MASS KINO EVENT TOMORROW: Hundreds of NFL players will demonstrate during anthem

This will be great TV

So brave that they're willing to show how much they disrespect the country

So brave, these multi millionaires have been wronged by America

>turning fucking SPORTS into politics

I can't wait for the ratings to go even lower than they are now.
When they realize how much money they lose from this, they'll start backpedaling

I swear to god if this loses me my fantasy football game heads will roll .

>the one thing that could break white normies out of their conditioning

lmao yep

keep going

this is gonna be great

>>turning fucking SPORTS into politics

Trump's fault for responding instead of taking the fuckign higher ground and not responding at all

These morons are easily replaceable, once their contracts are up they're finished. They only think their hot shit because ESPN kisses their ass all day.

NFL owners have a right to be pissed, between the brain injury meme and these nigs nogging there's a good chance the league will be sunk in 10 years.

What are these nogs chimping out about now? Some drug dealer get killed again?

Yeah he should just appease the blacks.

Trump told them to stand during the anthem

No reason they're protesting that america is racist because blacks can't succeed, while making hundreds of millions of dollars a year

>there's a good chance the league will be sunk in 10 years.
allah willing

trump said "fire these son of a bitches" for anyone who protests the flag

at an Alabama rally

who doesnt even have a pro-team but just served as a way to rile up the base

aren't the majority of people who watch football conservative?

they turned it into politics when they started kneeling, buddy. kaepernick turned it into politics when he started openly supporting blm, friend. they turned it into politics long before the president said anything. desu the funny thing is the people this is going to backfire on is the nfl. the president is going to come out clean like always

Id like to think the left isnt full of sport hating cucks but you're probably right

I'd be more understanding of these guys if they could form a coherent argument. But whenever any of them is asked why they're kneeling they just spew some retarded, fallacy-ridden bullshit.

>admitting you watch sports
Fucking embarrassing.

>Sup Forums is now Sup Forums

I've been waiting for this day.

>let's take all the things people use to get away from stuff like politics and jam politics in it
>BRILLIANT

It's been working great for Hollywood and video games.

Why do Burgers disrespect their country? Especially RICH burgers, just wait for their contract to end and kick them off the team, there's tons of rookies who'd kill to play in the big league

Found a cuck

Yup. A lot are also veterans and/or have a family member who is one.
You can be damn sure they won't be paying to see something that insults them

Trump is singlehandedly bringing down the NFL
Can't wait to see this

>spends his free time watching niggers on tv all day
>has the gall to call others cucks
lol

Oh wow what an act of violence against black bodies.

these dumb niggers are about to destroy handegg and it's hilarious

its just hypocrisy then, sports should stay out of politics but politics is allowed to be in sports.

and sports have always been political, Jackie Robinson, Muhammad Ali, the black power guys during the 1968 olympics, fuck there was a guy from Toronto during a game in 2004 who sat during God Bless America.

Sports have always had political moments, and people for shove politics into them. This isnt a new thing

im so glad all of us stand up while the national anthem is playing in our living rooms

r-right?

And these overpaid yard money got mad about that? Do these people not understand who watches football? It's not numake Sanders voters.

Let's see if the NFL can survive this. Their ratings are already in the toilet.

It's almost like there is some globalist conspiracy to destroy America's most masculine sport or something.

>sexualizing men competing in sport

Gay cuck

These niggers are ruining themselves
and it's kino as fuck

>living vicariously through other adult males

I got bad new for you my dude

I hope something bad happens.

yeah but those viewers dont understand who actually PLAYS football.

>If we were a middle eastern country, people would be rushing the field to behead the infidels

Making america great I guess.

Most of them wouldn't know the differance between breasts on a football vs those on a woman since they've neither seen or touched either.

politics shouldn't be in something like the nfl. boxing is different. you have to understand that these fuck huge stadiums are paid for by taxpayers and they have no choice on the matter. it's pretty enraging seeing your taxes go up for their stadiums then people got to sit there and take their nigger shit as well

I feel like blacks have to make up more than just 17% of NFL fans. I've never met one that wasn't a sports fan actually.

>Watching sports is living through them

You've got some issues cuck

>not standing up during some insane cult-like ceremony about a scrap of fabric is bad
I will never understand.

Yes. Nu-males and leftists like to make fun of football and most other sports that require teamwork and physical dedication.

Am I gonna witness the death of handegg? Wtf I love Trump now.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH white men pay me millions of dollars to throw a football around look at how evil whitey treats me, I'm not going to stand for the anthem!
Black "men"

Plenty of ghettos full of new talent to take their places.

>tfw they get a standing ovation from the crowd
literal tears guys

>NFL, or any other "team sports"
How does it feel taking credit for someone else's accomplishments?

