TT Thread

We got a poster.

These are the real titans. Not TT or TTG.

FUCK YEAH, MY FAVORITE TT STORY!

Don't you mean "Damian steels the spotlight from the other characters"?

I would laugh if the reason Terra betrays everyone in the movie is Damien being an asshole.

I wouldn't be surprised.

But they killed off Slade already

>Damian knows Terra's a traitor from the beginning but the Titans don't believe him, because they're stupid and not smart and cool like him.

Sadly I can see this happening.

That doesn't sound far from actuality. Which is really depressing.

This is going to happen.

The best we can hope for is Damian gets the shit kicked out of him at least once during the movie.

In a twist, damian could actually sympathize, develop a crush...turn on everyone to defend her, insisting one of THEM is the traitor and the evidence is doctored...then get backstabbed after taking the team out.

They're the DCAOMU Titans though

And then everybody forgives him because he's just so awesome and made from batman's jizz

In another twist Terra turns half the team against Damien because of his attitude.

>These are the real titans. Not TT or TTG.
The more I realize that everyone hates CN's old Teen Titans, the sadder I feel knowing that I liked them better than the source material.

I'm in the same boat, user. I just can't force myself to like Wolfman's Raven or Slade when I know there are far better versions of them. And I never gave a shit about Donna Troy or Terry Long and don't know anybody that does.

>There are people who think the DC DTV movies accurately depict anyone or anything
Ishiggittydiggity famalamadingdong.

The only people who hate the 2003 Titans cartoon are either trolls, contrarians or people who felt it was imitating anime(the same people who hate Teen Titans for imitating anime praise Avatar:The Last Airbender which was more anime than 2003 Titans ever was)

It's not popular to say but they did a few things better than the comic .

OP Here

I don't read comics. I just did it to clarify which version it was.

I sort liked Teen Titans in the last seasons, turning Pantha in a pro-wrestler was genius movie instead of the generic Cat-lady of the comics.

I hope when TTG end they will make a Teen Titans Unlimted show with all the Titans like Justice League Action.

Since there are a lot of titans fans here, can someone explain to me who is each one of the Damian titans

Becaue i only know how damian became Robin, but i don't now anything about the new kid flash, beast boy, star fire or raven

i remember reading a bit of the first comic and alfred mentioned that Dick and Tim each had their own titans, so i guess one is the team that had a kid flash on it and the other one should be the one with cyborg, but i still have no ide of who are the new guys in damian's team

>I don't read comics.
I honestly envy insufferable casuals like you sometimes. You'll never be let down. You're incapable of having more than a shallow base understanding of anything. You can take whatever is fed to you at face value.

Beast Boy and Raven were on Tim's Titans before Tim's death.The other members of Tim's team are missing.

Starfire is basically team mom.

Kid Flash was not on any Titans roster.He is Wally's cousin and was Barry's sidekick.

Dick's Titans are Arsenal,Donna,Wally,Lillith and Garth.

Cyborg is on the Justice League.

Is this an animated movie or an "animated" movie the way Killing Joke and Justice League Action are "animated"?

>people who felt it was imitating anime
user it DID imitate anime. The intro was sung by two J-pop stars for fuck's sake.

Apparently it's a followup to the Justice League vs. Teen Titans movie, so new 52 movie style animation presumably.

It imitated anime but I never saw that as a bad thing.

The main criticisms of 2003 Titans I see on Sup Forums is that it imitated anime and that it was not faithful to the comics.

>Star Fire
Exiled alien royalty from some faraway galaxy. Fucked Nightwing.

>Kid Flash
New 52 Wally West, not to be confused with the pre-new52 Wally West who survived Flashpoint event some fucking way and is now in the New 52 universe with the old Teen Titans(retconned to Titans cuz lol). He's The Flash' not-protege` who is the nephew of Iris West who is raising New 52 Wally West because of PLOT.

>Best Boy
No idea about him in the New 52, he's some wannabe actor brat from what I saw and nowhere near as cool as he's been in previous comics pre- New 52.

>Raven
Don't know much about her Rebirth counterpart, but if they're keeping to the storylines she's a half-human half-demon witch who's a conduit to another dimension and fight every second of every day to control her EMOtions so as not to fuck up and have her demon daddy destroying dimensions.

ok so yeah if im getting this right. starfire is the mom of the team and comes from the old dick team , kid flash is a completely new Wally, and well reven and beastboy are also new guys but they were at some point on the tim team and finally Damian is a little antisocial psychopath and kidnapped all of them because that's how he makes friends

i like this new team, i think i'll start reading it

Starfire was dating Dick but was not on his team.