The Lion Guard

Today's episode may very well be the worst one in the entire show. God damn. It was terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q29inwPycNk
watchdisneyjunior.go.com/the-lion-guard/video/vdka3557893/01/22-the-lost-gorillas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Without using a spoiler
could you tell me why?

Non-stop fart jokes to open the show and its two new characters are voiced by annoying e-celebs from YouTube. The episode is just bad.

I give them credit for trying to come up with a way to have a snow episode in Africa, but I didn't like it at all.

wtf

i hate fart jokes now

youtube.com/watch?v=q29inwPycNk

Are fart jokes the lowest form of comedy?

Just like a good fart, its about execution.

Why is Fuli the only character worth a damn?

Bump

Episode can be watched on the Disney site without a subscription.

watchdisneyjunior.go.com/the-lion-guard/video/vdka3557893/01/22-the-lost-gorillas

Why is she a leopard and not a cheetah?

you guys wanna fuck that, huh.

I honestly have no idea what the hell they were thinking when they designed her.

I noticed these threads always only allude to the fact that everyone wants to fuck the cheetah and never outright say it.
>Unless I'm the only one and I'm just projecting. In which case, thats gross.

You're probably right. They're only upfront about wanting to fuck the hyena girl.

Kopa>Kion

What even is this show

are there hot lionesses?

very_fast_cheetah_running_at_incredible_hihg_speed.png

Did they find harambe?

> tfw not american

>watching literal baby show

What did you expect user?

It may be a literal baby show, but it's still a literal baby show with a longer run-time and a better story focus than shit like Adventure Time.

I wanna Hakuna her Tatas

Apparently based on feedback from little kids, who preferred the leopard look for her

Instead of looking like a goddamn cheetah

Can't find any concept art for the character that isn't fan-made, so I don't know if she ever looked more like a cheetah. Only focus group information I could find was an old article talking about how boys liked Fuli so her being a female character didn't detract from the boy-centric nature of the show.

Zira was in a recent ep. The recurring pridelanders are either not hot (Nala), or are too young (Tifu).

Buncha cubfuckers. Reirei gets no love.

Disney gives her love. She's gotten more toys than any of the secondary villains.

POST ZIRA

Is Vitani there, as well?

Vitani only had a few lines of dialogue. Maybe she'll do more in season two.

>speedforce.png

I think this may have been the last episode for the year. There should still be two episodes left in season one. 26 episodes were ordered, but that abysmal TV movie counted as two of them.

Not sure when season two will premiere. I'm inclined to believe in March or April.

I want to _______ that cat

Still can't find any new comics. The most recent issues of the magazine haven't been uploaded by anybody.

Why is she trusting two predators to look for her kid?
The food chain in the LK universe is confusing.

Beats me. In the show, for the longest time, the gazelles didn't talk. They just made animal noises. Fuli was even shown hunting gazelles, albeit unsuccessfully. But then there was an episode all about them and they were shown to be just as intelligent as all of the other animals.

Bump.

Is Mercury animating season two? They tend to only do first seasons on any show they work on.

>Western animation studio
So that's why the animation doesn't look bad.

How is there snow in Africa?

They had to go up a mountain. None of them knew what snow was, so it was kind of cute. Fuli oddly played in it more than the others.

Are you two idiots?
Its stated several times that in the pridelands, there is a mutual agreement not to overhunt or do anything that would be considered taking advantage of a situation
The preds there are allowed to hunt anything their species normally eats, regardless of intelligence level, as long as they are good sports about it.

The lion guard specifically about being there for help, so when a gazelle sees them all together and on duty they know theres 0 chance the guard would pounce on them for a quick meal.

I imagine the Gazelle would be at least a bit more hesitant if it was just fuli alone.

>tfw could maybe also go for a hot single lioness
Eh, that Spirit upcoming show better deliver on waifus.

What upcoming show?

Spirit: Riding Free, if I recall. Netflix.

There's surprisingly little fan art for this show, considering Sup Forums kept building it up as a deviantartists wet dream.

