Why is Sup Forums so threatened by progressive depictions of women?

Why is Sup Forums so threatened by progressive depictions of women?

We need a mod who will ban such threads.

So...she was a human and became a lizard or...?

Why is Sup Forums so threatened by progress threads like this?

Yes

Her dad invented an acne removal cream using C.R.I.S.P.R. technology and it turned her into a human/lizard hybrid.

Just a young jew who doesn't yet realize the importance of keeping her true form hidden.

I prefer nerdy girls.

>progressive
Towards what are they progressing?

Human cybernetic modification.

wtf a crocodile in a dress?

It was the one who stole her clothes.

Just like how we look back at mullets and denim-on-denim and think it's fucking retarded, so too will our sons and daughters look back at this ugly shit and wonder what the fuck was wrong with us.

no
she had a red one
this croco had a purple one
and i don't believe in animation errors everything is canon

Is this an OC or a cartoon character I cannot reconize?

It's not?
This place is like 80% female

What is this?

this sounds alot like janna from star vs

Strong women is my fetish

I bet you kiss girls faggot

Source?

who the fuck is she

This is Sup Forums. There are no girls here. Also this entire website is the last place you should try to look for anything regarding feminism of all things.

Lizzie, a Dreamworks show for the Go90 app

Henry does it best.

>app
i hate this new techno
can't we all go back to vhs?

multi-colored hair asians is the way to go.

They don't even have to be Asian.

ELECTRONIC YOUNG GIRLS
WARNING
WARNING

Shut up and post lewds of that thic cyborg

We're not. We hate it being shoved down our throats, writers making the females too perfect while making the males useless or just straight up retarded and them ranting about the patriarchy every day.

That's some pretty big insecurity you've got there.

Janna isn't thicc, her hairstyle is short but not all that "punky" despite the hair coloring.

>replying to a reasoned opinion with a dismissive insult
>wondering why "the patriarchy" won't listen to you

Not him. But.
Being annoyed by something or disliking it doesn't seem insecure to me. It seems like a normal healthy opinion.

And what favorite shows of yours does this message get forced down your throat?

user, are you a one track lover?

>Not him
Reading is FUNdamental.

gonna need a source on these boss

OC by Blushmallet

She's a precocious robot girl.

>thicc
You mean fat.

He does smut of her too.

I don't have insecurities against women in power or in jobs that most men do. I'm the son of a single mom who worked her ass off in a government job doing financial forecasts for the various departments. Never once did I hear her go on a rant about how men are the scum of the Earth and that women would do things better. I would have voted for Hilary if I lived in the U.S.

The way I view these ways in which Liberals promote their ideals is the same as the Conservatives way of promoting their ideas. It's pandering to their extremes while ignoring reality.

Dude, it's just cartoons. I mean what shows out there are really guilty of any of this anyway?

Stormfront dude, they invaded Sup Forums years ago and things have been getting progressively shittier since then. I used to actually enjoy hanging out here but now it's just toxic fucking trolls 24/7

(You)

Yeah they made themselves a real nice nest in Sup Forums

>Spencer's
Barf!

Users like this have tiny dicks and don't go outside and their e-peens grow when they shout down something that isn't expressly marketed to them. They see the fact that someone decided to make the show and put it out there as shoving it down their throats, violating the purity of their special little safe-space in the primary marketing demo.

Complaining about a cartoon shoving progressivism down your throat is like complaining about cyber bullying. Stop being a pussy. Turn it off and go outside.

>the mom is playing bejewaled

>she has a stupid blue SJW troll-doll-floof mullet
>progressive depiction
BECAUSE A HAIRCUT, A SHITTY ONE THAT MAKES YOU LOOK RETARDED UNLESS YOU HAVE THE PERFECT FACE FOR IT
GOD, YOU STUPID FUCKING TWAT STOP MAKING UP ISSUES SO YOU CAN BITCH ABOUT NOTHING.

Why is Adventure Time failing so hard they need to go full Ghostbusters 2016?

Painting your work the spearpoint of anti-misogyny doesn't fucking fly.

