Does anyone have experience with conservative clubs at uni? What's it like?

Does anyone have experience with conservative clubs at uni? What's it like?

i imagine it would be awful. full of Tru Conservatives. faggots with political ambitions in the republican party who like jeb bush unironically.

It was not an official club, but in the bar we used to talk pretty hardcore shit like free markets and how muslim immigration was a problem. But we had to be careful not to speak too loud or they could expele us.

Your kidding right? This is America, I'm planning on meeting some die hard Trump supporters.

Extremely cucked

I assure you that politically active College Republicans are universally rich kid "establishment" boosters who were 100% in the tank for Marco Rubio, and are now mostly voting Hildog

Is this pic real? Hitler was balling out of control wasn't he?

>Hitler was balling out of control wasn't he?
No. It was for his birthday.

I think this may have been Allied propaganda meant to make Hitler look like a degenerate. There's some of that which has been documented but I'm not sure if this particular piece is one of those. It's def not real

fuck guys, now you have me worried. plus I go to an extremely libtard school.

They're really annoying. I'm not a republican, I'm not gonna pretend like most of the other political groups on campus are much better

But expect lots of Brooks Brothers, lots of "my dad," and lots of "moderates"

fucking hell that is so depressing. maybe I can hijack the club with a few other like-minded people.

Are Young Americans for Liberty cool or nah?

Apparently they're libertarian but I've heard they're open to Trump.

These.

In fact, a childhood friend of mine who has always been a hardcore democrat joined my uni's college republicans just because they had better political hookups than the college dems. Those organizations are basically (((establishment))) recruitment centers.

I graduated a couple years ago and thats what it was like then. Maybe someone who's in now can tell you if the Trump wave has taken over those clubs

gays, blacks, jews, and women

Yes, YAFL is a good organization for conservative students. Last time I went to a meeting most of us were on the Trump Train and a few were Ron/Rand Paul fanboys or autistic an-caps. I wouldn't be surprised if 99% of that group lurks Sup Forums

you'll meet "young republicans" who wear suits and think neoconservatism is a valid ideology.

Sweet. Definitely going to a meeting now.

I go to school in the Pacific NW so everyone here is full cucked and forced to state their pronouns before every sentence. I need to find someone who sees through the bullshit.

It might be different out there but I'm sure it attracts the like-minded people. Downstate Illinoisans are profoundly distrustful of government and my uni is pretty moderate for a big state school. Definitely worth checking out.

All of these are correct. I have a closet faggot friend who attends the club and all of his affiliates that I have met are imbeciles who wear suits for casual occasions. The majority of the club are women or gays, and the straight males in the club are betas with lassez faire liberal parents who crudely attempt to parallel rich white girls that date minorities to make daddy upset.

There are actual right-leaning people on campuses, but you'd be better off finding them in a science or hobby club than a neocon club for John and Joan Does trying one-up the fag clubs on special snowflakism.

Why would a conservative club be predominately gay people, women, and beta faggots? This makes no fucking sense and is really bothering me.

Because all of the masculine men are in fraternities engaging in debauchery or pursuing an actual career.

Both of those parties pretend to care about women/minority issues because they want to fuck them, or would rather not deal with being publicly shamed respectively.

No traditional male would join a republican club in an environment where it is shunned. I am referring to public schools with this sentiment, not Ivy League or high-end private institutions. Obviously the social climate is much different in those locations.

>not wanting to swim in pussy in college

In 20 years, you will have regrets.

I'm not saying I don't want to, but it takes more than just that to hook up.

Whats wrong with always wearing a suit? I tend to usually dress business casual when i'm going out somewhere, it gets you better girls.

It's full of closet Nazis who like to act as if they're SS-material for laughs, then turn around and cuck themselves out and become "respectable" in public so they can move up the party and hold public office in the future.

T. Part of VVD*-alligned "conservative" club at uni. If anyone of my former colleagues ever makes it, it kinda makes me feel powerful knowing I'b be able to ruin their career with a video of us singing Sieg Heil Victoria at a Nazi themed party.

*VVD is our basic classic liberal party. Currently runs the government

Tell me how likely you are to get pussy at an anti-abortion rally v. legalize weed?

I mean it's nice to have friends with different views but don't miss out on good pussy because some cumdump is parroting leftist tripe that will piss off her parents. She probably doesn't even understand what she is talking about or why she is saying it.

I'm definitely not someone who would be a dick to someone with different views, but desu I'm not likely to get pussy anyway. I just want to join a club for the fun of it.

At the beginning of the primary elections, the CRs at my college did a survey at one of their meetings and only around a quarter were for Trump. Thankfully the organization made it clear that they would support the candidate regardless (unlike Harvard CRs), but many of them were previously in the bag for establishment candidates (like Rubio, Cruz, or Bush) have had to suck it up of the greater good.