Does Sup Forums recognize Republic of Kosovo?

Does Sup Forums recognize Republic of Kosovo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

of course we do. america support shqiptarja and kosova in anyway possible

no

Why?... your country does!

No such thing

yes, we american love kosova more then ourselfs!

well since we're in the EU our country HAS to recognize it....

Does it matter? Kosovo will dissolve during the first war that happens in Balkans, it's small, weak, poor, and of mixed ethnicity.

4 countries of EU don't recognize Kosova, so your reply is invalid.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

REMOVE KEBAB

fuck off czechoslovki cunt

95% Albanian > 5%other does not mean mixed mate.

As for the war in Balkans,USA is with Kosova.

No.It's a buffer ghost state made by americans with population historically imported by ottomans and aided by comunists to reproduce like rabbits.

All of you can go to hell.

kosova have america's support behind it! kosova can count on us to fix all it problems

Kosovo je Serbia!

KOSOVO JE SERBIJA

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

>My country recognize its a """"sovereign state""""" so I should recognize them too

>USA defending mudslimes

I do.

But edgy Sup Forums likes to side with the Serbs.

No because it doesn't have its own Sup Forums flag

we american love kosova! albanians are america's best support. albanians are best supporter if america and we thank you for this

Already asked this a while ago, also got overwhelmingly "KOSOVO JE SRBIJA", so it's pretty clear what the answer is. That being said, i really don't think you should give half a fuck about what Sup Forums thinks

See you on the battlefield when the time comes, OP

Kosovo does not exist.

It wasn't a country when I was in primary school 15 years ago, and it isn't now.

The Serbians should take it back, too bad we NATO cucks would bomb them again.

NO! KOSOVO IS SERBIA.

No, remove kebab

USA shut you once, USA will do it again... so we won't see each other in the battlefield k

Kosovo Je Srbia

t. Tonibler

Spain doesn't because they have two entities that deserve independence more than kosovo, Greece doesn't because orthodox brothers w/ Serbia, Romania and Slovakia are changing their stance and will soon recognize them. anything else?

/thread

It's great that my country will never recognize Kosovo.
Man, we didn't recognize Israel until 1986...

>albanian
>human

Kosovo je Srbija

That's where Clinton drop bombs and then got Apello job

I made the thread for this reason, to know whether majority recognizes Kosovo. If yes then the Kos flag should be present, if not then it stays as it is. I post with Albanian flag which is more beautiful and I don't have a problem since I'm Albanian.

Stays as it is. Bye now!

can u be more pathetic?

Neighbors' vote doesn't count.

That country needs to accede with Albania already. Get a room you two.

I don't really care much for Serbia, don't get me wrong. But you lot are insane, poison minded people. Least you can do is not make life living hell for Serbs' that stayed there. Takes courage I think, I'd respect that.

we recognize we don't give a fuck. stay irrelevant

No

Sup Forums is no UN board. Still wouldn't recognise you

Explain why? Idgaf anyways, just wondering why.

Could start a war, honestly. They better wait for a couple of years.

Wew lad... they used to mistake us for chechens atleast, now we are degradet to simple shitskins...

who?

Nah it doesn't look familiar.

No.

>implying chechens arent simple shitskins
you should just get rid of that blue triangle and join us :^)

I don't recognize any of the countries in the Balkans.

It's sad how you count on other countries to hold yer back. It just proves how much of filthy vermin you are. Can't wait to see you exterminated.

kosovo is serbia

Wow how biased you must be. What are Serbs facing in Kosova.. they have more rights than you in your house. They even have gotten a star that represents them in our flag. 2%minority.

Whatever, you have a flag on pol, good enough for me. Just don't expect me to ever learn where which shithole splinter country is in those parts or what it's named now, you're all yugos to me.

no

ofc, all people should have the right to self-determination

Sure but I don't know shit about it

You mean Serbia?

Pretty biased probably, I don't like Albanians. You spilled over to all neighboring countries, and none of the neighboring countries spilled into your borders. You guys breed like rabbits, makes me anxious.

>white christians in europe are a 2% minority

This is why we need to kill sandniggers

no

Kosovar here.

I am not sure, because Kosova is 95% Albanian but historically it has always been Serbian with Albanians having moved in.

