What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvTvpg1I1JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they moved away from copying the british humour in the first season to dumber americanised humour for the rest of the show

it's pretty good though, would like to watch it again but Netflix got rid of it here so it had room for great shows like Big Bang Theory

Its still on Netflix brah

Michael and Dwight are hilarious

Season 2 through 5 is top notch TV, the stars aligned for those.

Pinnacle of cringekino

please elaborate or kill yourself

>starting my annual Office binge re-watch on thanksgiving

Can't wait lads. Easily one of the most re-watchable series ever.

UK is cringier.

Not a lot, the UK one is a better show in my opinion.

The american version almost makes it look nice to be part of this company. This was never the point.

>netflix is different for every country you dumb cunt

There is a sub genre of dark comedy called cringe comedy and office is one of them. I had to change the channel when Micheal didn't have the money for the high school kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvTvpg1I1JM

Fuck you.

Scotts Totts is known as cringe among Office Fans..You outted yourself there buddeh.

Sorry youre too poor to enjoy our superior entertainment.

What?

He's not insulting the show you cunt

How does diverting from the original purpose make it worse?

??? The American Office would be a fucking horrendous place to work. Anyone who has actually had a job would know this.

No, fuck him for reminding me of that episode.

>getting this upset
my fucking sides

>Michael Scott
That's the only point you need. Steve Carrel was the beacon of the show. The focus. The narrative. The leaves that grow from every branches of the Michael Scott tree.

The last two seasons were pretty trash comparatively, except for Robert California, he was OK.

Also fuck the dynamic characterizations for Andy-of-the-season. He was wildly an asshole, or a cuck, or replacement michael. Ed Helms was alright, but the writing behind him sucked.

Peep Show is better

Yeah I like it better too.

UK office: Sup Forums
American office: reddit

so the american version is far superior then

Agreed, Ed Helms was great but they really wrote his character to shit post-Michael. They didn't know what to do with him. He went from loveable loser to asshole and continued to poo on him right up until the end. Wish he just ended up with Erin.

Nothing. It was shit. Every season.

The British version was shit as well, just to a lesser extent.

I'm trying to watch the UK version since the other is not on Netflix but Gervais is fucking insuferable and its hard to watch a whole episode cause of him.

You watched all shitty 9 seasons? At least take a second to think before you troll.

lol fuck off
everytime there is a US office thread, it confirms that Sup Forums is extremely reddit

Saying something is Reddit is the reddit-tier insult of Sup Forums.

Fuck, now I'm doing it.

so UK Office is for people into traps?

This post reeks of a very reddit sense of humour. That kind of, dull, unfiltered, self-referential white noise

and better?

t. burger

Show died the second Michael left, should have been cancelled then.

Pams boobs.