What the FUCK was her problem?

What the FUCK was her problem?

I want to see George, Elaine and Kramer do Norm's podcast. Jerry is a strange fruit and I want to contrast them.

She thought the weekend getaway was a swingers retreat.

She didn't even let George see them!

I don't really get why this is not socially acceptable. They're just breasts, and she is in the confidence of friends.

Based

None of them even knew her really, and George had never even seen her naked

It's legal for women to show their tits in ((((new york))))

True story, she's not even really topless. I know because I rewinded many times and then again just last week.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's socially acceptable.

titties are sexual playthings, deal with it

if you don't want them diddled, don't show them, keep those bad boys under wraps

Prove it

Iirc you can see a pasty in the HD version.

The bitch

>faggot complains about boobs in public

What a shocker

Something is covering those tits.

She just hasn't seen a potential mate yet so her nipples are still not fully outward

t.virgin

why is ok for a man to be topless, but not a woman? are you that offended by bags of fat?

Thanks

It's done now. close the thread

Very offended

What would you have done?

Oh fuck. they showed this on prime time? im calling the FCC

here's a pic of elaine's nipple card. fap away

it was not mean to be scanned and seen in 16x9. Its like Star Trek HD.

Literally nothing wrong with showing one's breasts in any space that it is social acceptable for a man to.

I understand why women don't want to considering how some men can't get over their sexualization of them and "uncontrollable and immature" tendencies. In many provinces in Canada, wherever a man can be topless, a woman can as well.

If you squint enough it's kinda hot desu

Was George's dick really small?

holy shit why do underage faggots keep coming here? do you seriously think people want to answer your stupid childish question every time you think OMG DOUBBLE STANDARD

Nice b8, but I really hate this argument. No one is offended, but breasts are very sexual and this can generate discomfort with a lot of people, not because they are offended, but because you don't want to get horny all of the sudden when walking down the street. It's just a shocking thing and it's better to be conservative about it. If you want to have a designated space for this you can totally do it and people should just walk away from it, but walking down the street nakes can create disturbances in public in the same way that beig really drunk or rude. This is no way a violation of your personal freedoms because your freedoms ends if it affects the freedoms of others.

when I go to the beach most girls swim/sunbake topless

HE WAS IN THE POOL!

I don't think its size was ever discussed, but he was canonically sexually inept. That's why he used Jerry's moves.

he was in the pool!

>taped

zzzz boring

Sure he was

Did you even watch the show?
See

Ya, but you're the one that is making them sexualized. You do get that, right?

There is nothing inherently sexual about those organs. Their primary purpose and use is for utility and providing.

Also, the fact that any pleasure is derived from their stimulation is also not proof of their sexuality, because one can make that claim for many areas of the body aside from the genitals.

And do you really think people will just be walking around topless in the downtown city centre? Even now, how many men do you see topless walking downtown in any normal civilization? You're lying if you say it's anything more than a rare occurrence.

Well I meant other than that shrinkage episode. I don't remember George's penis size being discussed in other episodes, and shrinkage doesn't count. I own every season of the show.

>Ya, but you're the one that is making them sexualized. You do get that, right?
you're fucking irritating and your opinions are fucking stupid, do you know that?

It's not the SATs

t.triggered

you're just really stupid guy. no one with any sense spends time thinking about why tits aren't displayed in public.

so women dont get horny when they see a shirtless guy?
and men dont get horny when they see a girl in a bikini?

>There is nothing inherently sexual about those organs
Secondary sexual characteristics

I can understand how what I said to you could be construed as irritating if one didn't agree with what was said and had some internal misogyny.

And of course it makes sense to think about. Some women, when on the beach, would love to be able to take off their bikini top and tan properly. The quick fix should have been an easy change to an archaic law. But it turns out that this topic opened up a can of worms, and it exposes that there is a real fear of women's bodies, the sexualization of utilitarian organs, casual misogyny, toxic masculinity, and general nonsensical arguments.

Like, really, what actual proper argument do you have to deny women from taking their top off in locations that men are also allowed to have their top off?

