Don't mind me. Just posting the greatest female stand-up comedian of all time

Don't mind me. Just posting the greatest female stand-up comedian of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flEFxzrQPGM
youtu.be/ixt9ApnY5qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EWOdNSh3W3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>female
>comedian
Pick one

t. comedy pleb who hasn't heard of Rita Rudner

>sitting

rita is actually funny and clever without one reference to her vagina..a rare talent.

imo shes the only funny woman for several decades

She's one of those people who I know of by name but not by anything beyond that

She used to be on Johnny Carson a lot, and she had some HBO specials.

youtube.com/watch?v=flEFxzrQPGM

>rita is actually funny and clever without one reference to her vagina
I seriously can't think of a female comedian today who doesn't talk endlessly about her vagina.

That would be Sarah Silverman

Post some of you favorite bits user

I remember one lady had a really good joke about shoes

We don't need to bring her up in this thread.

She's funny and adorable.
But I also think this type of humour would no longer cut it nowadays. It just wouldn't work in our day in and age because it's so safe and clean. I'm guessing modern audiences would find it too quaint.

Yeah, you're probably right. I only just heard of her recently when I happened to catch part of her act on SiriusXM's "clean" comedy station. I think that station is better than any of their other comedy stations, personally.

It's a real shame too. She's way more talented and funnier than anybody I've seen on Comedy Central lately.

Ellen Degeneres had an HBO special that had me rolling and I don't think there was a vagina joke in there

I know there's a mirror for this and I want the link

I've never really listened to any of her comedy. I like her "phone call to God" bit though.

reminder that weird al got to hit that

oh wait, i might be thinking of judy tenuda

I think her level of humour is less suited for modern day comedians and more suited towards modern day late night talk show hosts. Conan comes to mind. She's definitely funnier than Conan, and he also does a self deprecating kind of comedy. But I'm not sure how well it would work with the switch in genders.

Say no more.

youtu.be/ixt9ApnY5qQ

She doesn’t say “fuck” or “like” in every sentence, so she couldn’t be a stand-up today, but I bet she could host a decent talk show.

that was difficult to watch.

It's seriously the worst stand up set I've ever seen.

I can't remember if that was in the special I saw or not but I watched it tonight by chance just clicking on her first Johnny Carson appearance. Watching her first HBO special which I hadn't seen before and it's pretty great. youtube.com/watch?v=EWOdNSh3W3U

>nadia kamil
>that white girl

somethings not adding up

holy fuck

mary holland
lauren lapkus

couldn't even make it past a minute

Dykes come in a weird dichotomy were they either hang out with men and become god-tier bros or hang out with women and become the worst examples of womenhood. We confirmed the former can be funny years ago user.

Can actual women be funny though? I'm gonna go with yes when they aren't too self-involved and can't think beyond political stance or bodily functions enough to into humor.

Yeah, there's lots of funny lesbians. Fewer funny feminine women.

bitch, please

That was really good. I liked it a lot. Comedy has really fallen a long way in such a short amount of time.

Somebody better call animal control, there's a chicken on the loose.