Will we ever see her again?

Will we ever see her again?

No

Rebecca Sugar stated that there are no one off characters in any of the episodes.

So yes.

I hope so.

So all the hotel guys in Mr. Greg will come back? That doesn't seem likely.

That's what you fuckers said about the Mailman.

And Suitcase Sam.

And the melons.

And theater girl.

>you fuckers
Calm down, friendo.

Why would anyone say that about the watermelons? That'd be silly.

For Pearl's sake? I hope.

Probably. It's gonna turn out that only a murdercock could tame a woman like that, though.

Yes

She's going to be voiced by Ashley Birch

No. She has a penis. It got in the way.

well the hotel concierge was the waiter from Fusion Cuisine

He's based on one of the crewmembers that's why

where?

I hope not.

>More Andy

I imagine so.

And then Pearl will take another step towards getting over Rose and maybe gain some more respect for humans in general.
Something like that.

She'll probably get some closure on the Rose deal by projecting her sperghetti onto Mystery Girl.

No because Zuke is kill

A season and a half from now.

Dude what if its a trap and she turns pearl into a baby?

This is a cartoon. It may have gay rocks from space, but trannies are too much for TV for kids still. Last thing we need is more cosigning of that craziness.

Of Course

I hope she does just so that the speculation that my friend and I had with respect to gem/human reproduction can be put to the test.

What will they do when mystery girl wants to fuck and Pearl doesn't have a vagina?

Will Amy need to teach her?

Yes.

She's a Homeworld Rose Quartz that will take advantage of Pearl thirstiness to feed info about the CGs to Homeworld. This will eventually lead to the CGs finding out, and Garnet and Pearl get into a massive fight. Garnet will take Rose's portrait off the wall and destroy it while ranting about how Pearl's lack of an ability to move on has put the entire planet in jeopardy. In a fit of anger and sadness Pearl quits the CGs until later in the final season when she redeems herself.

It didn't.

Ideally, no.
Get that ugly dyke away from my precious waifu

>Just sucking one of that girl's ova out of her pussy and into her own body to gestate it

I hope this doesn't awaken anything in me.

I really hope not.
Possibly we'll get a mention from Pearl saying how it didn't work out and crashed down in a ball of flames once she realised the hair color isn't real and she's nothing like Rose, and once MG realised she's not an edgy rebel starchild but actually a prissy person who hates disorder, mess and bodily functions and was dead serious about being made of light and MG's entire species owing their lives to her

>And then Pearl will take another step towards getting over Rose
That'll be leaving MG, because it's unhealthy to attach yourself to someone literally just because they look like your dead crush and no other reason

How butthurt would Sup Forums be if that actually happened?

>Implying my butt is not already salty

I hope not.

Sup Forums doesn't care about the generic pink haired dyke. It's the tumblr side of the fandom that would care.

Sup Forums would laught their asses off.

Tumblr would start actually to hate the show.

That's hot.

Gee she's fatter then I remember

The actual PRESERVED, REANIMATED PHYSICAL BODY OF THE ORIGINAL ROSE QUARTZ, who has been stored by her in secret when transferring her gem to her newborn human son?
Nah.

But is it worth it?

>death by snu snu
always

Doesn't Sup Forums ship Greg with everyone?

Pretty much

Nah

How can you expect otherwise?

I hate that ugly kike.

racism

Nigger

But I don't want Mr. Frowny to come back.

>>>/Tumblr/

I really, really wish this fucking buzzword was filtered or anyone writing a post containing it straight-up permabanned. Maybe you could ban any instances of "Go back to ____" or ">>>/____/" period.

An hero

Gross ship lads.

Greg smells like eggs and feet.

but he was being racist.

Testing my trip

>using a trip

It's not for this board sweetie.

just go to your local community college, OP

Stop posting anytime, you sensitive faggot.