What the heck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bcjf136waY
youtu.be/ar9qA3WJInk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was a thot.

Her son was trapped in another deminsion

her son was taken away from her dummy

Bad acting. Seriously, acting crazy as fuck does not always equal good acting.

Never watched the show or read the thread, but I'm under the impression that it was ghosts.

I might be wrong tough.

Winona is for HAND HOLDING and COMPLIMENTING only

>tfw she realizes the cast and crew of the show are crazy during that acceptance speech
seems pretty cool wouldn't mind stealing some clothes with her

Anxiety problems and a missing son. Then the government starts fucking with her and shit just keeps getting crazier.

I'd still fuck the soul out of her, lick her butthole and help her raise her gay sons.

The ovens.

her son went missing. did you not watch the show?

There's an epidemic of kidnapped girls in my area lately, I see mothers on the news appearing desperately worried all the time, but none of them look like what Winona does in this show.

Do their girls talk to them with christmas lights from another dimension while their supposed bodies are in the morgue?

she was also the only person able to communicate with him through lights, everyone around her was trying to convince her she was crazy, government was after her, she had to go to her sons funeral even though she knew he was still alive, and a faceless alien monster tried to kill her.

I knew you were gonna ask that, but didn't Winona act all crazy even before that magical shit started to happen? Can't remember now, sorry.

She's not acting.

she was already losing it because her ex or whatever and we saw the kids doing a lot for themselves around the house losing her son just kicked her into overtime

she's literally fucked everyone in hollywood, from directors to interns.

I mean overdrive but yeah it just made her lose it completely

there were plenty of scenes at the beginning and also inserts throughout the series where she was acted normally or at least portraying a version of herself where she seemed completely fine. also at the end she was normal.

a jew with a soul! hahaha! you anons still got it!

We didn't see much other than flashbacks. But in one episode, Jonathan tells Hopper that she's been dealing with anxiety for a long time. So she's always been pretty crazy.

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE NEEDS A REAL HARD ROUGH FUCKING!!!FACT!!!

Yeah you are right. I still have the impression that she acted "too" crazy but it probably made sense given her character, now that I realize.

drug addled shoplifting

Kleptomania.

Surprised it took this long to get to the klepto jokes.

she was a mommy

unf

those digits too

time waits for no one

this long try up here faggot

Why does she still look like this in season 2?

shoplifting, cheating on depp, smoking 2 packs a day, hitting the wall, no kids, never married

I apologize for skipping your post, but please learn to use commas.

Nobody sucked on her godly tits for many years. She was a bitch in heat

>muh sons not dead

Growing up, I only knew her as the shoplifting lady. I never knew how beautiful she once was. I still think she's hot, I love a crazy milf with a hairy pussy.

i honestly think she's the most beautiful actress that ever lived. more beautiful than audrey hepburn.

Short haired Wino is a qt

ngl i would probably look like that too if my son kept on dissociating every 30 minutes

She objectively is. 90's Winona has the most perfect face in history

90s Winona also had a keen sense of humor

youtube.com/watch?v=0bcjf136waY

She dodged the oven

wino forever

it wouldn't be a wasted life being her goy slave.

my nigga

I'd take her and make love to her for 48 hours straight and make her feel pleasure in ways she can't even imagine. That'd fix her alright

delete this

WINO FOREVERRRR

youtu.be/ar9qA3WJInk