youtube.com/watch?v=ICPGhxjW3fw

He's at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBVeBuqKlBg
youtu.be/Icb_tRTnA4g
youtu.be/0A7tLVIsuNw
youtube.com/watch?v=2lnkzfUaDOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, he really swallowed the Buddhist pill hook line and sinker.

why are comedians always so troubled senpai?

You are now thinking about his cock.

>be funny le poopy xD man
>everyone knows you as this and will always know you as this
>take a few dramatic roles and some of them are actually pretty good but you're still going to be that guy
>completely lose the plot and go full pseud in an attempt to make people forget because you're so embarrassed by what made you filthy rich
What a piece of shit
I'm glad his girlfriend or ex or whoever died

If I were approached by Jim Carey and he offered his bare naked chest for me to take a hot shit on, then I might have to seriously consider doing it. I am told that when the poop is dangling mere inches from the subjects chest, the heat from the poop begins to sizzle ever so lightly to the nipples and an instant orgasim erupts thru the subjects body and exits out his pee pee hole and the subjects puckered anus I only hope that he zaps me with a famous one liner right before the poop touches his chest hair; like "now there's another shrimp on the bar-bay". Or "smoking!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

didn't even need the spoiler

so this is want killing someone does to you

youtube.com/watch?v=HBVeBuqKlBg

F
youtu.be/Icb_tRTnA4g
youtu.be/0A7tLVIsuNw

HAVE

How do the In Living Color veterans feel about the only white guy being the most talented and finding the most success?

all canadians reach this stage of there life it's normal

youtube.com/watch?v=2lnkzfUaDOY

the song he sings near the end

I-is he legit depressed? I don't want him to go ;_;

Have you thought about my dick today?

He's white, of course he would be.

drake bell looks like shit

Jesus.. What the fuck happened

>LEL XDD!1111 PIECE OIF SHIT!!! GLAD DIED XDD!!! MUCH REDDIT XDD!111

Sounds to me that the evidence of him singing the song at all shows that he is just listening to too much sad music recently and it is taking its tole on his mind. He fell for the sad music is good meme.

no, but i have thought of my dick. i just had the weirdest thing happen to it: i got my premature ejaculation cured. how would you ask? with LSD. yeah.

When he made that video message to Emma Stone begging her for a chance of a date I knew he crossed the line of insanity

lmao i bet this reddit man hasn't even achieved all 8 circuits of consciousness and is working on the 9th

CAN YOU BELIEVE
THEY PUT A MAN ON THE MOON (MAN ON THE MOON)

It's just viral marketing for his next movie.

Look it up.

How does killing his ex fit into this?

Was getting caught part of his plan?