This show is self aware. Don't tell me Sup Forums actually took it seriously?

This show is self aware. Don't tell me Sup Forums actually took it seriously?

oh hell yeah most of Sup Forums did, also the show being self aware doesn't mean jaden is. I think it's one of the best shows in years that may never even be continued.

There's not exactly a lack of self-aware media these days

>self aware
don't you mean "woke"?

Koenig is operating on 10 levels of irony

Smith is not

Whaaaat? Jaden smith is anime now?

why does everything have to be self aware and post modern and ironic please make it end

WE

become meguca?

>mfw america kills anime by shoving (((diversity))) down its throat

You are only 5 and a half feet tall.

i'm at episode 3 and i'm not exactly seeing self awareness... does it get more aware as it goes on? i was hoping that'd be the outcome.

Tumblr has been trying to do it for years
>rip off anime style
>slowly add big fucking noses and gross skin diseases onto everything

I feel like Sup Forums should make a list of all the self aware/postmodern stuff

>MDE
>Deadpool
>Neo Yokio
>Tim & Eric
>The Comedy

What else Sup Forums?

Tim & Eric isn't really self-aware. Most of Eric's own things are, but I don't think Tim really gets why people like any of their shit.

Not even saying that because he's a literal cuckold, I've always felt this even before their million-dollar movie.

Bump

Okay? that doesn't make it good.

Sup Forums is braindead so yes they got confused

it's also made by commies and scientologists, and is clearly funded out of vanity with smith's involvement.
what lovely people...?

Is there a lampshade about the poor animation quality? Because if so, I'm still not going to watch it

I SWEAR TO GOD IF NIGGERS RUIN ANIME

OP never said it was good.

anime is doing a good job of ruining anime already.

>it's okay to be cliche shit as long as you're aware of it
I wish this meme would die

The creators intent was to make a show with "heart".

"When the show started, I thought it might be a full-on parody. I thought each episode would be a parody of a different anime crossed with a parody of some New York nonsense, but as time went on, we started to actually care about the characters and we wanted it to have a lil more heart and compassion."

was jaden smith trying to play it monotone in the first eps on purpose?