What are some movie where the villain drives the protagonist(s) insane?

What are some movie where the villain drives the protagonist(s) insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SearX3MNDAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mrs. Doubtfire

>Implying a fuck up like bojack can say anything about anyone

Maybe the thing, if you think about it

Greatest Presidency ever.

Oh, I think we can get them crazier than that still.

Anyway, who even watches sports? Seen this song and dance a million times.

>DRUMPF WON'T GET AWAY WITH INSULTING JOHN MCCAIN
>RUMPF WON'T GET AWAY WITH INSULT LEBRON CURRY

who gives a fuck

I wish one of these fruitcakes would put their money where their mouth is.

>women beaters are allowed to play
>i sleep

>trump said something on twitter!
>REAL SHIT?

guess season four isn't happening after all

It's honestly hard to reconcile my absolute disdain for Trump with the butthurt that he causes people, I do enjoy seeing people get upset so much...at the same time I'm embarrassed this guy is the leader of our country and that people take him seriously.

>you have never been this butthurt in your life
Feels good man

well don't fucking call people hitler and maybe this shit wouldn't happen. Everyone fucking loves Hitler, of course they'll vote for him. Hitler was the most popular leader of all time, there's still people who wish he was alive now. How many politicians can say that?

Why wouldn't you take the leader of the free world seriously. You might not like him but he is still pretty powerful.

Zodiac

>get court order to take down a video
>NO FUCK YOU, THIS IS THE HILL WE'VE DECIDED TO DIE ON
>okay I'm taking you to court
>WTF MUH FREE SPEECH

>who even watches sports?
Patriotic, conservative people who voted for Trump and don't like when people disrespect the flag. The NFL is a bunch of fucking idiots for pissing on their fans to support a couple attention whores whose names wouldn't even be in the paper if they weren't acting like spoiled little babies throwing a tantrum when they should be saluting the flag of the country that has provided so much for them.

So you're ok with vindictive billionaires fighting proxy wars in court in order to bankrupt journalists they don't agree with?

Don't break a court order, asshole.
This was hardly a matter of journalistic integrity. This was bottom of the barrel sleaze.

>Sup Forums is so contrarian they'll defend Gawker

yes

>don't agree with
yeah i'm sure them leaking his sex tape was just a matter of disagreement

BACK IN THE 90'S

trump aint even wrong and the general viewing audience will agree for the most part

shit is a distraction where people dont want it, im here for football

Not him but I'm fine with morally bankrupt "journalists" becoming bankrupt unemployed nobodies. I think that's a positive change.

As was the audio leak

>11:26pm
>23rd hour of september 23, 2017

so is this the prophecy or sign or whatev that everybody is talking about will happen in september 23, 2017?

what did he do that made bojack so mad?

I personally like Trump, I'm not a die hard MAGA supporter and I think he's far from perfect, but he's entertaining and doesn't seem to give a fuck about offending, which is refreshing. I don't think he's an embarrassment, although I'm not American, but being a leaf I can understand being embarrassed by your leader.

Too young to remember Bush?

Pic related.

What's with the cognitive dissonance coming from liberals on this issue?

I'd say they were just being happily hypocritical, but BoJack seems genuinely upset.

Exactly. Even though the abduction and broadcasted rape of a child would certainly be newsworthy, obviously no news agency would publish the video, or at least not without legal retribution.

I come to Sup Forums to play devil's advocate and sharpen my argumentative skills. It's relatively hard to defend a position you don't agree with but is useful.

Is there a way to get into some sort of universe bending embarrassment? Have they reached this point? I have heard they were embarrassed he got elected, how embarrassed can a human being actually perceive and experience? Have we reached beyond our brains capability to experience embarrassment?

The funniest thing is that people are blaming/celebrating Trump for ruining the ratings of Football, or the Emmy's, or whatever.

But the truth is people just don't watch normie TV that much anymore or sports. It's boring.

If those "journalists" kept their noses clean and didn't stick to their guns simply to spite Hogan, it never would have happened. He's dead right about them choosing that hill to die on, it was totally their choice to get royally fucked over a petty invasion of privacy.

Non American here. We all laugh at Trump while secretly wishing we had one of our own to shake up our fucking nightmare political situations.

He's the right blend of outrageous and ineffective.

He's not going to shake you up Venezuela style, but he's still going to keep normie politicians watching over their shoulder.

I would prefer it though if he left most of the military and foreign affairs and economic decisions up to someone else though.

considering what they did to Thiel and how they put his life in danger due to their muckraking I think he had every reason to hold a grudge against those sleazy bottomfeeders

1. I'm happy that Gawker got killed.

2. Welcome to our world - Vindictive cunts have been ruining our fun for decades. If we can't have nice things, why should you?

no, we want to watch normie tv we just don't like fucking politics being forced into everything. I don't like trump, but I'm fucking sick of every show having something to do with him. It's tiring, I just wanna watch some fucking football and get drunk, I don't wanna argue about whether they should kneel or not.

Jews call that "Pilpul". They practice it when they come of age.

why is it that fatso's head on a much younger body?

The biggest problem with Trump is that he isn’t Hitler

Listen clown, you just named the only stuff he's good at. He has our military stronger than ever we just scared the shit out of NK and proved they are a joke. We have the best economy ever, and we have a good blend of foreign leaders fearing and respecting us.

Where Trump fails is where diplomacy could help him, without diplomacy he can never make any legislative achievements so he can never truly Make America Great Again. It can only be better than it was.

Because it's always been "rights for me not for thee" with them. They yell free speech and used it as a shield from criticism when it protects them, but when it protects you, it's always "lol muh freeze peach doesn't protect you from the consequences of our harassment."

Old Boy best example i can think of

The same thing is happening in my country. We have a very controversial vote taking place at the moment on Gay Marriage.

One of our major football codes came out with a big promotion supporting gay marriage. It backfired horribly and they had to take down their signs and ads.

This former football great lost his shit on TV, and rather than people going crazy calling him a homophobe, he got overwhelming support, because he summed up what nearly everyone was thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=SearX3MNDAk

Dotard Cunt btfo

kek

>liberals on sudoku watch
lmao

He's entertaining like the Bush guy at least.

> We have the best economy ever,

it will typically take 2 to 5 years for any presidents economic plans to be measurable

so

thanks Obama i guess

Reminds me of when Jon Stewart defended his political opinions with "it's just a joke bro!", and then his entire fanbase claims anything remotely off color comedy wise is Hate Speech.

>overwhelming support
Only on the Internet. Enjoy your gay marriage.

At least he's blowing up less foreign countries than Bush and Indonesian Guy.

But it's been less than a year, so I expect that will change soon.

entertain us you monkeys lel
-rest of the world to america

The US election should have taught you a thing or two about trusting traditional polls and data studies.

Is that a Bojack writer and why is he so damn mad?

It did happen. You mean season 5.

Grow some balls, you sound like a weak little millenial.

Actually, NSDAP never won majority votes. In 1957 CDU/CSU led by Adenauer was more popular than Hitler in 1932 or even 1933 (after the Nazis took over the police).

i think the US supreme court was right to legalize gay marriage here but i want your referendum to fail just to watch a bunch of entitled suburbanites flip the fuck out. i just want them to understand that screaming won't get them what they want. i feel bad for your gays, being associated with such annoying people.

The Yes group cocked up hard this week. The text message that went out yesterday is gonna be looked back on as the point they lost the vote