission

>Sarcasm
Kill yourself you mestizo cartelfag.

Did any security services contact you yet? Or was the warning from YouTube the only thing so far?