Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Quick reminder that this family is the 41st direct descendent of the Prophet Muhammad.

>King Abdullah Ibn Al Hussein, part of the Hashemite clan, is the direct descendent of the 6th century prophet.

Who are you calling 'shitskin', Sup Forums?

This handsome family is better then you basement dwelling cumskins will ever be.

>pasta nigger

>handsome family
No kidding, look at those manly ladies.

SHART

Is that the dude that was on Star Trek?

All middle eastern morality police officers, abandon your proxies and report to your normal duty posts. The imam is on his way for the monthly performance review. This has been a public service of Sand Nigger Moralfag Alert Systems™

Forced meme

King Abdullah is based and Sup Forums-approved. He decided to let his citizens have guns to defend themselves against terrorists. Jordan is the nicest country in that part of the world by a wide margin.

I found the ISIS supporter...
Boil the sunni males in hot semen...

i'll take the qt bottle blonde if you don't mind OP

I like the king though

IN

what isn't a forced meme on pol dumb ass

This thread again ?!

DUDE

>posting a bait thread

sage

>this one.

WEED

You know this family is interesting. Most kids look like the dad, and that one girl on the left looks like her mom (hawt). The other chick must want to kill herself cause she looks like her dad.

Are those his daughters or his wives?

Abdullah II is about as Sunni as Pope Francis is Catholic.

what is 2 ^ 41?

Why aren't they ruling Mecca and Medina instead of those Saudi rats?

it's 2199023255552

1 in 2199023255552 of his ancestors are mohamhead

I wonder how many enslaved captured stolen White women are in that 2199023255552?

~ 2 * million * million

>we wuz muhammad n shiet

Lets do the math assuming that they have their child at around 20 ,to be fair, 41 generation will only be 820 years. Am i missing something?

Look like dirty shitstains to me

I got beat to it by a fucking leaf.

Jordanian King Abdullah II actually looks like his British mum Antoinette Avril Gardiner (daughter of British Army Officer)...she converted to Islam before marriage to king Hussein and took the name Muna al-Hussein

They look very Mediterranean that's surprising

Take this

>their child at around 20
Probably higher than that
Even though as royalty they are more likely to be the first born that isn't always true
Plus men usually have kids later

And this

So they are related to a murderer and a pedophile, and this is something to be proud of?

Both.

Well, literal rape culture makes attractive women at least. Doesn't do much for the men if they start out looking like stroke victims.

Jordan was one of the First countries that started fighting the ISIS despite CIA using her territory to airdrop supplies to ISIS at that moment of time, do you not remember ISIS boiling that captured Jordanian F16 pilot alive ???

I am the 62th generation after Jesus - direct descendent. I got Jesus blood in my veins.

It would mean that you're Jewish.

>I am the 62th generation after Jesus

From Jesus's GF Virgin Gary ?

In Star Trek: Voyager, King Abdullah II
conjures up John Leguizamo

they arent attractive
if i had to choose it would be the youngest one

Don't trust bottle blondes mate they're not good material.

do you know how many descendents of any given 7th century person there are?

41 generations, ~2.1^41 = ?

nah, royals play inbreeding all the time

>a fucking leaf

>'Good looking Muslim family.'
>Have absolutely no physical traits associated with Muslims.

Well no fucking shit.

the fuck is with their daughter. she looks like baba

And this

kek

Hey, OP, you're nigger

Remainder that king Abdullah might be based as much as he wants, it won't mean shit, because he rules over sunni salafi majority. Remember that Jordan pilot who was burned on live TV? Abdullah promised bloody revenge, but had to cut it out, because suni don't take kindly to bombing of other sunnis, even if they are ISIS.

Damn ! that gangly lad grew up to be a quite Handsome man !

A more middle easternized version.

What are the fucking flowers supposed to symbolize?

>Sup Forums thinks this is white

lmao pretty pathetic desu

justn troodoo bantha poodoo

>This handsome family is better then you basement dwelling cumskins will ever be.