Found the anti border anti country communist cuck

Are you telling me you don't? Sounds mighty red of you, comrade

They can "demonstrate" during the anthem if they want, I just want then to stop acting like it's 1968 and they are on the podium at the Olympics. You are a multi-millionaire sitting down during the anthem that plays before an NFL game. You are quite possibly the most privileged people in the world.

Can NFL get away with not playing the national anthem to not make them do this?

not unless every ghetto continues to buy Kaep Jersey's and instead play basketball

They will all suffer from dementia in their Late 50s and 60s anyway.

I'm black and I hate sports. Especially football

>being so beta you don't understand the spirituality of competitive sports

You will never have sex or produce strong offspring

If we were a middle eastern country we wouldn't have any organized sports teams.

I never understood why they played it in the first place. The audience just wants the fucking game to start.

They're 13% of the population.

Why cant some city nigger just put a cap in Shaun King's head.

Turns out it's more like in their 30s.

ungrateful apes

Oh darn they will have to hire white players. Might get some real diversity in the NFL.

Blacks are like 13% of the US population friend it stands to reason that they'd be a small proportion of any large audience

Why do democrats take that whigger seriously?

most black people from the ghetto cant get regular jobs because of the shit education given or the easy jobs working in crime. So they rely on things thatll get them money, like football scholarships and basketball schoolarships. so then when they make their money they realize how shit it is and they try to make people realize that...

an entire population shouldnt rely on the whims of athletic directors and CEO's just to live

People who have no real problems love to fabricate them. That trait was once exclusive to women but it's 2017.

Because he is the ultimate self hating white liberal.

>being so beta you have to watch a bunch of niggers play with balls to feel "spiritual" or "competitive"
Sad!

This is bait and we dindu nuffin

You hate to watch sports or to practice sports???

inb4 its fucking nothing
inb4 ten part tweet explaining why it didn't happen (likely some combination of racism and fear of retaliation) when the real reason is that Shaun is a self-aggrandizing blowhard who just made shit up
inb4 his twitter followers buy it completely

nice counter-argument

Stay beta my weakling cuck. Go to an art show or something

I wish it was one of these fucks to murder their family instead of Chris Benoit. Even fucking wrassling the gayest "sport" has more respect than these fucks and does shows for the military and what not.

Only sport I somewhat like is baseball because I can fall asleep while watching it.

>only country in the world where you can be a completely retarded nigger and still become a famous multi-millionaire by doing nothing but violently slamming into people and throwing a ball around
>outright refuse to even pretend to have any respect for it just because your monkey brain was warped by the media into hating the current president
Wew lad.

they have retard level iqs for the most part. we are not all equal whether you want to admit it or not

It's over Trump! I have the low ground!

My counter argument is if you give a fuck, donate to charities or do something beyond disrespecting the flag of the country that pays you ridiculous amounts of money for fucking nothing. And I'm not buying the 'they got no education!' bullshit anymore

Not necessarily he could just be a European, they got so gun-shy about nationalism after the wars that they're committing slow cultural suicide. A healthy degree of nationalism is one of the key ingredients of American success

>they have retard level iqs
>because of their shit education
>which gives them shit iq's
>which makes their kids have a shit education

and the cycle goes on

I can see the crowd start booing when they see players doing it. A lot of them will start to get up but realize it's already too late and their careers are ruined

Nah, if I want to feel competitive, I go for a run and try to beat my time, or increase my wight level at the gym. Or I challenge myself to learn something new, like woodcarving or how to play an instrument. I push myself, and accomplish something. When YOU want to feel competitive, you watch a bunch of literal niggers run around in brightly colored skintight clothes and fumble their leather balls, so that a bunch of Jews can advertise piss beer to you and other redneck degenerates.

>m-muh education!

Meanwhile whites receive the same one

NFL sinking it's self so Soccer can take over

Going to be funny seeing all these nfl players working dead end jobs in a few years

not him, but its funny because Kaep has actually donated money to numerous charities

they can't be educated, man. every single fucking white person that goes to the inner city to try and teach those niglets eventually leaves. it's impossible. they don't think the same as whites. it's all genetic. you can't tell me people that evolved for thousands of years in radically different environments are the same. it's just not true. most niggers have this mentality of living for today. they don't ever think of the future or even care about it. get that money, ho. fuck bitch nigga bix nood

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look how fucking beta you are holy shit it keeps getting better!

We don't need one if we dominant college evey year.

>fucking public education is responsible for IQ
Either troll or actual underage. If you're a dumbass, the education system in America is fantastic. It's only shit if you DON'T have a low IQ.

if only people would help them but no one ever helps them

you see white people in detroit?
or atlanta?
or ypsilanti?
or flint?

handegg should die anyway, it's a pleb sport. baseball is the true american sport.

Its nice that baseball hasn't been infected by this yet. At least not to my knowledge it hasn't

Both. Gardening is my craft.

>can't think of a proper reply because he's drunk on redneck piss beer
Sad!

That's because baseball is a latino sport.