Non-Aryans of Sup Forums

To the men on Sup Forums who have non-Aryan features, how do you reconcile your less-than-ideal genetics? Most people on Sup Forums are white, but I doubt that most of us have ideal, Aryan genes.
So to those of us who are white, but not perfect, how are you coping? Do you feel a connection with the great white men in history even though you don't look like them? How does it feel knowing we'd be culled out of the gene pool in a perfect world? What are the features about yourself that are specifically non-Aryan?

To the men on Sup Forums who have purely Aryan features, what do you think non-Aryan whites should do?

Personally, I'm ashamed of my forehead. It's slanted like a subhuman instead of broad and straight like an Aryan.

Easy i look at my 12 inch big black cock. And thank God im not a pasty white mayo-luvin cracker

Aryan = indian

wew

>Personally, I'm ashamed of my forehead. It's slanted like a subhuman instead of broad and straight like an Aryan.

First of all, there's no such thing as an Aryan. Second, a larger brow ridge is a sign of high testosterone. Thirdly, a slanted for head has nothing to do with inferior or superior genetics or intelligence. Fourthly, if you genuinely worry about something like this, go see a psychiatrist.

You know what I mean
What am I supposed to get out of this?
I'm not specifically talking about the Scandinavians, I'm talking about ideal white people.

BEADY

Do I have beady eyes?
>no such thing as an Aryan
I supposed I should have just said "Ideal" or "Handsome" instead of "Aryan"
>larger brow ridge is a sign of high testosterone
Is that right? Well my brow ridge isn't even large. It's just the rest of my forehead that slants.
>a slanted for head has nothing to do with inferior or superior genetics or intelligence
It's ugly though. All the most attractive white men have straight foreheads.
>go see a psychiatrist
Maybe I should. I'm obsessing over master race looks lately.

>Anonymous (ID: QWJJBDx1) 09/08/16(Thu)14:11:56 No.88114285▶

Kek!

I'm white
Prove me wrong

What?
Looks white to me, but I'm more obsessed with the entire face shape rather than eyes.

I'm from Pakistan can I be aryan? Pol

I'm Italian/Norwegian.

I get more women and have accomplished more than like 80% of the blonde men I know. Usually blonde men look like balding beta cucks, even women have told me they think that.

Hitler had it wrong. Brunette master race reporting in.

be more subtle, I know it's hard but bring so blatant leads to no replies.

I don't personally believe that the color of eyes and hair is as significant as the shape of the head.
Hitler was more concerned with the skull shape too, if I recall.

I'm a beaner and I claim to be Aryan because it pisses people like Sup Forums off so I say sure bro, welcome to the Aryan club.

>Aryan = indian
No. That is JIDF nonsense. Aryan was the name that PIEs that migrated from Anatolia gave themselves. They also migrated to places like Iran (land of Aryans) and India where they intermarried with the local populations. Those with the most Aryan ancestry became the upper castes of Indian civilization which is why the Brahmins in Vedic culture are much lighter skinned than the underclasses and exhibit European type physical traits at a much higher rate than that of their Southern and darker counterparts.

So what's the deal with all the white people in Europe who aren't Aryan, professor?

blondes are usually cucks or dumb(here we have a stereotype that blonde women are dumb), but the worst is blonde with light eyes. dark hair/light eyes or dark hair and eyes master race

I am only one in my family that has brown eyes
And i really fucking hate that

can you tell me some aryan features, we don't have many niggers here

Why does everyone jump to color instead of shape?

What

I squee every time I see a dark-haired SS member in old, colored footage.

the american started it
and really, what does aryan even mean
like iranians are aryan too

Aryanism is a meme. It's not superficial phenotypical traits but rather the expression of traits leading to intelligence and temperance that are important. If everyone looked like abos but had 200 iq then that ugly race is the master regardless of appearance.

I wish id have a sloper forehead, mine is straight like an ironing board.
I just dont have the genetics for it, feels bad man

"Aryans" weren't a race of blond haired and blue eyed people like popular culture say the Nazis thought they were. The Nazis and other contemporaries viewed the Aryans just as they were; light skinned, light eyed, light haired Caucasoids. They had a range of appearances obviously leaning toward the lighter side of the spectrum. Adolf himself had brown hair. The original Celtic inhabitants of the British Isles had hair ranging from blonde to brown to black, just like today. The farther south you go in Europe you see a drop in the frequency of the phenotypes. This has everything to do with population blend, as the Southern European peoples mixed with other Mediterranean peoples who had darker features. This isn't rocket science.

Am I white Sup Forums?

What does an american define as white?

Dude fucking relax, that hairline is OK.
You can even get away with a lower undercut and look fashy as fuck.

>Fuckin loooooool

I spend most of my time trying to disconnect myself with the modern way of thinking and society. For instance, there is so much emphasis on taboo and sex in today's society that I wonder what the world would be like would there never have been a chaste religion such as judaism or christianity, Sex is a big deal; why? Sex is found among all things in nature, yet somewhere along the line it became some kind of device in society instead of the source of it.

Perhaps instead of obsessing over not being the "perfect" race, or over not getting laid, or over not having a perfect body/face, one should try to just focus on living life before it gets wasted all away in a sea of anxieties.

Aryan = sandnigger = subhuman
Saxon best race

>jelly non-Whites will critique pic related

>What does an american define as white?
You have to look white. We play by prison rules. If you don't look like you belong, you don't. If nobody else will take you, that sucks.

