Is it safe to say that he sets the standard for evil in the South Park universe?

Is it safe to say that he sets the standard for evil in the South Park universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

4.bp.blogspot.com/-hwtEerLgiAM/VkrWJeq9qtI/AAAAAAAARo8/VBgsw5VocQU/s1600/Donald+Trump%2BQuestions+Ben+Carson%2BStabbing+Story%2BTwisting+Belt%2BSexual+Display%2BNonverbal+Communication+Expert%2BSpeaker%2BKeynote%2BConsultant%2BLas+Vegas%2BOrlando%2BNew+York+City%2BLos+Angeles%2BFort+Dodge%2BIowa.png
youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was just a prank bro

It was the blond European after all!!!

Not really a European.

What is he? A Amerikkkan or Israeli?

he is
he said he wanst danish

fukkin watch the show nerd

So I don't get it so they wanted to make a plotwist that he is a troll himself?

When will "The Eternal European" be stopped, Sup Forums? How many more world wars need to be started in order for the rest of the world to get wise?

I thought he was going to be Julian Assange.

>Him being completely unable to pronounce Danish words was a clever hint all along

I haven't been keeping up with the season. What happened with the Danish?

Yep. He's starting WWIII just so he could be the ultimate troll.

The Danish leader isn't actually Danish, but an American, who convinced the Danish to build the troll hunting program so that everyone's internet histories would spill. This would cause mass chaos and, his goal, World War III, purely for the lulz.

Iunno, wouldn't Gavrilo Princip be the ultimate troll? He started the world war game by shooting a relatively pissant leader, causing a mess of tangled alliances to go slaughter each other in the Great War. That was FREAKIN HILLARIOUS.

not that much of a twist when they show his last name to literally be "fraud" on his very first or second appearance

What's his name? I'm Danish myself and I'm really annoyed that I missed this detail

Lennart Bedrager.

They're really dragging shit out. Last season they kept the whole SJW arc alive for way too long. This season has been 100% about the same shit, every episode.

I preferred South Park when each episode was varied and had self-contained plots per episode. I'm just bored now at this point.

Real troll would do the same if they could.

Why South Park hates the Danish people so much? We're pretty chill.

You people created trolls.

Literally. Trolls were from Norse mythology. The joke is that they're taking the term in its most literal possible meaning.

Last season changed from SJWs to ads and felt like there was progression.

I was expecting him to reveal he is the actual Donal Trump trolling the world or JJ Abrams rebooting WW2.

wait and see

Remember when South Park was about the everyday life of 4 kids from a small Colorado town?

I thought he was going to be Donald Trump, seeing as Garrison took his place in the election.

Clearly if he is shitposting at such an advanced level he has to be an Aussie or A FUCKING LEAF

But what he's doing isn't evil.

Manipulating the people of Denmark all to spark WWIII isn't evil?

so i guess it wasnt jj abrams

No, it's freaking hilarious.
Don't you pay attention?

>Bedrager
His name is literally Imposter.

>JJ Abrams rebooting WW2
Heh.

Don't be a fag dude. That's real bro shit.

You're face to face with the man who sold the world

>JJ Abrams rebooting WW2
No, cuz that would actually be clever.

It's really Cartman, in a costume.
The Cartman we've been seeing all season is actually an ad.

Nah. It's funny.

His surname litterally translates to 'imposter' in danish

Member when Malcolm made everyone's permanent record at school public?

Here's something I'm wondering.

If Cartman was innocent the whole time, who drew the vagina with testicles on his face?

MLKKK

Man, the scene at the church in the latest episode gives me the impression that even the creators are sick of this seasons continuous plot by now. I expect season 21 will return to individual stories, or at the very least, return to Season 18 and 19's style of mostly individual stories with continuity.

True but the ads bit was shit,

so are we ending with all troll storyline or will the fucking memberberries come back?

Last season did have self-contained plots for the first seven episodes. Its just some changes caused by them stuck.

I have a feeling since this season is a 10 parter, its rarely going to get reruns after its done.

you're right, how could they?

compare it to any episode of any tv drama, they have self contained plots, this is a movie stretched into a season

Can stuff be funny when it's not funny?

Sure. It's funny to me, but not to you. See?

IT'S STILL FUNNY!

he admited he drew it himself

i'm just waiting for the reveal that he's an actual troll because danish mythological creatures

satan exists in the south park universe

and he's a great singer

Yeah but hes not really evil.

Hey, I didn't know Hans Gruber was in South Park

There's gotta be some kind of twist

Not everyone speaks danish Muhammad.

I was expecting a reveal that he's Julian Assange.

lol

I'm not swedish

This guy is not Trump. If he was Trump, he would be fat and chubby and have big lips.

user, hey user. user. hey. hey user.

Wrong.

What is it like being neighbours with Sweden?

4.bp.blogspot.com/-hwtEerLgiAM/VkrWJeq9qtI/AAAAAAAARo8/VBgsw5VocQU/s1600/Donald+Trump%2BQuestions+Ben+Carson%2BStabbing+Story%2BTwisting+Belt%2BSexual+Display%2BNonverbal+Communication+Expert%2BSpeaker%2BKeynote%2BConsultant%2BLas+Vegas%2BOrlando%2BNew+York+City%2BLos+Angeles%2BFort+Dodge%2BIowa.png

The Danish guy is too thin to be Trump.

Annoying at times, but mostly just sad.

They were great once, better than us even, a worthy rival.

They've throw it all in the garbage bin in a fit of self-flagellating lunacy.

Talking to Swedes is frankly a bit disturbing, you won't believe just how socially taboo it is to say anything that could be construed as politically conservative over there, at least on the "hot button issues"

Hopefully the pot will boil over sometime soon.

If you care enough to understand the basic differences between the Swedish and Danish political climates, this debate is probably the best way: youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI

Note that the guy from the ultra-left wing Danish hippy party is still less afraid to talk straight about refugees than the guy from the Swedish Conservative party.

Interesting.

I vaguely remember 80-90's Sweden being breddy gud, what would you say changed since then?

80's-90's were good times all around in Scandinavia, there weren't many problems and not much to worry about, in times like those it doesn't take much to keep things functional and sweet.

As soon as the pressure started to rise the Swedes buckled pretty quick. Not all at once obviously, the change in tone and political climate was slow and insidious that most people didn't notice until it was either too late or they had become swept up in it themselves.

>trolltrace online
>cartman gets dumped
>cartman gets revenge on him
so no