Holy shit, is this what the left is like in the U.S?

Holy shit, is this what the left is like in the U.S?
Just read the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/773902528798797824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>daily show
>relevant/funny things
pick one and only one

link faggot

By that own logic I can claim the iPhone 7 DOES have a headphone jack and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Check your phone privilege, bigots.

i have acquired a smartphone despite never purchasing one, and i was pleased to discover it had a headphone jack which let me have audio during the short times where my pc was inaccessible
it would certainly be most displeasing to discover such an event where the headphone can no longer access the inside of my smartphone, of course such an event would not transpire in my given situation as i would not allow it to happen, however, one may say it is food for thought and that it really makes you think?

>GUYS APPLE DID A THING
>LGBT LGBT HOLY SHIT CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
How the fuck do Liberals manage to turn everything into a social justice issue

It doesn't have a headphone jack?

Oh right, they're saving that for the iPhone 8.

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/773902528798797824

HOLY FUCK YOUR FLAG.

ARE YOU FROM THE FUTURE? DID /PROJECT_NAMIBIA/ SUCCEED? DID TRUMP WIN!!?!?

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU, KIND SIR.

Because their relevancy and worth is running out and they're desparate to keep their agenda running.

hahahahahah what the fuck?

Those people are beyond insane.

Also that (((Jon Oliver)))'s wife's son is the most unfunny nig I've ever seen.

>that obvious b8 of a furfag getting told to stop being offended by libtards defending the Daily Show

>Just read the comments
It's so bad that I already know what the comments will be.

It's actually pretty amusing, theres some furfag in there trolling the shit out of everyone.

more like the ghost of Nazi past

In all seriousness will they please fire him

He's extremely unfunny

Apple is cutting edge, like always! First to do it, yet again!

My personal favorite
>Don't compare us to a standardized tech build!
The mental flipflopping that must go on in their heads is astounding.

hes cringe for sure

This

An invisible headphone jack is a headphone jack too, and you can give it surgery to give it an "almost funtyioning" one!

>2015+1
>not using android

Because crazy SJW shit is the logical conclusion of liberalism.

Literally attempting to poison customers, she could easily have gone/go to prison for a long time over this.

Wow. Trevor Noah is very funny and you evil racists are just too bigoted and hate-filled to realize it!

didnĀ“t this nigger get fired or some shit like that

THIS MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING SENSE WHAT THE FUCK?

LETS IGNORE THE FACT THAT TRANSGENDERS ARE ALL MENTALLY ILL AND PRETEND IT'S OK FOR A SECOND, EVEN IF IT IS OK HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE? IT'S THE SAME AS AN IPHONE BECAUSE THEY REMOVED SOMETHING?

POKEMON GO ONCE HAD A FUNCTIONING TRACKER, THEN THEY REMOVED IT. IS THAT LIKE THE "TRANSGENDER DISCUSSION" TOO?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT HOW HAVE WE FALLEN THIS FAR AS A SPECIES? JUST FUCKING WIPE US ALL OUT KIM, IT'S FOR THE BEST

BLACKED

>buying iphones

>he buys apple products

Jesus Christ.

AAPL stock is down ~3% since they announced the new iPhone.

Another thing to note, having wireless earbuds sounds like a good idea, except:

Not everyone likes earbuds
It's easy as fuck to lose something so small that's wireless
You can only use Apple's proprietary headphones or a clunky adapter to work for the port

I hope this blunder seriously effects Apple badly. It's time for the meme to die.

>owning a cell phone

Keep on being tracked everywhere you go just because you need constant entertainment, goyim.

these are stupid as fuck unless the port is on the top of the phone, however

>any year
>buying apple products

My response

it mortifies me how many retards have hijacked lgbt

Lol

Fuck. I bought a lot of Apple stock back in 2008 before it really took off.

If I pulled out now, I'd still have a good ROI. Wonder if worth still holding onto. I'm just betting/hoping all the Apple zombies keep buying their overpriced shit.

