Imagine if you had the balls to live his lifestyle?

Imagine if you had the balls to live his lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000008/bio?ref_=nm_dyk_trv_sm#trivia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always looked like the right version of Brando

right looks like a captcha image

Holy shit he was a hunk

That's not a question, faggot. Remove the question mark.

Brando lived as few men dared to dream

lel

Actor Richard Erdman, a fellow actor in “The Men” (Brando’s first film), says Marlon’s diet at the time consisted of “junk food, take out, and peanut butter”, which he consumed by the jarful. By the mid-fifties, Marlon had become renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and Cinnamon Buns, and washing his sweet treats down with a quart of milk.

Close friend, Carlo Fiore, said Marlon would go on extreme crash diets in the fifties and sixties, but then would lose his willpower. He would subsequently gorge on huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in maple syrup. (One of Brando’s nicknames for himself was “Branflakes”.)

Carlos Fiore would be dispatched by Brando’s directors to fetch him out of local coffee shops. Kark Malden, a close friend, said that during the shooting of “One Eyed Jacks” (1961) Brando would eat “two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode, and a quart of milk” for dinner. This diet necessitated the constant altering of his costumes during filming. Because of this, at his birthday party that year, the crew gave Marlon a belt as his present with the card, “Hope it fits”. His birthday cake was labeled “Don’t feed the director” (Brando was the director of “One Eyed Jacks”).

I think I saw that someone made it into one.

How the fuck did he stay so good looking for so long?

Eating so much that you're an obese lard balloon and spending your time spamming message boards? I imagine many here do.

90% of Sup Forums looks like fat Brando only you all wear glasses and live in your mom's basements.

Genetics

Image seeing an eating contest between Brando and Orson Welles.

That's not how it works

Marlon Brando was an avid user of the internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments
imdb.com/name/nm0000008/bio?ref_=nm_dyk_trv_sm#trivia

y-yeah, being fat takes balls. y-yeah!

a drinking contest would be great

PLEASE SELECT ALL SQUARES CONTAINING

MARLON BRANDO

I'm pretty jelly desu

>fit as fuck in his prime
>does whatever the fuck he wants and embraces all his vices while smashing prime pusy
>gets old and eats whatever he wants
>basically pepe the frog as he balloons up and uses the computer all day
he got to be a chad and /ourguy/ in a single lifetime, who else can even say the same?

LITERALLY me

Living the dream.

I basically do except I don't get any chicks and I'm not fat.