RWBY/RT General #1006: Angelic Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/rwby-the-gamer-the-games-we-play-disk-five.341621/
archiveofourown.org/works/8409223
archiveofourown.org/works/8360923
archiveofourown.org/works/8095312
fanfiction.net/s/11724893/1/The-Concept-of-Control
fanfiction.net/s/3972575/1/Butterfluff
fanfiction.net/s/12235328/1/Many-nights-of-love
fanfiction.net/s/10449572/1/Four-Deadly-Secrets
that-other-coleslaw.tumblr.com/post/153942507694/can-you-draw-arslan-altan-with-the-other-half-of
twitter.com/TheMilesLuna/status/804746551138467840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me your craziest idea for a fanfic user.

Pyrrha confesses to Jaune that she loves him

Penny goes to stay with Team RWBY for a sleepover, for what turns out to be a week. After one night they realize they simply can't handle her gleeful enthusiasm and try to palm her off on JNPR before she friends them to death. The same events repeat each night with Penny being passed around various teams (RWBY, JNPR, SSSN, CRDL, CFVY, CEMN) having the time of life and meeting new friends who are completely unprepared to handle her

the stand arrow falls into the rwby universe

Interesting. I'll try to see if there's a way to play this that hasn't been done yet.

One of the characters grows/has always had a dick (and hear me out, here) and the DON'T try to immediately fuck the entire cast the second the story starts.
I actually have no serious suggestions for this, I've seen far too many wacky fanficts that turned out pretty good for most stuff I've read.

user, pls.

With Nora and Pyrrha's semblances, there's small chance they Penny won't end up falling for both of them.

That's the best idea in the lot.

Then again the competition ain't worth nothing.

>boring rehashed arkos crap
>meme crossover with an overrated japanese cartoon
>futa shit that also has been done many times

Cinder gets possessed by Pyrrhaand has to watch as Pyrrha stalks and rapes Jaune in her body before going to Mistral and asking Pyrrha's mother to perform the ritual. She tells Salem what happened but gets no reaction until a few weeks when later she finds out she's pregnant with twins and Salem won't let her abort them. Months later she gives birth to twins, one looks like her but with blue eyes and the other is a redhead, also with blue eyes. Before her very eyes the redhead ages until it's a fully grown almost clone of Pyrrha, except for the blue eyes and ritualistic markings like the shit that was on the Grimm glove they used on Amber. Turns out Pyrrha's family served Salem while she was a Maiden in exchange for being able to come back to life via a certain ritual. Now Cinder has to work with her Dio-style daughter to advance Salem's goals while protecting her actual daughter and getting her to Jaune.

Definetly this one

wew lad

Instead of following Blake, Sun goes to check on how Yang is doing.
They bond over the fact that they try to help Blake be happy and then get ditched by her.

Definitely this, with SSSN how will it play out, I just can't figure out a real situation where she would be interacting with them

I dunnow. I like the Arkos one because it leaves a lot of creative room

Pyrrha confesses to Jaune that she loves him then...
>She dies
>She's only pretending
>it's not actually Jaune
>she's disguised as Weiss
>she's actually his crazy yandere sister wjo kidnapped the real Pyrrha
>She's his kid

She analyzes they're weapons and finds out Neptune has a slutty VI in his rifle. Deciding to hook them up, she transplants it into a modded Atlesian Knight and tries to set her up with Neptune.

"SURPISE! Do you like my outfit user? I also filled the room with deadly nerve toxin!"

>That cut off jacket
You've been haging around Neo haven't you Ruby?

Hang on, what was that last bit

Ruby should be revealed to be a futa already. Anyone with more than two braincells can see it

But you're in the room too, is there something you want to talk about Ruby?

>That picture
He somehow managed to make a disgusted futa Rube cute.
>You will never help Ruby with her morning wood

the fuck are those giant fucking hand. Are they rescue heros?

Posting some of my OC

What is the best fanfic you've ever read, /rwbyg/?
RockHard mode: Not smut
Nightmare mode: give another that isn't RWBY
lewd greentext is also accepted.

Partial to my own work to be honest

Blue board user

Pleb category: Play with Me
Hard category: Dissonance trilogy.
Nightmare category: All Roads Lead to Denerim

archiveofourown.org/works/8050288
Cutesy shit

>Lancaster shit

Ugh.