Honestly, I don't get it. My family has been on this island for at least 400 years, and that's only because the records don't go further than that. Why am I not aryan?

2white4u

Get away you narcissist fag; make a fucking instagram if you want compliments

What if someone has both Aryan and non-Aryan features? I have brown hair, but blue eyes.

The shape of your head is more telling of your genes than the color of your eyes and hair.
I'll bet those SS members also have strong jaws, chins, foreheads, and eye sockets.
Either way, I don't have those traits. I'm ugly and not particularly smart.
Straight foreheads are what you see in every ideal man though. I'd love to trade with you.
I'm not talking about color, I'm talking about shape. There are European people who have non-Aryan face shapes like myself. My forehead slants.

>tfw mom 100% scandi Nord
>racemixed with a filthy Puerto Rican
>inherited shit brown eyes and hair and excessive body hair

I look like a neanderthal

Could just be a developmental defect.

Judging genetics based on appearance is pseudo science anyway.

I hate my nose. I don't even know what kind of nose it is but it can't be Nordic in any way. Any guesses as to who is responsible for my ugly nose?

I'm mostly native American/spic(which sucks) but my mother has Dutch heritage, and her grandfather was a Czechoslovakian ashkenazi Jew, so it makes up for my shit genes, which may be why I have such a high IQ

aryan is a racial category basically comprising the people of europe. nazis thought aryans built all the great empires like persia and rome and then were pushed and moved around until germanics were the purest of aryans while others like slavs were aryans mixed with other races likes asians

>tfw italian
>tfw from naples
>tfw look like a mudslin
life is harsh down here

Thank (((you))) for correcting the record, next time you will say ''Arabs are capable of building civilization as ours!!!''.

The hairline wasn't my concern, it's the lack of a broad forehead.
What do you have in mind with a lower undercut though?
I'm not optimistic enough to let myself enjoy life. I'm concerned for the future of humanity and want it to be as perfect as possible.
See, this is the kind of forehead I'm talking about! Look at how straight and broad it is. It's perfect.

Sup Forums is Anglo dominated you filthy gook
Like everything. Useless without us.

If you want it done right you got to go American

Jelly non-Whites found.

>green eyes
>white

>Shape of your head
If you dont mean hairline then i agreed

>>green eyes
>>white

>green eyes
>not white and celtic

I look like a fucking terrorist with white skin and it pisses me off. I got blood drawn and had it sent in to do DNA on ancestry. 99.9% European. English, Irish, German, and some Spain niggershit.

Why do I look like a fucking Snackbar

>Bulgaria
>critiquing the critique of whiteness

So am I not white?

The shape of your skull is more important than the color of your hair and eyes.
What non-Aryan features do you have? Cheeks, nose, chin, jaw, eye socket, what?
I hope it's not a developmental defect.

>Strawberry blonde
>Blue eyes
>Big nose with a hump in it, slightly hooked
>WASP

Am I Aryan?

Good thing is you can just infiltrate the sandniggers and destroy them from within Rambo style

>supraorbital ridge
>occipital bun
>thick hair
>fair skin

Who else neanderthal here?

brown eyes
dark eyebrows

brown eyes: white
green (hazel etc) and blue eyes: jew
other colors: reptiloid

Your forehead is not uncommon at all within Europe. Many faggots on this board tend to forget that Europeans have a nice size chunk of Neanderthal DNA. Neanderthals had much more robust physical attributes than h. Sapiens as they were in Europe for much longer when it was much colder. One of these traits was a more sloped forehead with a more prominent brow ridge. This feature is MUCH less pronounced in modern day Europeans but it is definitely still there. Not all Europeans are these gracile and, I argue, feminine, straight lined forest pixies. And neither were the ancient Aryans. Dude, stop beating yourself over literally nothing. Just spend a few hours looking at photos of most of the top ranking SS officers (the SS were absolutely required to be of 100% Aryan stock) and you'll develop a clearer picture of what an Aryan actually is.

>%60 White
>8 years of nigger president

>What do you have in mind with a lower undercut though?

Mid length undercut. Looks cool even with high brow ridges.

>gook
I'm not Asian at all.
This is an ideal man.
What's wrong with my hairline?

Is that you Kayla

Or like this though I dont like the shaved on the bottom.

You know whats funny?

Pol finds comfort in believing that the "white race" is superior to other "races".

You know whats actually funnier?

That most poltards on an individual basis are probably the omega males of the entire multi-cultural society.

What does your skin color matter, if youre a fat ugly pimple-faced cretin?

Most of these nu-males and neckbeards here (talking about Canadians and Americans) are autistic angry virgins, without the slightest chance of bettering themselves, while angrily looking at how "racially inferior" men actually have the balls to pursue attractive women, instead of jacking off to revisionist youtube "documentaries".

As a white man I have more in common with black and latino Alpha males, than with the average run of the mill Amerilard sitting in his mother's basement and posting about how "NIGGERS ARENT EVEN HUMAN" and repeating the same old stale memes like "WE WUZ KANGS".

I really need to stop coming here.

Pol is great for finding news sources, talking about immigration and even toxic feminism, but most poltards have personal issues with black people based on a traumatic experience.

Truly pathetic.

>inb4 Mohammed/Jamal

Ihr Hurenkinder könnt nicht einmal eine Kritik ohne eure kindischen Memes akzeptieren.

What would I be considered?
Fyi my hair is normally blonde, but it was cloudy and getting dark out when I took this

That's remarkable.

>average iq of 91
Why am I even wasting my time, dumb double digit.