BE HONEST

Did you (or do you) have trouble figuring out this riddle when you first saw this scene?

5 gal and 3 gal right? I knew the riddle before I saw the movie.

found it during the movie while being like 8 or 9

I always liked how both Zeus and McClane AND te terrorists are like "don't just leave it there, a kid might find it."

This is the best Die Hard sequel.

I don't remember this part of Unbreakable.

Movie moved too fast for me, I only wanted to sit back and enjoy them solving it anyway.

I like parts of 4, but the one thing that always gets me is the bad guys literally get a full goddamn breakdown on who John McClane is and what he's done and they think "we can take him."

Because of slavery and other bad shit, mcclane has to drink 3 gallons, and zeus 5.

Who's got the solution to the puzzle?

-Fill 3 gallon, pour into 5gal container
-fill 3 gallon again, pour into 5 gal container, leaving 1 gallon
-empty 5 gallon
-fill 5 gallon container with the remaining 1 gallon
-fill 3 gallon and add to 1 gallon in 5 container

There's an easier way but fuck if I know it

Nope cuz I was 7 when I saw this on cable and loved solving riddles and puzzles. I just took pen and paper to figuret this out.

That was a major spoiler because it tipped off that Simon's guys weren't going to blow up a school.

>That was a major spoiler because it tipped off that Simon's guys weren't going to blow up a school.

i thought it was more meant to mock mcclane

Now I remember
-fill 5 gal container, pour into 3, 2 gallons remaining in 5 gallon container
-empty 3 gallon
-pour 2 gallons into 3 gallon container
-fill 5 gallon container and pour into 3 gallon container, leaving 4 gallons.

>That was a major spoiler because it tipped off that Simon's guys weren't going to blow up a school.
You didn't notice it at the timebut your brain did Plus that was just some goons, you never knew what crazy ol' Simon himself was up to.

Actually I did because if the bad guys were that concerned about kids being potentially killed and carrying the bomb with them, something was up.

Admittedly, there was still danger when the suitcase was left in the park, but they probably put it there just minutes before McClane and Zeus arrived so it's doubtful that a kid would open it.

>it was only there for a few minutes

but user it only takes 1 second for a nigger to steal it

Yeah you just pour a gallon out of the big one it's not hard

ok, now whats the question?

Watch the movie.

how to get a qt gf

No, it was obvious.

Talk about unexpected twist

"McClane, Simon says go to the park and solve the 3 gal 5 gal riddle."

"Surprise surprise jackass, the suitcase you left here isn't there anymore!"

"..."

ITT: scenes that would not exist today