What is inherently sexual about vagianas ypu dumb shit? That you can make babies with one? That's also bo reason as to why you should cover it in the same way you cover your penis. Generally you hide those features because it causes a sexual reaction ffs. Most if not all men get a hard from boobs.

Also, yea, other places can be considered sexual and that's why back in the day and in some countries today women have to cover themselves, even the fucking hair. Obviously there are some changes depending on the context, but in general our bodies generate different reactions. Men also wear outfits that generally cover most of his body.

Your third point has nothing to do with what I said and it even helps my point.

You're confusing the meaning of these words. But I understand the confusion. They are both spelled the same and the meaning differences are subtle.

I remember catching that too when tried jerking off to it on the DVD

I like how in the HD version you can actually see the pasties she wore on her milkers in this scene.

you're like a little kid. there are some things that society doesn't want, and seeing women's tits in public is, thankfully, one of them. why waste your big ol' brain focusing on things you can't change?

things can change not sure how you arent the little kid here

You're a child that thinks you've uncovered some rare new way of viewing the world thanks to your freshman year in High school

Breasts are inherently sexual and are direct linked to procreation. Breasts literally have nipples which get erect during periods of sexual arousal. The male equivalent is our penis. It gets hard when we are sexually aroused. Men are required to keep their cocks clothed. Women should keep their aroused organs clothed as well.

You're arguing a false equivalency and are either too ignorant to notice or too intellectually dishonest to drop the buzzwords you picked up in soc101 like "toxic masculinity"

Tldr: fuck yourself runt

i know you're not sure. you're not really sure of anything. you've thought about this topic from the point of view of justifying how you want the world to be, so it doesn't make sense to you why things are the way they are. is it your lack of brain power? your shitty liberal arts education? a misunderstanding of american culture? who can tell. that you think that women can't bare their tits in public is something worth spending your time thinking does tell a lot about you. when i was a little kid i was obsessed with tits. i grew out of that habit user.

She's a bimbo

Wow, you got so angry from my post that your first paragraph is abound with spelling mistakes. Yikes... calm down.

If you can't see the difference between genitals and breasts, we have a problem.

Also, do you think that men should have to cover their chest when at the beach? Do you not think that women get aroused when they see an attractive body? What about an attractive face?

>They are both spelled the same
That's because sexual is the same word as sexual

>why is ok for a man to be topless, but not a woman?
Because females don't get giant hard-ons like men do, dipshit.

You just said that the male equivalent of female breasts is the penis...

And you called me an idiot...

The female equivalent to the penis and testes would be the vulva. The penis is more closely tied with the clitoris specifically.

The male equivalent of female breasts are... male breasts.

Lots of things on your body change when you are sexually aroused. Placing some weird restriction on women when men are allowed to walk around in public with no shirt on is absurd.

Also, toxic masculinity are things about masculinity that are harmful to people -- and this includes men. Believe it or not, putting this stereotype out there that men are sex crazed beasts that can't control themselves isn't a good stereotype to portray. It really counteracts the whole "calm and collected men should make decisions" thing.

"Society doesn't want", "thankfully".

Why are you so afraid of women's bodies? It doesn't really make sense to me.
You see it's not about the sexualization. The restriction of women's clothing options is literally about power.

Have you ever been to a nude beach?

I have, many, and often. Believe it or not, the belief that they're full of "old fat men" is pretty incorrect -- at least at the beaches I attend (I live in Vancouver). The beaches are full of young and attractive men and women, and also some old attractive people, and also some unattractive people. It's a pretty even mix.

But you know what I almost never see? An erect penis.

The amount of cock I've seen over my times at nude beaches is staggering. Yet, none of them have been erect.

Imagine that. People can control themselves. They can control themselves in areas where everyone else is naked. Hot young women bouncing around, yet the penises stay flaccid.

So your argument about the sexualization and the erect nipples falls flat.

Once again. Making it illegal for women to go topless is not about sexualization -- it's about power.