But they're all fucking ugly. The men are malformed because they are short. Almost dwarflike.

Muhammad sons died before having children, the only one to have children was Fatima his daughter. This means that Muhameds y line paternal DNA was not passed down as only boys can pass on the paternal DNA.

>tfw I look like a pastier version of the guy on the right

I
WUZ
KANG

Haha potatonigger and I'm the direct descendent of Jesus. God you people try so hard to be white.

nah you're a gypo

>Science from a burger
Wew

Looks like related to Sergueï Brin
A sibling maybe who knows

Nobody ever said that Jews and Arabs don't look alike !!

>his wife and son are taller than him
FUCKING KEK. WHAT A MANLET

So hes jewish?

Nobody ever said that Jews and Arabs don't look alike !!
Usually the whitest arabs look like a mix of ashkenazi jews and gypsies
But most of the time arabs look like sephardi jews
After all, arabs and jews-hebrews are both semites

No surprise there, Ishmael and Isaac the two sons of Abraham looking vastly different would have been weird.

not sure if rare flag or not

Then why don't the rest of Muslims also dress nicely, have big families, and smile?

Your kneecaps

>Muslims
>Not having big families

WOT !!!

>'shitskin'
>posts picture of people with nappy hair and brown overtones

And these people couldn't try harder to be as white as they fucking can.

the shitskin royalty learned long ago about the superiority of the whiteman, they started breeding their families whiter and whiter, check out the Osmanoglu (descendants of the Ottoman empire) family, they're all blonde hair blue eyed aryans with like 2% Turk DNA. Pic related it's them

>uncovered hair
Death to the kufar

Century Egg isn't rare, just a subtle troll

Me 2nd from left.

Osmanoglus are genetic slavs

>Weak whities talking shit

Rare?

Never seen this flag.

can slavs get freckles? (serious question)

What the fuck is up with that chute?
>no reserve
>FUCKED up chest strap

What the fuck is the guy even doing besides posing? This is like John Wayne "jumping" out of the plane in the Green Berets without hooking up his static line.

>Muhammad died without children, not even bastards because he loved loli undeveloped pussy too much
> Direct descendent

Wew

almost all Ottoman Sultan's/Prince's had Polish/Ukrainian/Georgian/Russian wives/concubines, and they pumped out children every 15 months, you do the math

Freckles and red hair are a result of west indoeuropean genetic mix
Slavs are blonde
Black hair is lowrace admix

lol Jordan is literally just another hand in the pocket of the west don't try to seem tough you'd be wiped out by isis without Israel and the west

>Inb4 muh fatima
he had no male heirs and he married his only daughter to his cousin Ali.

Literally inbred

There is not a single copy of Y chromosome from muhammad in any of his "descendants"

Is there a genetic condition that makes people have that puffy-cheek, no-chin, retard look? Similar to that jutting-underbite shit Bongs have?

Her sister, tho wew

>direct descendent of the prophet
And not Shia Muslim? suck a lit fart from your dead grandmas ass lol.

Wow, are you telling me a beautiful woman was once an awkward looking teen? Like, that totally is never the case! Go back under your Burqa French Mudslime Nigger.

Royal military academy Sandhurst is as prestigious as Westpoint m8, after training there he joined British Army Royal Hussars, he was then trained at USA to fly this Cobra Attack bird...

They look about half European. Looks like Mohammad's bloodline has been cucked by the BWC,

Habsburg chin.
Although allegedly it comes from inbreeding, it has yet to be proven.

Also, all descendants from muhammad only carry (maybe) his X chromosome, not the masculine Y

Thanks for the info, user, you're a credit to our community.

New?

>>King Abdullah Ibn Al Hussein, part of the Hashemite clan, is the direct descendent of the 6th century prophet.
Statistically several guys browsing Sup Forums right now is related to Muhammad