The "Amazing" Spider-man series sure was weird

>Peter, its very important that when you take a position on a subject..which you should do sparingly...You should evaluate it on an idividual level and not fall into any sort of political ideology, centrism is the only honest position.

When the next reboot happens will they have gone full circle to Raimi's reactionary racism?

Kek this has potential

>Raimi
Why do Americans call Spiderman "raimi" ??

>You should evaluate it on an idividual level
So you should fall into the anecdotal trap? Gotcha.

>You know, Peter, witth great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden".Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility to discipline the servant.
>Ben looks directly at the camera
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks... it's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party and George Lincoln Rockwell!"

>Uncle Ben, that robber...I mean that human being shot you in what ay or may not have been a justified act of violence, as I did not witness it, and while I think you would not react violently I cannot say that with absolute certainty, therefor cannot firmly say that the man with the tattoo on his wrist necessarily did anything wrong or needs any form of punishment for what h did!

>Peter, with white power comes great racism. Bill Nye called it "my sex junk". I just call it as I see it, the right to choose what gender and race you identify as.
>Ben turns his back at the camera
>The straight. White. Cis. Fucking. White males. Literally kill them all, Peter.

Isn’t that a line from Spider-Man Homecoming

Nah. Homecoming was much less ambiguous about the world passing from under the White man's corrupt rule.

The director for the movie was name Marc WEBB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can tell that Tom Holland literally doesn't give a shit about any of it, he's just vaguely invested in fucking Zendaya.

What a hero.

>The Hart-Cellar Act would will not significantly change the demographics of the United States
Americans what did you do to yourselves

>I know white privilege when I see it Peter. You may think you earned your strength, but you had power the day you were born. You had the ability to change the world without getting anybody hurt.

You guys are doing it wrong. Raimi series is the racist/white supremacist one, Webb is the moderate one, and Homecoming is the SJW/liberal one.

>I had to beat a nigger with a whip to get these cranberries
What? why?

>Pete, I think it's time we accept that our races are created equal, and that we judge each other based on our merits rather than the color of our skin. It is by unity and treating everybody irrespective of skin color that we advance as a society.

I'm something much worse than you could imagine Peter. I'm a...Republican!

You don't know me, Spider-man! I'm a monster! I'm...I'm a Democrat

Silly brainlet

>saying "brainlet"
silly plebian

I don't belong here

>Zendaya
>Not Harrison