Looks like cyborg frieza

>You see it's not about the sexualization. The restriction of women's clothing options is literally about power.
you're right people should be allowed to walk around naked. cultural norms are literally about power. do you think you're blowing my mind?

it's not empowering to society for women to be able to walk around with their breasts out. find a successful modern society where that's the norm. you won't, because we've found that society works better for everyone when women are clothed in public. most people, and don't be fooled you're a very small fringe of victim players who will never effect change, want other people to be fully clothed in public. most people are adults. they feel a sense of shame about themselves and have other things to do than spend their time on sexuality. it's not something adults want to consider. it's a distraction.

so why don't you keep your nudity at the beach? the rest of us don't care that you have your nude beaches, just keep it there. why is it so hard for you to believe that most people don't want to live your specific lifestyle?

Of course it's empowering to society for women to walk around topless. Do you not understand how symbols work? Or are you too closed minded to see beyond things at face value?

"We've fond that society works better for everyone when women are clothing in public"

Jesu Christo, what a hilarious statement. On what basis can you make this claim?

There are numerous places on earth where women can walk around topless in the same areas that men can. One of those places is Canada. I live there. It's great. That country has done pretty well for itself considering that women's tits can be out at a moment's notice.

See above.

Anyways, I'm down arguing for the night. Gotta go out.

If you have any other weird comments and nonsensical arguments about how women should keep their clothes on -- feel free to reply and I'll get back to you in the morning. Leave your email if you want to continue this discussion further. Or a number. Or your kik.

L8r.

>Of course it's empowering to society for women to walk around topless.
It's not the case that everything you believe is self evident to everyone, sweetie.
Do you not understand how symbols work?
Give me the quick rundown
Or are you too closed minded to see beyond things at face value?
I know this is going to be a big wallop to your ego, but sometimes laws are symbolic. Sometimes the fact that there are or aren't laws governing a certain subset of human behavior doesn't change the fact that there are cultural standards. Do women go topless in grocery stores in Canada?

They're actually for feeding babies, but whatever.

It's a troll, don't lose sleep about it.

stop falling for a troll using extremely tired debate points.

i doubt kramer can function or express himself well in group scenarios, hes more of a sperg than jerry

i lot of things that are taboo in seinfeld are normal in real life. like when jerry gets grossed out by his girlfriend walking around naked and squatting in his apartment, it turns me the fuck on when my gf decides to do some naked exercises in the apartment we almost always bang after

>but he was canonically sexually inept

he actually fucked a woman so good she complimented him saying it was great.

but his insecurity made him think she was lying and it led to them breaking up.

what bizarre reasoning. are you from saudi arabia by any chance?

and if i was? you are basically excepting that people view things 100% differently by bringing up saudi

You sound mad

you sound lonely

the logic is sound but i get super jealous when other men see my girlfriends tits, im glad its not socially acceptable for her to expose them publicly. although i suppose if i were from canada or portland i may feel differently

What the FUCK was his problem?

you lost

This is why men and women don't typically walk around the street in bikinis or topless unless they're fishing for attention like whores.

this comment really did leave a fatal blow didn't it?

And the vagina is actually for birthing babies.

Fuck off, retard.

>The male equivalent is our penis
this is possibly the dumbest comment ive read all year

if you were it would make sense, since their logic for repressing women usually stems from sexual frustration and their inability to not rape rampantly

exhibitionism is hot, so #freethenipple

why didnt he just hold it with a paper towel

>stems from sexual frustration
thats not saudi , bro.

>dude nothing means anything we can all just make up definitions at our own whims
is anyone else tired of these shitbags

yes it is, iraq as well

1080p

saudi is the probably the only islam countries that is NOT sexually frustrated. you should have brought up iran. do you actually know anything about islam countries?

>not just pasties for the nippes but literally the entire breast covered up
What a prude

Hi @telputco

So they're still sex organs? Okay. Glad we cleared things up.

>So they're still sex organs?
No they aren't.

lol look at Jerry's hair they had a hard time hiding his male pattern baldness this episode.

found the topic just for you

I need to go to an Orville thread because you don't know 6th grade biology?