/trek/

Klingon Lives Matter edition

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/tech/elements/for-alt-right-trolls-star-trek-discovery-is-an-unsafe-space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why were Shran, Krem, Weyoun, Brunt, Tiron, Penk, Cmdr. Suldok, and Harriman Gray in Sisko's dream?

I bet bernie would have fucked both those bitches AND cuddled AND beat up their dad in an honorable battle

>September 24th is finally here
"I hurt myself today..."

>Australians arguing about which city on the end of the earth is better

>it's a "riker gains weight" episode

>no 5 hours in makeup episode
You just know those fucks loved that week of filming.

We should file a civil lawsuit against Quark for murdering this young boy
BURN THAT MOTHERFUCKN BAR DOWN

Didn't know it was possible to be as Jewy looking as Kurtzman.

I stand corrected.

Well they're all better then any of yours so there is that.

>For Alt-Right Trolls, "Star Trek Discovery" Is An Unsafe Space

newyorker.com/tech/elements/for-alt-right-trolls-star-trek-discovery-is-an-unsafe-space

I went to Dublin once. It was pretty cool.

Picard and Kirk are in class with you. Who do you copy answers from?

Why is Into Darkness such a clusterfuck of a movie?

They say that now, but when they do the math, see the intersection of trek fans and alt righters, and then look at their ratings, the space will become a lot safer for the alt right than anyone will admit.

reminder

Did voyager improve or ruin the borg?

Janeway once stated she was "famous for her all-nighters".

So I would look for Janeway.

I heard its literally full of fags, this from 20 yr old something Irish who moved to aus cause they were sick of it.

Good question.

The logical answer would be Picard because he's a lot smarter.

But the right answer is Kirk... because he would have already stolen the answers the night before.

"The explorers’ motives are represented as pure, unencumbered by cultural chauvinism, yet their science always prevails over aliens’ indigenous superstitions. By a strange and circuitous logic, the trolls who scream, “White genocide!” have espoused this very argument against the show. In effect, they are pining for the least appealing aspects of “Star Trek,” those that arise from unconscious slips and lingering prejudices, despite the writers’ best intentions. But it seems clear that they are fighting a losing battle. As the franchise continues to evolve to better reflect the tastes and the diversity of a global audience, the trolls will find it increasingly difficult to locate a safe space for their nativist fantasies, on Earth or among the stars."

Kirk, Picard would be too verbose to copy from, Kirk would be to the point and always have the right answer.

Why are they doing the exact same shit they did for Ghostbusters?

Did they really not learn their lesson?

>Borg Queen yelling at her drones and killing them angrily because Janeway pissed her off
No thanks.

sure.

>I heard its literally full of fags
I mostly just met normal working class people, but whatever. It's not like I live there. I live in Nashville, and it's fucking great.

Forget the alt right, right wingers in general are retarded, for example they voted in Donald Trump and think trannies are the end of western civilization.

>picard
>a lot smarter
>then kirk
>picard smarter then Kirk
I'm too angry to reply further just know I'm really angry. 10/10 b8.

Boy, I bet you thought "yeah, I really nailed it" when you hit submit on this pretentious piece of editorial garbage, didn't you?

Here's a gold star for trying.

Why are white people so embarrassing

Cernovich is Jewish.

Sure he is.

While Kirk is spending all his time spreading galactic VD, Picard is reading Melville, doing archaeological exploration, and taking educational vacations.

>The Jew Yorker
What did you expect?

Nah he spent his time solving unsolvable mystery's and beating Spock at 3d chess, just on his off hours.

What the hell were they thinking?

I want to see these guys back, I really liked their design.

Dude, he tried to give a thoughtful contribution to the thread, I'd rather have this than 100 posts calling each other shill

I expected the Jew Times

Kirk is Charisma
Picard is Wisdom
Sisko is Strength
Janeway is Dexterity
Archer is Intelligence

Doesn't matter, our cities are still better than all of yours
Except Melbourne.

Kirk is all five, he is the ideal the rest strive towards.

The real test for STD will be whether they add to the long collection of classic trek eye candy.

This image is from an earlier thread over at Sup Forums

Traveling the stars looks like a lot of fun.

t. petrol huffing banana

Archer isn't intelligence, Archer is determination

I know he has claimed it before, but I have a hard time seeing Kirk beating Spock at 3D chess.