Well, the best time to go fishing IS early morning, but this is some pretty early morning bait. Think you'll get many (You)s at this hour?

>Sup Forums
>complaining about cartoons
Oh god, the horror.

>USES SAFE-SPACE UNIRONICALLY
>DOESN'T SUSPECT WE'RE ON TO THE FACT THAT IT'S OP
>OP IS A FAGGOT

No, it's ok. This thread is crap. Keep going.

Please direct me to said smut thank you.

So this cartoon is saying GMOs cannot be trusted?

I think it's just a generation of shithead kids who grew up "360 vs PS3" and are incapable of accepting any reality where the stuff they choose to like aren't objectively the best. So we got company wars fanboys, we got white numale betas who feel offended when anyone they can't identify with has any kind of representation.

This, it's just insecure people being threatened by things which aren't tailored to them specifically. Kind of the male version of tumblrinas who cry every time a series doesn't have an openly gay token character in the main cast. If all characters aren't gray-ace bi-platonic poly-amorous then it's CIS WHITE MALE Patriarchy propoganda and if even one character isn't an unconditionally accommodating depiction of the numale hugbox of normality then it's LGBT FEMNAZIS forcing their anti-male proganda down our throats. These people rely too heavily on fictional media to validate themselves so any inconsistency in the popular portrayal of such media is nothing less than an attack on them.

> Triggered

Just going all out.

>thinks use of caps can never be done as a joke
>"I must have triggered them"

I dont mind progressive women, but i get annoyed when they push "progress" by virtue of shitting of the current/original fanbase who just want a good story with their favorite characters.

Like what shows? Examples?

This is squirrelfag trying new (not really) bait, right?

Selective breeding is technically a GMO.

Everytime I hear someone say something against GMOs I know to tune them out because they're talking out their ass.

Thank you, hero.

Hey tumblr, Sup Forums is easy mode, why don't you go try trolling a hardmode board, like /sci/
Tell them physics is patriarchy or Copernicus was a misogynist because of the shape of the isosceles triangle or something.

>Copernicus was a misogynist because of the shape of the isosceles triangle or something.

>hardmode board, like /sci/
Pftthahahaha

Getting a term wrong is not talking out their ass. Maybe try explaining to them how it's impossible for a lemon of brocolli to not be a GMO even if it's never been spliced. What these people are afraid of is gene splicing, you being an aloof asshole just encourages them to try redpilling you about the alleged causes of autism.

They're not progressive, they look ridiculous. If a man ran around dressed like a clown he would be called a pedophile or insane person.

It would be one thing if these girls were actually into the whole punk rock thing but these stupid quasi-lesbians are getting pink and blue fauxhawks to pair up with fucking Abercrombie clothes.

Selective breeding is natural.
GMO is crude tampering with nature's process.

Actually, based on what I've seen, it's super easy to troll Sup Forums these days instead of years ago. Partly because Sup Forums gets so much more traffic now than 10 or 12 years ago. Now you can just throw the damn hook in the water and be totally obvious about it and still get a bite. Hell, I could telegraph and announce I was hypotheticall about to troll ahead of time and still get enough (You)s.

Examples? What shows?

I never said I shut down anything not marketed to me. If there's a show more directed towards women I'm not gonna call for it cancellation. I'm talking about the blatant crap like that comic of Songbird (not sure if that's right) where she talks about how there were no female heroes to look up to growing up, which is bullshit right there, and that "men just don't understand girls" when that girl with the colour powers was killing men left and right and she all she did was criticize the policemen who were just trying to resolve the problem without anyone getting killed. Oh and that apparently none of men had the idea of trying to talk to the girl which is what the police normally do in hostage situations. So the writer craps all over the police and men in general just to make Songbird look like the only person there who knows what to do. Oh and they make her act like a total asshole to the guy and charge and when he said who put you in charge she says "I was in charge the second I showed up." So now our hero just disrespects the polices authority rather than try and work with them which what Superheroes do. That whole scenario could have been written so much better.

The term isn't wrong, it's just fucking broad and includes very basic fundamental cultivation methods. It's a word that should be dismissed as having little value due to the non-descript nature.