Then go back to Turkey nigger

You won't find any serious answers here. It doesn't matter though, this board is full of edgelords. In the last Kosovo thread that was started by a Serbian they were saying it was independent. They just want to fuck with you like the guy with the stealth ship.

even Turks are more European than you pooinloos. when will you go back to India?

no

What are the current demographics of Kosovo, and what were they before independence?

Are Kosovar Serbs 2nd class citizens or eternal scapegoats?

Haha there's no such thing as Kosovar. Go back to Asia you territory invader Serb. Albanians of Kosovo and Albania have origin from the Illyrians, who have been in this land since forever; the land serbs occupied in the middle ages.

No.

Deus vult

>le gypsy meymey

you really rekted me

:))))))))))))))

>your country does!
Their govt does. Not the people.

>Kosova
It's Kosovo

When Trump takes office, you guys are fucked.

no. We don't recognize your shit ottoman colony of a country either. You faggots should either be part of Greece or Serbia but you sure as hell shouldn't be independent.

Yes.

If Turkey can into EU then so can Kosovo

Nice flag Kosovians it's very pretty

92% Albanian
4% Bosniaks
3% Serbian
1% Others

ayy lmao
>muh usa will beat you up

I would like that US annexes you like Mussolini did.

Id rather share border with US than you

We literally know little to nothing about Illyrians. I love how Albanians think it's their ancestry with no proof what so ever.

says bosnia........

Official Kosovo Sup Forums flag when?

I support a bigger Albania so Italy can annex it again.

Its funny that we know today that Croats,Hercegovians and Montenegrins are the real illyrians and not the 1.72 wog siptars.

I don't give a shit about Kosovo, but I can't help but admire how Croatia cucked Bosnia & Herzowhatever from having access to the shore.

All albanains were imported in Kosovo after serbs lost at Kosovopolije and started the Great Serb Migration.Ottomans then imported siptar arnaut.

This is a fact.

lol no
filthy cockroachbaby
RIGHTFUL SERBIAL CLAY

filthy romanian your country doesn't exist

We suspect. As I said, little to no knowledge about Illyrians what so ever.

You're sad because you know that you came from Asia and have nothing to do with the Illyrians. Meanwhile the language, the traditions and the land clearly states that we've always been here, successors of Illyrians!

only it does, unlike your hopes and dreams

WE WUZ ILLYRIANS

Albanians have nothing to do with illyrians.You were never called illyrians before Hoxha regime.This is a fake theory invented by Hoxha to get territorial claims.

There is not one contemporany chronicle,archaelogical,linguistical,genetical&anthropological fact attesting to this.Not one proof exist of albanians being illyrians.

amirite?

Montenegrins are the tallest europeans and also the ones with the closest UP Cro-magnon input.You were here before albanians, with tens of thousands of years before.

Siptars look like subhumans compared to you, with their 172 dwarf height(shrotest in Europe), wog-mena anthropological features and sandshit skin.Albanians are all of them neolithic plus even ssa admixture.

The real ilylrians are Croats(dalmatians), montenegrins and hercegovians.

Yeah I'm not sad at all, completely indifferent to if I'm a Slav or Illyrian, or you are. But read a book why don't you, we don't know.

To be clear and honest, I like most Albanians I stumbled upon on Sup Forums, I once thought you're all retarded honestly. But please don't act on your Great Albania bullshit, and don't try to take Montenegro's land away, we'll cleanse Ulcinj if we have to long before NATO or UN have time to act. Keep to your borders and we're chill.

Your talking to Chad you dumb ass. Chad are more European then Albania and Kosovo

History of Illyria has nothing to do with Hoxha regime. Albania was closed to every country; to Yugoslavia also during communism(since Kosova was occupied by Yugoslavia), therefor the history exists way before Hoxha's time. Get your facts straight.

what is sarcasm?
in moldova nu va invata d'astea?

Chad is African

>History of Illyria has nothing to do with Hoxha regime

not history of illyria but your illyrian origin theory.

> to Yugoslavia also during communism(since Kosova was occupied by Yugoslavia),

It is funny that communists in yugoslavia even imported and aided albanians in Kosovo.