>trumpkins trying this hard

stay mad fuggin haters.

JOHNSON ROLLING 420 FOR THE 2016

I really miss Jeb posting, these Johnson and Cruz posts just aren't the same

>trumpkins
Nigger it's all over (((MSM))) he fucked the pooch and youre licking up the cum

You're a Lizard Gary

I dont even know what that shit is so I can't say anything

it would take a pothead retard to vote for one of the shittiest hippiest presidential candidate in decades

Why do people even talk about him? This guy lost 70% of his credibility (with Libertarians) back in like 2011-12. He lost the rest of it this year, guy is a fucking kook.

Small footnote, this guy is not a Libertarian, does not represent Libertarians, or anything like that.

Mɥɐʇ is ∀lǝddo¿

>support gun control
>support TPP
>thinks "illegal immigrant" is a slur
>doesn't know what Aleppo is despite its massive importance to what is happening in the Middle East

Why would anyone vote for this fake-ass bitch? Trump support legalization of weed anyway so that's not an excuse.

>he stole the airwaves a day after trumps shit debate performance

you should be thanking him fagboi

JOHNSON ROLLING DOOBS FOR THE 2% WIN

>does not represent Libertarians

except he does maybe the modern libertarians party just isn't something that you want to be a part of.

>fagboi
Johnson wouldn't appreciate that language, homophobe

GOOD MORNING

Here come dat Gary

we Brit/pol/ now

>even the third party candidates are shit
>tfw you're still gonna vote for this guy

I think I've been had

>says he would force christian businesses to provide services for gay weddings

>claims to be a libertarian

Aleppo
A Lepp O, Gary

We all miss Jeb!

What if he was asked about weed how would he have reacted?

Go here

Best post so far

>Be Sup Forumss favorite candidate in 2012
>Make one mistake during a 5am interview and you get dropped like mel gibson.

Sup Forums can be so cruel sometimes.

>when you show up to an interview so stoned that you forget what the most important city in Syria is

This

why is it Jeb, Warren, and Johnson all have the exact same dumb, "cow looking at an oncoming train" stare?

what did Willard do?

I don't know how Aleppo Gary's recent disgrace effects Trump, but I do know I'm happy to finally see his cucked supporters seeing their candidate memed at Rato levels.

>Implying I want to be apart of that ongoing disaster
>Ever

Not even once. You just probably don't live in central New Hampshire, where Libertarian culture is a legit thing. Not one person I've know has said otherwise. You can keep trying to make a strange narrative for the sake of memes I suppose. Knock yourself out

To be fair, the most important city in Syria is like the most important city in Canada is. I don't even know what the fuck that is.

He finally got the memes he wanted.

Think on the scale of provinces.

All provinces basically have only 2 important cities. Syria has allepo then followed by Damascus. Idiots.

Good false statement.
Almost had me thinking it was true.