Post Batdad

Post Batdad

>Post B̶a̶t̶d̶a̶d̶ Superdads

Sometimes I forget there were a few actually good moments from BRE

I AM THE BAT DAD

OH YYYEEEEAAAAAHHH

What's wrong with her face?

I'm guessing this is from a Teen Titans or Nightwing book?

Was Cass the only one of Bruce's kids that he's generally not a psychopath towards?

Jason, Tim, Cass and Damian

he was only a psycho to Dick in some instances because they had to prop up Dick

He wasn't being a psycho, he was being a stern father to a child who was an entitled brat.

Maybe Bruce shouldn't be shouting/parenting while wearing the Batman costume. It adds unneeded intensity points.

Damian was literally raised by a family of immortal assassins. He can handle Bruce being dressed as a bat.

Cass certainly got the least of it.

Then Jason, until he came back and deserved any he got, then Tim, then Damian. Though Damian deserved it most of the time. But Dick gets it the most usually.

they just came back to the manor from their first meeting

Ah, that explains it. That Damian was barely house-trained.

Cass got the least of it from Bruce because she got the most of it from her previous parental figure before she came to him.

Also because the only thing Bruce had to do for her was to try and get her not to push herself too hard.

Got chills as a kid when I read that.

>who wants to wash the batmobile?

This show was weird.
Why did no one have a problem with Batman's child sidekicks?

>as a kid

You know how dads tend to spoil their daughters and are a lot harder on their sons and push them more? Yeah it's like that.

Because he was a good example in that show.

What was the specific issue for this?

Batman #655–658
Batman and Son

Thanks user

Jason.

Bruce literally never yelled at Jason when he was Robin and the only time where he was such a jerk to him was in Tomasi's BR.

>Was Cass the only one of Bruce's kids that he's generally not a psychopath towards
She wasn't really one of his kids and he ignored her most of the times.

It helped that Cass was generally a very good girl.

Yeah, Bruce was only jerk to Jason under Tomasi.

This was the best moment in Batman and Robin Eternal.

>Cass got the least of it from Bruce because. ..
...she's a girl. This literally the reason why he nicer to her.

Look at how Bruce is risking everything for Claire. A girl he just met.

She's actually the Joker in the guise of a young black girl.

Nigga it was ten years ago

Did Batman share any nice moments with Cass besides these 3 moments you guys keep reposting all the time?

I think people forgot she was adopted about 2 issues after it happened. So probably not.

Seriously? Then why some fans keep saying that she's his favorite? Because I noticed that she was mostly ignored by him in his books.

Only her fans thinks that she was his favorite.

Cass was a mess most of the times and DC higher ups don't like her very much so she was mostly ignored by Batman writers.

Bruce has so many good moments with Jason.

Lobdell had his moments.

And then Tomasi has Bruce take Jason to where he died

I don't even know why, doesn't Bruce knows how Jason turned back to life already? How would bring him there solve anything instead of just asking.

Granted it was the arc where everyone got to say Batman to chill out, it was ridiculous because literally every character from Harper to Barbara had to have a scene where they tell Bruce to let it go

It was just Tomasi being crazy and overdramatic.

Bruce taking Jason to Ethiopia to make him remember how he returned made no sense because Jason was brought back by the pit in n52.

To be fair, his Secret Origins story shows him crawling out of his grave, but they reverted to revival by pit in Rebirth.

My heart!

That whole continuity was weird, so Batman Inc. was a continuation of pre-n52 Morisson's run even though it was set in a new universe so it was semicanon (especially since nothing referenced it), Batman and Robin was its own thing fully in n52 but then Inc killed Damian which affected B&R which led to a clusterfuck
At least Johns' GL had an excuse of being both pre- and post-Flashpoint at once

Batman was really a different person with Jason and these panels proved to me that he does really love him.

Was also only a professional slut,not a regular slut like dick

I always feel the biggest proof of Bruce's love is that he never attempted to send him to prison or Arkham, even when he was running around with bags full of severed mob boss heads.

Cass > Jason > Tim > Damian > Dick

Cass and Jason he was easily the best towards, though with Jason Starlin ended up taking over and Bruce then turned to shit.
And Dick is easily the biggest punching bag since the mid 80s, figuratively and literally.

Until FE everybody had gotten a hug from Batman at least once or twice except for Dick, where the only one people could turn to was that one page in fucking ASBAR, lol.

Maybe Dick should learn to not mouth off as much.

This was Court of Owls, right? When Bruce had spent those last few weeks in a sanity-breaking maze getting his shit pushed in?

Yes, that was right after escaping the LSD maze and needing Harper Row to restart his heart with a car battery.

Don't worry, Bruce knows best.

Reminder that that punch was carefully targeted and knocked out the magic electrum tooth that would have made him immortal

CoO was so fucking stupid.

>punch was carefully targeted and knocked out the magic electrum tooth that would have made him immortal

Years later and it's still the dumbest thing I've ever read. Bruce should have become a dentist with tooth removal skills like that. Also how many previous hit's to the face has Dick taken over the years?

>smore beer
huh, nice callback

D'aw.

>the only other hug of theirs since the golden age or silver age was in the elseworld comic where Bruce tortures him

That's not true. They had a huge (sorta one died) at the end of Obsidian Age.

At least his family still exists

That was an non-consensual hug.

Wow, I had a stroke in the middle of that. They had a sorta one-sided hug at the end of Obsidian Age.

HERE WE GO DENVER

HERE WE GO

BAT DAD KNOWS NO FEEEAR

BAT DAD KNOWS OF PAAAIN

She is her little ninja princess. He doesn't project himself on her. She was really interesting, jealous Batdad was one of my favorite moments ever.

I really like this moment in JL.

That's how good Bruce is as martial arts you pleb

Scott pls go

Pleb Bruce was doing shit like that since O'Neil

>He doesn't project himself on her.
That is untrue, even though Cass was Bruce's opposite in a lot of ways. She was the same age when she killed her first man that Bruce was when his parents were killed.

Why the art is so freaking weird in early 00s? The 80s has literally better art.

There's also a few times where Bruce "grounds' her.