Hey guys newfag here

I kept hearing about this place all the time on reddit and in milo videos. Though I would check it out. What should I know?

Sage

Are you white?

Lurk more

You should lurk moar and post less faggot

Go to Sup Forums

you need to spend 1 year on b before being qualified to post here.

I'm German. Although i'm ethnically Arab.

Aside from the nazism, much of Sup Forums is actually satire

Have you a moment to hear the word of Kek?

Run from this place mehmet

CHECKED

Why would he. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Who's kek. You mean Top Kek the turkish mini muffins?

I fear this is not a place for you, my son

>he
>referring to yourself

You forgot to change your IP

Hehehahahahaha loook what we have here GUY! This is an excellent shit thread for me to shit post in. Prepare yourself for jokes so monotonous that you will have a seizure just reading them. We are the Canadians...
>your thread when
>mfw

sit down, shut up and lurk more, thats the best way to figure out whats going on.
think of this place as what the doland wanted to be when it grew up before reddit badtouched it and did what reddit does and censor it to hell and back.

What?

Why does Sup Forums hate reddit so much. From what i've seen Sup Forums is essentially the same except more triggered by dissenting opinions.

because reddit is a terrible terrible place filled with asshat mods and censored to hell and back.
also they sell your data like kikebook does, theres a reason why early internet pushed for anonymity when possible user, its because otherwise this exact situation occurs where there is literally no privacy, especially when that gets reflected on your job or career, such as you say something inflamatory like you dislike the political leader your boss enjoys, he/she/it will fire you over it for some dumbass reason and you can get massively discriminated over interviews after the fact with stuff like that.

Because reddit is pro degeneracy, pro Muslim, and pro everything that makes western civilization collapse. Reddit censors the fuck out of everything. We dont. You know how much shitposting we put up with?