Minute to minute, this may literally be the most purely entertaining movie I've ever seen. Not the best movie...

Minute to minute, this may literally be the most purely entertaining movie I've ever seen. Not the best movie, but the most entertaining.

Absolutely brilliant.

I'm guessing you've only seen 1 movie in your life?

killer response bro

anyway, it's pure kino

It was very engaging. I was definitely never bored. Pretty good film.

pure kino XD

DID YOU GET IT?

That's Aronofsky for you. The guy can't make a boring movie. It's impossible.

we’ve reached levels of Sup Forums that aren’t even technically possible

did you guys get your opinions from a certain critic youtube channel?

The red letter media fanbase are all like this. They don't actually watch movies, just regurgitate the opinions of people who actually bother to watch the stuff.

I notice this all the time. I don't even watch the channel that much but I see the same talking points spammed with an image from one of those guys. Boyhood was also a particularly egregious one.

I don't watch movie critics so, no. Is this how you rationalize the fact that people have different opinions than you?

I guess I was mistaken. What did you not like about the movie?

Haven't seen it. I just wanted to spew Sup Forums memes for easy (you)s. It worked.

Well alright. Thanks for your (You)s too.

The ADHD love anything with a buzzword to keep them occupied.

MOTY 2017

> pi

Best film this year so far. Only thing I didnt like was the conversation between the 2 characters in the end, didnt feel it needed dumbing down.

have the hipsterfaggot bloggers gone too far?
do they trash everything because they think being jaded and bitchy is cool?

is enjoying things earnestly despite its flaws becoming cool agian?

She is ugly and her tits are disgusting. She drags down anything she's in

I liked the movie too. I can understand the criticisms but they arent big deal breakers for me. Yeah its a littlr slow, yeah the allegories are heavy handed but... so what? I cant imagine being this damn picky all the time.

I think it's mostly about Aronofsky being pretentious (just watch some of the press junkets for Mother! sheesh what an "artist") and Lawrence just annoying people these days, as she was the flavor of the month for a while ("she's quirky and fails and she is one of us!") and that slowly turned to bite her in the ass (like in the famous interview with the foreign reporter looking at his cellphone). It's a combination of feelings from people and despite the fact that Mother! is a very well shot film and production values are high, those two sinked the ship for many viewers.

> sinked

This. If you are working with masculine breasts sized anything under an E there is no justication for ever putting them in public view. Save that shit for the beta husband who will lie and say they're beautiful.