Spock probably lets him win.

ATTENTION WORKERS OF GALLITEP

He copy pasted an excerpt from an article, you dingdongs.

T. Banana bending fudge packer

tell me /trek/, who did nothing wrong

Endurance*

>Australia
>better than anywhere
Have fun getting mugged by Abos. I bet your grandpa got kicked out of England for being a rapist.

Isn't their another Pride parade you need to go to today?

Are the days for the ridge head aliens who otherwise look human finally over? LT.Saru, and that Alien with multiple limbs in the trailer is the step in the right direction.

8 million per episode, literally more than GOT there is no excuse for shitty looking aliens anymore.

He forgot to quote it as I am not wasting my time reading anything more than a half sentence from the New Yorker.

>Are the days for the ridge head aliens who otherwise look human finally over?
yeah just make a bunch of ridge headed tar babies in gold foil, what is this Brer Rabbit?

Get rid of all the non-TOS characters and you've got yourself a chart.

Episode 1 and 2 are out on idope.

Ya but when I posted an earlier draft, people were like "WTF is with all TOS characters"

You take the bitter with the better.

The Klingons look absolutely ridiculous. Even if I had never known star trek before I would laugh at their design.

Mommy

He was the best choice out of an awful crop of a hippie, a retard, a businessman and a crooked bloodsucker.
I don't regret voting for him but I will admit his foreign policy is garbage and he should get the fuck out of Syria and stop antagonizing Iran and the Russians.
Domestic promises, I have no problem with, but current domestic policy is fucking painful.
Remove DACA, remove beaner, purge cancerous corruption and build the fucking wall already.

I don't believe you.

Oh shit it's Abe Sapiens actor, this guy will be good. He's very good at playing strange creatures. Saru will be the fan favourite,

here's your (you)

Reminder you will get STD today so get yourselves some Orville condoms for protection

Why would I go to a pride rally?
I am a poof but I'm not a neo bolshevik degenerate

Jesus, this episode where Sisko chases some shadow woman is unbearably dull. Think I'm gonna' play it in the background.

>1 Asian character
>Everyone else is American

No based potato Niggers like O'Brien, or Arab Britbong Doctors like Bashir, much diversity much wow CBS.

It looks like a Odo but with an even worse plastic surgery/skin graft look to him.

is kanye west going to play as riker in a remake of tng?

>i am a poof
>brisbane
and why am I not surprised you literal faggots like to talk about melbourne but I notice the lot of you move to sydney or brisbane first chance you get, why? we don't put up with your shit here.

I posted that because I read the linked article and thought it was some hot BS.

Spock doesn't seem like the type to let someone win unless he really pitied you maybe

>>Everyone else is American
Jason Isaacs

1. STD has an all-woman all-SJW cast.

2. Takes place 10 years before TOS.

3. So we know the federation later decides to put the men in charge again.

4. STD winds up being like those shows where they put all the women on the island.

Are you larping as a shill now? why? seriously why?

Alright, cool, and I'm sorry just green quote next time.

>Malfoy's dad is a woman

> we don't put up with your shit in Melbourne
You have god damn fag pride/Communist rallies every weekend.

Fuck off Ausfags. No one gives a fuck about your shithole prison-desert.

what's up with trek and MILFs/GILFs?

They're just trying to justify their 'Kirk isn't smart' position, probably only watched the movies, maybe not even that.

No you and sydney do, we beat the ever loving fuck out of any faggot that tries, thats why you all move. Damn you faggots are getting delusional these days.

>1. STD has an all-woman all-SJW cast.
Seriously. SERIOUSLY. How do we get Sup Forums to leave?

Alright how long until this crap releases

He's American in the show.

The chart was for a rolling game that we're not allowed to play here.

So some of the slots were intentionally losers.

For example: 13, 33, 76, 89

Why is Crusher so attractive in principle but not on the show?

Since when can't we play rolling games?

Rolling for 41

You're both giant faggots.

No I mean how Trek will cast middle aged women who just ooze sexuality

She was written so poorly. Every her sexy moments with Picard fell flat.

Rolling for Klingon pussy

I've seen it it's shit, T'Kuvma the Klingon leader was literally bullied as a kid and constantly beaten up by his peers, he became an edge lord and joined a religious cult who are ''pure klingons''. It was cringe asf.

>Kelpien

LMAO

WHAT IS HE A HORSE???