Why do preds eat meat, if Simba spent years just eating bugs?

They're not all a bunch of hippies, and not all of them like the lions. In the TV movie, Fuli outright showed disdain towards the lions and their rule. People only put up with their shit because they have numbers and/or black magic, apparently.

God, the roar is the worst thing about this show.

Ugh, I thought it might have been them, but I wasn't sure. No wonder their voice acting was terrible.

I don't even know who "they" are. Granted, my knowledge of e-celebs is limited to shitty reviewers and let's players.

I've never watched any of their content, but you see them around a lot, and I don't even think this is their first voice work.

Either way, I can't stand their faces.

Well, this could very well be the last thread for 2016, so I might as well try to keep it alive a bit longer.

Bump.

>Why is Fuli the only character worth a damn?

She the equivalent of this show's Tigress from The Not Jack Black Show: Legends of Awesomeness. She plays the straight man to the others antics but can back it up with sass.

Though I wouldn't say she's the only one worth a damn. The hyena, Jasiri, and Ono the egret are also good.

Bitch pls

The show was never good, it's an absolute shitstain and anyone who watches it unironically probably has the brain of a five year old.

And the cheetahs in the lion king were shown to be so different from her cartoony design too. She still looks more like a leopard to me.

If they make the horses talk I'll go red with autistic rage.

I don't think I can tolerate another one of the Spirit franchise's sexy horses. The first one nearly had me fapping to bestiality.

>She plays the straight man to the others antics but can back it up with sass.
>Literally every girl character in a modern cartoon for the past 30 years

Lots of autistics in deviant arts are disappointed in the show, that's probably why there's little art for lion guard

>as long as they are good sports about it.
Wouldn't they go "TIME OUT GUYS" when they're getting torn to shreds? Even having an agreement is kind of a grim prospect with sapient animals.

It's a pretty different scenario it seems, modern day I think, and the horses hang out with kids or something... guess we an keep fingers crossed they don't go THAT far.

Yeah well you see, as far as I recall all of those sexy mares were taken, so I'm keeping an eye on this. For research, of course. -cough-

I guess not a whole lot of people can deal with the roar thing, the retcons or the cringey stuff in general.

Bump.

Why would you want to keep this shit alive?

Because I genuinely like it?

I have an irrational hate the hippo. His pointless catchphrase and the fucking ridiculous hair tuft, jesus.

Most people hate Bunga. The hippo is just sort of there, used as muscle when needed and trotting along otherwise.

Will they ever fix the floatiness of the characters?

The remaining two episodes should be about Ono meeting his idol and Simba taking over the team when Kiara and Kion go on a trip with their mom.

POA

>Watching a MUH NOSTALGIA bubble blowin double baby show

Damn right I do.

Bump.

Nobody really talked about the "Halloween" episode, even though it wasn't actually about Halloween. Just a so-called spooky episode. It wasn't bad.

Oh, those two faggots.

Bump again.

The gorillas look gay...

probably. People like TLKII for some reason

>marijuana and hashish

It's a good movie.

my OTP will never be canon

"Huwezi!"
-Don't mind if I do!
"Wait, what?!"

Hey, that's a nice drawing. Maybe they'll interact more in season two. Their fight didn't last long enough in that episode.

I think all we know about season two at this point is that Renee Elise Goldsberry is voicing a zebra in an episode. I don't even know who she is.

Who's the youtuber?
I passed by this thread and it got me curious.

>can spot Lon's stuff from a mile away
Jesus I gotta stop.

Blonde zebra

A BLACK voice actress is voicing a WHITE zebra. What a time to be alive.

Dan Howell and Phil Lester

...Asami?

Kind of sad that even a well drawn drawing isn't enough to kickstart this thread. We've head Lion Guard threads on Sup Forums for over a year now, and while they chug along just fine, it never has the same amount of posts as other shows.

Have no idea who they are, even after seeing the pictures above.
Dunno if I even want to give this show a small watch considering this thread and the posts graoning really bad about it.

can i pretend they are boys