This is the greatest action scene in film history. Say something nice about it

This is the greatest action scene in film history. Say something nice about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=_sYE8PucEI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not even using proper silverballers
Trash

>47
>just walking into a crowded train station and firing away
Not muh hitman. Where are the dropping chandeliers and exploding pianos?

It's weird - If this was in a Uwe Boll movie ten years ago people would be laughing at it.

But in our current shitty cinematic landscape, this isn't any worse than what we see in John Wick and friends.

>inb4 Boll is actually a good director

The bar is just lower now.

Why does agent 47 looks like he is recovering from chemo?
He is just skin and bones.

Poor Quinto. All he wants to do is be Spock and release his load into another men's anuses, but he is forced to do this crap to pay the bills.

0:17 -> 0:21

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

NOT EVEN UWE BOLLE WOULD DO THIS

or maybe Boll is getting better?

>Say something nice about it.
Sylar is looking handsome af in that webm.

i gather casuals like john wick action scenes. i haven't watched the film, but every action clip i've seen looks haphazard and silly, the way 8-year-olds pretend play. what's the Sup Forums consensus?

crossposters and retards love them.

>literally shoots a gun to malfunction

LYL

I would think it'd at least experience some warping

Took OP's comment seriously. People are laughing at it.

No one likes this scene obviously. You are Dumb as Fuck.

Why is agent 47 wearing a trench coat?

is that supposed to be Hitman?

top fucking kek, how is this is any way a "silent assassin"

do people just take popular video game characters and completely change them to appeal to pleb audience? lel

This film is the ultimate pleb filter. All of the assblasted fa/tv/irgins in this thread are proof of that.

Ruper Friend deserves better. Quinn deserved better REEEEEEEEEE

So why does 47 have a buzzcut when he was genetically modified to not have any hair whatsoever.

i like the way it did a POV roll

thank you

>This is the greatest action scene in film history.

Posts like this are why this is the worst board on Sup Forums.

Maybe. Some of his stuff wasn't badly directed. Rampage, Stoic, that Auschwitz thing.

Same contingent of Sup Forums that likes Dredd and The Raid likes John Wick (I want to call them redditors, but they're probably not).

I thought it was terrible, but I'm in the minority for sure.

I know this is bait, but implying pic related isn't the best filmed scene, not sure what is.

>muh asians lmao
kys weeb
best action scene is the desert truck chase

Nah son

I feel like watching this now. I couldn't even finish the first one it was so bad, but this seems like they embraced the shittiness.

It's Korean you faggot, not weeb.
In terms of technical skill and difficulty of filming, it's easily up there.
Desert truck chase scene? Good for sure, but I feel like I'm the only one who thought that movie was lackluster. Exciting scenes for sure, but lacks substance. Overrated at best.

I don't give a fuck about my racist terms ya fucking rice lover

Goddamn I must have banished this scene from my mind because I love the JW series and I don't even remember this. For a series that prides itself of gun realism, I have no idea how this made it into the movie.

Is this Hitman? Didn't they just make one of these like 10 years ago with Olga Kurylenko and whatshisname. Why make another one?

whaaaaaaaaaaat

Are you mentally retarded? Weaboo isn't a racist term, it's for faggot white men who think muh superior jap culture.
Who the fuck let you on the internet today?

I much prefer the gunfight from Heat.

You're either pretending or have a brain like a sieve. I guess it won't matter that the directors said they put it in there purposely as a joke right? Because John Wick is all about REALISM.

That's pretty damn phenominal too.
For me, Oldboy was an ok movie, but technically the fight scene is a fair achievement, all in one take, without the bullshit tricks people use to trick you into thinking it's all one take.
Fucking brutal

Was this part ironic? I literally can't tell

Fuck off, Keanu is a real operator

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA

Good taste, but the hospital scene in Hard Boiled is even more patrician

Probably seemed like it fit just fine in the script and when they were shooting it.
I think it's John Wick's whole stylised-realism approach to the action scenes that makes something as blatantly ridiculous stand out. Causes a striking disconnect.

yeesh

loved most of the movie but this was fucktarded

that was good. both tombstone and unforgiven had great gunfights. i don't think it's a coincidence that they're both westerns. something about modern technology makes hollywood think contemporary gunfights need to be slick and artistic and choreographed, not to mention prolonged.

Agreed, what makes an action scene have to move at a million miles an hour? Some of the older westerns have God tier action, but it's the tension, the build up that makes it amazing.
For a fistful of dollars is a good example of when Blondie confronts the men who harassed him coming into town. Explosive action, good build up and it didn't feel the need to go for two hours.

Please help raise the discourse level of this website and stop responding to the borderline illiterate.

Lol u tek him 2 to da bar?

No. This is.
youtube.com/watch?v=_sYE8PucEI8

>aims at target rather than killing the dude
Actually pretty kino