CULT OF CHUCKY

Is anyone even excited for Cult of Chucky? The fact that it's coming straight to VOD tells me that Child's Play is finally a dead franchise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmBbt_cipxM
youtube.com/watch?v=4nG6qkOZxvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Seed of Sneed
>formerly Chuck's

>tfw even Chucky can get a gf

>tfw even Chucky can have a transgender son
Truly ahead of its time

The image quality is too low and GIMP has terrible fonts, but that's a much better idea.

His tranny son was voiced by Billy Boyd too it's weird

bump!

sneed of chucky hehe

Hopefully one of the kills in the new movie is Jeniffer Tilly smothering someone with her fat tits.

Curse was straight to VOD too and it was easily one of the strongest in the series.

>Is anyone even excited for Cult of Chucky?
YES! The worse it is the more I will love it.
The fact that it's coming straight to VOD tells me that Child's Play is finally a dead franchise.
That really doesnt apply to the horror genre.

>Hopefully one of the kills in the new movie is Jeniffer Tilly smothering someone with her fat tits.
mah wet dream fantasy now user, y u do dis?

Is she still attractive today? saw seed of chucky growing up so she must be pretty old now, think they will keep her?

>tfw I would totally fuck that doll in a heart beat.

Seed of chucky aged better because of it i think. really predicted the next generation perfectly

yes, curse of chucky was great so i'm happy to see another

sex robots should be illegal they violate womens rights.

The previous Chucky movie, which also came out straight to VOD, is actually decent and Cult is a straight sequel to that one.

It could be also decent.

Tilly is like a fine wine, gets better with age.

MOMMY

>"well I liked them Jay"
>"yeah that's what I meant Mike haha"

gib

>"wow people are calling us out on cumming all over Force Awakens!"
>"let's make memes about how bad star wars is and shoehorn them into every video so people forget how casual we are"

Partially correct, child's play movies are good. Chucky movies are Chucky movies.

Too bad her new costume doesn't show much cleavage. Let us pray she takes it off at one point, maybe gets some blood sprayed on those mouthwatering mammaries.

Best themes:
youtube.com/watch?v=jmBbt_cipxM
youtube.com/watch?v=4nG6qkOZxvA

Part 2 factory still unbeaten

Wow, this is a seventh Chucky film? I haven't seen these movies in years.
Completely forgot Heigl was the girl in Bride.

she deded user

Well the fact that they have never rebooted the franchise and it still is getting sequels all the way since the 80's says something.

The last movie pretty much was a reboot. They sloppily try to connect it to the others but it's really stand-alone and practically a remake of the original with different characters.

>no Dourifgf

Goddammit

Of all the remakes that are coming out these days, none would I love to see than a child's play remake. I think a competent director and some modern cgi can make it good.

isnt like every new childs play movie almost a reboot in its own way. i dun think this really needs a reboot since it seems to do it on its own sorta

Could you deal with her dad calling you late at night using his chucky voice telling you he's gonna kill you?

No, I mean a remake. Like a hard remake. A new kid andy and maybe a chucky redesign?

Absolutely, as long as I get to have her use her Bart voice late at night telling me she's gonna kill me.

>maybe a chucky redesign?
Well you did say CGI, and talking dolls barely exist anymore.

But canonically its not, since Andy as an adult as at the end, plus in hes in the new movie as well.

In the years after Seed the creator of the series talked about doing a remake of the first film.
Eventually he settled on just going back to horror and not including any comedy, and that became Curse.
He also wanted to have Chucky fight Annabelle from the Conjuring at one point.

to add to this, his scene isn't in the Netflix version in case someone goes to watch it and doesn't see it.

It's been dead since Child's Play 3. Where the fuck have you been?

But canonically its not, since Andy as an adult as at the end, plus in hes in the new movie as well.

There's something about he original chucky design that is really unnerving... almost diabolical. It's great.

It all went to shit after the stupid ass fucking design on bride of chucky. The scars and stitches really take away from it.

I see what your saying, the childs play franchise seems very flexible for what it can pull off and still follow the tone and feel I have noticed. I dont see why it would need a remake and not just someone else using that same voodoo, but whatever whatever.

For a crappy horror movie I do love them all, and think that they can pull off pretty much anything.

>It all went to shit after the stupid ass fucking design on bride of chucky. The scars and stitches really take away from it.
being hes a doll, they can just stick a new head on him i would assume.

they could have had him maybe melted instead of scarred but yeah

>they could have had him maybe melted instead of scarred but yeah
that sounds like a nightmare since he is a real doll not some cgi thing, sounds like it might be too delicate to use for a whole movie that way maybe?

From the trailer for the new movie he doesn't have scars so maybe he did get a new doll body.
But it could be a bait and switch and hes wearing makeup like in Curse.

Continuity got fucked up by the last movie. It's like the director never went to make sure it all fit with what was going on in Child's Play

sneed is unironically the worst meme of 2017

>le spooky haunted puppet kills everyone xD

patrician taste, 2 is still the GOAT

meh, there was never that much continuity to keep.
The director will keep introducing stuff out of thin air to drive the story. Like the amulet from Bride and Seed, and now some random whore he was obsessed with.
I did like that we saw more of Charles Lee Ray as a human.

I don't know what you expected the director to do when the continuity was already pretty fucked before that movie existed.

Early reviews are very positive, I'm going to download it if it leaks but also will buy the Blu-Ray next Tuesday, I fucking love Chucky, I have a life-sized Good Guy doll. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm drunk.

>continuity
I dont think this word really fits the childs play series moreso when dealing with a sort of immortal doll that could exist maybe forever?

>but also will buy the Blu-Ray next Tuesday
any heads up on blu ray features I been on the dark with this one but as a chucky fan would like to know more!

I love you

Shit meme

The end of Curse was the most cathartic thing ever

Fuck you Chucky, eat lead

Jennifer Tilly turned me straight