Ask a guy who just had a fight with his drunk dad, left house and is now shitposting from cellular data anything

Ask a guy who just had a fight with his drunk dad, left house and is now shitposting from cellular data anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRYvuS9OxdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you know how to defend yourself in a fist fight?

Did you give him the ol' one, two?

Yes I won a few competitions in taekwondo but he threw a chair at me while I wasn't paying attention

??

ouch, once your father shows you signs of rejection it's time to start considering suicide. They say that a blow to the head from a car could kill you in under 4 seconds.

Did you atleast try to fuck him in the ass to show your dominance?

How many fingers can you fit in your arsehole?

Did you won?

How do you feel and what do you think happens now? What will you do?

So edgy and funny

Maybe that's solely an American Idiom.
Did you punch his shit in?

Does your dad beat you up often or is this the first time? He shouldn't treat you like this, user. Even if he's drunk. He needs treatment on his drinking.

not politics

WTF Sweden ...

This isnt your personal blog gypsie.
If your dad is abusive report him to whatever drunk militia that funcions as police in your country, or just beat him and throw him out

>An AMA on a deviation from the standard societal expectations of a functioning family unit
More Sup Forums related than 80% of the threads right now.

What's your next step?
Where will you go for help?

youtube.com/watch?v=iRYvuS9OxdA

Go back to >>>/reddit/, faggot. If you get surprised by this, you can fuck off.

The side of the chair fucked my face pretty bad, I kicked him in his ribs and he fell before I left, so no one really won
I hope he forgets/doesn't give a shit by morning when he gets sober

Did you win?

So you got daddy issues?

In the 1938 movie Robin Hood, starring Errol Flynn, the Guy Of Gisbourne makes an unusal tactical decision to take all the King's tax revenue through Sherwood Forest, a place he knows Robin Hood, a man who steals taxes, resides. Once in the forest, he allows his large host of soldiers to go on ahead while his horses get stuck in mud, thusly making it easy for Robin to rob the tax money. What would you do differently, if anything, if you were tasked in moving the tax money and what do you think of Guy of Gisbourne's actions?

>And for some reason, a spark of humanity lit up in me.

How old are you? Younger than 17?

What do gypsies do for food?

>I hope he forgets/doesn't give a shit by morning when he gets sober

Shit like this leaves scars in you unless you can find it funny.

Oh well

You're still drunj right? no one would post this sober

Come back when ur 18 user

No, I don't drink that much really