Ehh I got shit taste desu normal for me

>Best
RWBY-fic: Still Dreaming(Rosewick) or Thick as Thieves(Mild Gelato)

Non-RWBY-fic: The Lost Civilization(Monster Hunter 3U)

Oh, i should probably post my own, not fair to ask people to do so.

I've got three tied for hard mode.
>The games we play:
it's Batshit crazy long bullshit Gamer "crossover"
It's "finished" (going into the lies we tell" if it's not your thing it's understandable, i don't know why I like it. It's pretty damn long.
>Not this time fate:
Groundhog day loop of a single loop, very, very far into the loops. most groundhog day stories are pretty good.
>A farmer or something:
if jaune never went to beacon.
I like my jaunefics.
Dunno why.

Nightmare mode:
Identity Crisis, spiderman fic involving that train scene from the first movie.
I saw my lady weep: code geass genderbend post show

For the life of me I cannot remember any of the smut shit I've read, it's annoying.

>monhun
ooooh, that's a new one. picked up.

those aren't really the "best' nightmare mode ones now that I think of it.
I'm too tired to remember what I like I guess.

The games we play so it's still ongoing?

You should look up Mother of Learning if you like groundhog day stories. It's a fantasy web original found on fictionpress with great worldbuilding.

you probably read it on ff.net, it wasn't continued there, i don't believe the poster was the original author and they got told to cut that out.
it never technically stopped.
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/rwby-the-gamer-the-games-we-play-disk-five.341621/
Just scroll.
I already have read all of it :^)
I've probably read most of the good time loop stories out there, desu, and quite a few of the shitty ones.
I have a weakness.
i've never actually finished groundhog day.

No I mean is he still continuing the series after the gamer over chapter? I wanted to see Jaune got to beacon

The original author posted some of it there but never finished, and a few have "illegally" reposted the spacebattles version there for convenience Supposedly it's going up on ff.net officially after he's done editing it, but it's going to take a while.
The sequel is in the pipeline after he gets through his other projects.

archiveofourown.org/works/8409223
archiveofourown.org/works/8360923

Sweet are his other projects any good also how long you would think that would take?

>Normal mode
It's tough as it's very subjective what one would consider the best.

I'd have to go with this one though
fanfiction.net/s/11724893/1/The-Concept-of-Control

It's not the best of the archive not even close to the best of the author's works but it's the one I always go back to.

>Nightmare mode
That's impossible. At that point I'd just start naming authors than stories. Some of the best stuff I've read are from Fate, Persona, Love Hina, Haruhi in it's hayday, and Eva. No RWBY fic has come close to even an 8/10 Eva fic

>spoiler
what the fuck man
I have no idea.

>that spoiler
Elaborate, please.
And yeah, I'm kind of the same on nightmare. I don't even know why i posted those two, they aren't even from my favorite authors.

I've actually read that Spidey train story and yeah it's pretty good. There's an amazing spiderman/batgirl crossover fic somewhere in adultfanfiction/net that integrates Marvel and DC universe surprisingly well[/spoiler

If you want the deep amazing Eva fics, go to Adam Kadmon.

However, this is probably my favorite one although it almost has nothing to do with Eva
fanfiction.net/s/3972575/1/Butterfluff

Neon takes your waifu for a girls night out at her favorite rainbow-glow-in-the-dark dance club. What non-smut hijinks ensue?

Blake writing drunk fanfiction on napkins with lipstick.

>implying I have a waifu
lmao

You seem to have misplaced your RWBYg starter kit. It contains, as required, the following to function in the generals;

1 Waifu
5 bundles of poorly crafted headcanon
1 standard issue shitposting flask
1 folder of reaction images
1 collapsible shovel for digging your own grave
1 field guide of Remnant enemies described by Qrow
10 MRE's made with Zwei Chow, Port's Famous Jerky, and Dust energy drinks

Uno: The Movie was fucking incredible and I'm so glad that right after it they got to go home and get crushed by the election.

>5 bundles of poorly crafted headcanon
So that's where those came from! I knew I was right to blame you fuckers
>Port's Famous Jerky
Its dried Nevermore feathers isn't it?