>posting on the internet

Okiee buds.

The Apple meme won't last forever. I would sell but that's just me.

Last I heard of this nigger was that his show was tanking.

>his original-design-donut-steal 64-core STOVESUNG (tm) is almost as fast as a dual-core iphone
hey, at least the UI almost works now

Cooked blood is almost black.
Look at traditional food that uses blood, and notice how dark it is.

That shit is just food colouring, and it's posted to troll and/or be edgy.

>hoping the apple zombies keep buying their overpriced shit
That happens every year, kids think it's vital for them to have the newest iPhone just so they can turn their head into a piece of toast using a filter

>comparing people to machines
We 1984 now?

This TV nigger is talking about iPhones and shit while more niggers kill each other in Chicago and other places left and right.

When will this show shut the fuck down?

I use wireless earbuds for when I work out and the bluetooth drains my battery like no other, watch them backtrack and retrofit a jack or put a jack on the 7s because of how much of a fuck-up this was.

You forgot that the wireless earbuds have shit quality compared to a traditional headphone jack, cost $160, and use the charging port so you can't charge and listen to music at the same time.

Do I take my workstation with me everywhere I go?

Once you answer that question, I think you'll want to hang your head in shame.

Oh, it's South Africa lite.

Hey bro.

My guess is soon, or they'll find a replacement, I think the jews at comedy central are realizing BLACKED.com the tv channel was a terrible idea.

I hate apple but anyone in electronics engineering will tell you how wasteful the aux port is considering these devices are packed to the micrometer. The outrage should soon subside a bit. If they had an adapter that let you add headphones but also a female lightning port to let you charge with headphones on, that would help a bit too

Yes, this is the left.

pic related is OP.

It really shows how terrible Trevor is that the Daily Show is utterly irrelevant even among liberals in the same year that Donald Trump is the Republican candidate.

(((coincidence)))

>what are laptops lmao

In your fantasy scenario where you are on the run from someone tracking you, that's when you ditch the phone.

That's another issue, you can't listen to it while it's charging.

Honestly it's just a retarded idea, but maybe I'll be proven wrong.

>the furfag

my gift to that great gentleman

SELL SELL SELL

They already got rid of Wilmore, who was worse. If they fire both blacks, they'll be called racist.

Ek weet nie, bra. Hulle's teminste nie die die roof en vekrag kapitaal van die wereld nie.

Dinge lyk lekker daar

Holy shit, post a thread telling people to read the comments of something without posting the fucking comments, kill yourself.

SAGAGESAGSAGESAGE

ayoo HOL UP

I agree that it is wasteful to use a international standard port when it can be replaced with a proprietary one that can make you a shit ton of money.

Whens the pendulum going to swing back lads? I can't take much more of this shit.

YOU SAYIN

Nah, I think they can get away with it because Trevor is as irrelevant as Larry was, they'll probably double down and go with a woman like Lena Dunham since she's best pals with (((Schumer))).

>I bought a lot of Apple stock

I'm impressed this guy is still on TV, he's incredibly unfunny, even by libcuck standards.

namibia is already a country....

man, I used to watch Colbert and shit, but everything on TV nowadays is fucking embarrassing.

Every damn show feels like it's just some lowest common denominator politically correct piece-meal that's there just to sell commercial timeslots and push the producer's yuppie kid's agenda.

Everything just feels like some stupid ass advertisement, and people still pay for cable for this shit.

kek

There's no pleasing them. Nothing but oppression all the way down.

Don't you guys get it

This mans entire carrier relies on click bait because anyone with common sense realizes how unfunny he is

And so he doesn't get fired he's making up these insanely stupid headlines just so you'll get angry,talk about it and then give his pathetic ass more publicity

the fucking cone coming out of the fucking ear piece lol

How is that funny?

>literally

WE

Someone, somewhere is going to call Conedy Central racists if Trevor Noah's show shuts down. I really want to guarantee it.

