DUDE HELLRAISER...BUT IN SPACE LMAO

DUDE HELLRAISER...BUT IN SPACE LMAO

Better than any Hellraiser movie, ESPECIALLY the one that actually was in space.

is Event Horizon what they call kino?

yes

But it's as close to a Warhammer 40k movie as we will get :(

>tv actually likes this uneven, spastic paint-by numbers piece of shit

This. Aside from a few cool visuals and Sam Neill it's shit. People on here must be really starved for sci-fi/horror kino.

It's one of Paul Thomas Anderson's best, I'd rank it higher than Magnolia desu

It sucks, but doesn't suck at the same time.

You actually made me check there.

You think the cute blonde got blacked by Cooper before they went back into cryo stasis?

>DUDE HELLRAISER...BUT IN SPACE LMAO
Uh what?

it's the best warhammer 40k movie we got

Event Horizon is pretty good, but it's not better than Hellraiser, or the best scenes in Hellraiser 2.

kek

nice one OP

crossposting this to r/Sup Forums kek!!!!

I like it because Captain Miller is the single smartest character in a horror movie ever

>Investigate derelict ship
>One thing goes weird, find video of crew eating each other alive
>"Pack up, we're leaving"
>"Captain you can't just leave her here!"
>"I have no intention of leaving her here. I am going to take the Lewis & Clark out to a safe distance and then I am going to fire TAC missiles at her until I am convinced she is vaporized. Fuck your ship."

is hellraiser a good movie? never wtached it. im not lying my dudes

You hear that guys, we found the one honest man on the Internet!

It's pretty good. The first is more psychological and you don't get much of the cenobites but it's solid. The later ones give you more of the cenobites and become more standard horror movies. They also get worse as they go on.

I'd love a movie that is set on a planet that was colonized by humans many thousand years ago (in the dark age of technology) where humans live in a pre industrial era but are ruled by aliens, shit keeps happening, humans are in shitty conditions and in the end the emperor arrives with his legions of space marines and saves the day

The first two are excellent 80s horror (though some of the effects are very dated), but the later sequels are pretty awful.

As a kid this shit freaked me out.

>hey, look at this bed
>it's all ripped up and dirty and looks like a hundred rapes and murders happened on it
>in a shady, run down house sketchy as hell
>WELL gonna stretch my legs and take a load off
>need somewhere to sit
>guess I'll sit on this bed full of chains and shit

Was Hellraiser II the dumbest movie ever made?

love that fucking adam scott is in this one

No, it was very meh

other than treating this 4/10 woman like she's gorgeous, the first one is pretty great

Bloodline was unironically better than this.

I'm a big fan of space movies, but god damn this movie is a pile of shit. Paul W.S. Anderson how the fuck have manage to getting work with so many mediocre movies under your belt?

>tfw the original cut of the movie doesn't exist, and we will never see the movie to it's full potential
fug

absolutely

i wish there's some way to make canon this was the first warp possesion

Kill yourself

the space movie was actually pretty brilliant since it is about bloodlines from the past to the future and shows it all in one movie which was pretty impressive you gotta admit. Weather you actually liked the concept is another story, but the execution was flawless.

>Weather you actually liked the concept is another story
I was a bit cloudy on it but I didn't let it rain on my parade. I try to look on the sunny side of things.

apocalypto

>I was a bit cloudy on it but I didn't let it rain on my parade.
try rewatching it i still am blown away by the special effects in that or most movies back then, its like a lost art today.

If you just want to point out logical inconsistencies in horror movies, you can do that all day long, if it makes you happy. There are certainly enough of them.

That said, Hellraiser II was uneven, but it had some inspired scenes, and a good story. Not as good as the first one, but far superior to most shitty horror films.

Nevermind, you blew it and I wasted my time.

I watched event horizon recently after not seeing it for many many years.

Lots of terrible acting and awful cgi but overall it wasn't that bad of a movie. Fishburne and Neil are miles above the rest of the cast, but at least the movie focuses mainly on them.

A version with all the original violence would have been neat to have, but the footage has been destroyed so that will sadly never be.

hmmm well special effects arent for everyone, but that is something i love about movies when I sit and wonder how stuff is done or how good it looks.

I was making a joke. You said "weather" when you should have said "whether". So I used a bunch of weather related terms.

this place is a TOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

hahahaha

WHAT THE FUCK

Actually I find the actual idea very cool, ship goes into alternate dimension of pure evil, comes back, evil...

Sadly after a really promising first 30 minutes, everything else is an entirely predictable stretch of 'let's kill everyone off by having them face their worst fears' bullshit.

Sam Neill elevates it by his mere on screen presence, but even he can only do so much.

was this the worst scifi computer design ever?

It looks cool but yeah it makes zero sense.

P vs EV. Who wins?

>I was making a joke. You said "weather" when you should have said "whether". So I used a bunch of weather related terms.
oh, niiiiiiiiiiiiiice, that made my day. Im kinda slow never catch that stuff even IRL T_T

Well it's kind of hard to detect typos in real life. ^_^