The best part is that Ryan was literally one button push away from ending it about 1 hour 30 minutes in but chose to keep it going because he was about to go home

>It was his revenge for Shenanigans

fanfiction.net/s/12235328/1/Many-nights-of-love
Original writer had issues and threw it to someone else, so chapters 4+ are from a new guy

fanfiction.net/s/10449572/1/Four-Deadly-Secrets
This shit is definitely the best RWBY fanfic i've seen. A shame it seems to be abandoned.

that-other-coleslaw.tumblr.com/post/153942507694/can-you-draw-arslan-altan-with-the-other-half-of

>only oct 2015
it's just a year, friendo.
I've read stories that updated after 2, and a very small amount after 3. keep hope.

>find a fanfic you love
>it's well written, and decently long
>read it and get caught up
>youre at the last chapter, and its still going strong
>then you see it hasn't been updated in years
the only feeling worse is seeing a fanfic you loved that didn't get an update for years, sudddenly get a new chapter, but its just an Author's note

>t fucking fw.

>spoiler
why would you even post that?

>Tfw someone just PM'ed me to update one of my fics.
Trust me, man. Every day just increases the regret.

A PM may do it.

>every single fic I've read that involves Blake in some major capacity has at least one chapter where she chickens out and tries to run away from something
>relationships
>fights
>shenanigans
>anything

Seriously. It's like a requirement or something.

at least the authors are consistent with her character.

>every single fic I've read that involves Yang in some major capacity has at least one chapter where she gets angry and tries to attack someone
>relationships
>fights
>shenanigans
>anything

Her entire semblance is "leave behind a ghost to take the hit while I run away", it's definitely left a mark on how she thinks and reacts.
I'd argue most RWBY's characters flaws are either created by or made worse by their semblances

Other way around. One's semblance is molded by their personality.

what if you have split personality

What if RWBY DIED IN YOUR ARMS

>lean over and whisper the last words she'll ever hear into her ear
>"Hail Hydra"

the entire show is the same but pyrrha jaune and neptune are not there

fund it

That's like half the show's content missing

>say "Like mother, like daughter"

Were we so lucky

Use the power of the big gete star on her

Kek,

>>every single fic I've read that involves Neon in some major capacity has at least one chapter where she memes and tries to bait someone
>relationships
>fights
>shenanigans
>anything

You know, I used to like that artist because he did some pretty good Jaune x Ren stuff. But I began to lose interest after I noticed how everyone, including all the girls have the same, manly face as Jaune and Ren.

>non-smut
>At a rave
>With Neon
Not possible. Neon will paint her breasts with glow-in-the-dark paint and take off her shirt within 5 minutes of arrival.

It's pretty good yes. Sometimes the chapters feel a bit long. I wonder if that is the reason it looks abandoned. I think it would benefit the writer and the readers if he instead went for shorter, yet still meaningful chapters to improve the pacing.

I have talked to the writer before, and he hasn't made any comments about his story, whether he has abandoned it or if he's writing on a new chapter. Big shame.

Primal split semblance

I don't mind long chapters, but maybe because I'm used to reading retarded amounts of text.
Also, with so much detail you can read everything a n'th time and still notice new things, which is a great + in my book.

>Hyped for next episode
>Realize it's a shitty kitty episode
>No longer hyped

>when will it be a Salem's day off episode

Christ. Now that I look at a still of it that kinda looks like it should have at least scraped bone.

Wonder how my arms got long enough to cradle four people at once.

Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to Arslan art.

>le shitty kitty meme

KYS

Would you breed with Arslan

Would you eat if you were hungry?

what if reese was a faunus but her only trait is that her mouth stores venom sacs and if she bit you you would either die or be in extreme pain for 24 hours

>the big gete star
Fuck why does this keep making me laugh

Gather all seven dragon balls and wish she was human.

what if stayed awake at night missing her venom sacs

twitter.com/TheMilesLuna/status/804746551138467840

I hope they met with ArcSys like they said they would.

>only wishes one faunus was human
>not all of them
>or just simply removing them

what if you were having sex with ruby and she was saying stupid bullshit like woah nelly and holy molly

That's adorable.

I'd stick it in her pooper to see what she'd say then