Black Pudding is made with pigs blood. Guess what colour it is? It isn't red like that.

She's lying or being edgy, but I'd report her anyway.

I don't see what the big deal is honestly. If you can afford an iPhone and wireless headphones, an $9 adaptor hardly makes much of a difference.

Besides wireless headphones are legit, I wanted them for years and was unable to find small, in-ear ones like these. Ended up buying proper over ear wireless headphones, really good sound, though apparently the mic is shit, which is just as well because you look like a crazy person if you take a call on them.

How any of this relates to trannies, I don't know.

This doesn't make sense. By his logic, I can say the iPhone 7 DOES have a headphone jack, you just can't see it and it identified as a headphone jacked iphone. If you criticise it, you'll be locked up in prison even though it very obviously doesn't have a headphone jack and is mechanically missing a headphone jack...

>new iPhone missing extremely basic and useful feature for the sake of....???
I wish this would hurt their sales but I know it won't. Applecucks will buy anything.

posted via my iPhone

YOU BE SAYIN??

This

>using an NSA tracker with Candy Crush on it

Normalfaggy blue-pilled plebs of the HIGHEST order. Use payphones and encryption/code.

P-please Sup Forums end me now

I live to see how liberals will bring the fall of western civilization as we know it and to think i was once one of them

getting redpilled is the biggest regret of my life

>I'm trans, and you failed at being funny. People have a legitimate reason to be disappointed about the lack of 3.5mm jack.
>Whereas they don't have any legitimate reasons to be disappointed that a trans person transitioned to be their true self.

I do not understand.

People give brits shit for their cooking but I like black pudding every once and a while.

Kek. They said the same thing on NPR. He's doing such a bad job even during an election season.

Kek

It's only shat on because the French meme'd it into a stereotype. Just like we're all ugly and have bad teeth. It's a meme. The world thinks UK is the ugliest and the USA is the most attractive. Almost as if they get their views based on American media which prides perfection and looks over acting ability.

Same with our food. We were a major creator of fusion foods, for obvious reasons. Our country is more like a gumbo pot, rather than a known thing. But you ask a non-Brit to name 'British food'. You'll prob get Haggis, Roast Beef and Spotted Dick. Nothing else.

Bluetooth uses more battery power than an auxiliary cable. Basically a jew trick to force you to get wireless headphones ($$$), which in return forces you to get a external/portable battery ($$$) so your phone doesn't just shut down when you need it.

You seem to think I want anything tech-related following me around everywhere I go or that I give two shits about always being "connected".

No thanks, once work is done, technology can go fuck itself, I've grown fond of leaving this all behind once I leave my office. I've got a land line I can make a call on from home if need be, I don't need to play video games on a handheld device every minute I'm not being entertained by something else.

mfw nobody knows where I'm at if I'm not at work and has no way to annoy me or know a single thing about what I do in my spare time

>For Dan Riccio, Apple's senior vice president of hardware engineering, the iPhone's 3.5-millimeter audio jack has felt something like the last months of an ill-fated if amicable relationship: familiar and comfortable, but ultimately an impediment to a better life ahead. "We've got this 50-year-old connector -- just a hole filled with air -- and it's just sitting there taking up space, really valuable space," he says.
>According to Apple's Phil Schiller, there's no ulterior motive behind the move away from the 3.5mm headphone jack. "We are removing the audio jack because we have developed a better way to deliver audio. It has nothing to do with content management or DRM -- that's pure, paranoid conspiracy theory," he said.

They are doing it because audio hacks are 50 years old and absolutely not for the sake of DRM or making more money from proprietary earbuds.

honestly, how fucking stupid do you have to be as a company to pull shit like this?

even mentioning TDS in a critical manner is going too far, we shouldn't even pay heed to those greasy whiny little fags, their show is irrelevant obviously

also, don't be on the wrong side of history

>not answering a phone
>how does it work lmao

You're like a little doggy. Someone calls you and you can't help but go.