24yo substitute teacher from Iowa, has been charged for sexual exploitation of a 17yo boy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3780271/Disgraced-teacher-24-reveals-details-illicit-affair-17-year-old-student-called-Mrs-Robinson-empress.html

Nice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc
youtu.be/6M4_Ommfvv0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh nooooo another lucky 17 year old kid.

Who the fuck cares and actually enforces these laws?

School is to blame for hiring someone that hot

Dam, we need to know where he is to give him the luckiest boy in America award.

niiiiiice

>Who the fuck cares and actually enforces these laws?
bitter mra cucks who think a 17 year old having sex with 2 women in their 20s is even close to when a young girl is raped and groomed by an older man.

Young boys are horny as fuck and always fantasize about their teachers, young girls have to be groomed or raped before they are even closed to interested

Nice.

Imagine the response with a guy teacher and a girl student

>one woman

You're a fucking retard. Go back to Quebec or something.

Not nice.
Female teachers that have sex with their students are losers. They could never score Chad when they were in highschool, so they become teachers to offer to buy shit for Chad or exchange the status point of fucking a teacher so she can finally have Chad.

You think this is good, but it isn't. Chad needs to make kids with highschool stacy so we can have more infantrymen in our militaries. Blowing a load inside an old hag is a waste of good sperm. She is interfering in a very delicate world. Its being a discovery channel documentary guy, and you start giving slim jims and potato chips to some small animals. yeah it tastes good to them, but it wont be good for various reasons.

Fuck off she's hot as hell.

15 should be the legal age of consent for HETEROSEXUAL men.

Enough shaming

>
Young boys are horny as fuck and always fantasize about their teachers, young girls have to be groomed or raped before they are even closed to interested

>Not realizing that females reach sexual maturity and pass puberty years a head of males

There is a reason literally 99% of first world countries come to the conclusion that around 16 is the correct age of consent for everyone, with zero clauses attached. It's even more likely and common for first world countries to have 15 or 14 as the age of consent than it is for them to have it as 18.

USA is literally in third world territory with consent laws.

Damn Sup Forums got me fucked up. She looks like she's halfway thru a transition

relatively hot teacher fucks chubby 17 year old

mentally stable/10

it has nothing to do with that you autistic retard. MRAs don't even have the power to prosecute people.

it's ethics, she is a teacher and fucking her students is wrong. it's called being a professional. nobody would have a problem if he weren't her student.

God you niggers will white Knight anyone, even bitches in prison kek. I mean damn, worst than /r9k/. she was treated the same as her male peers would have been.

you're fucking sad even for a Canadian.

Does anyone know if there is a way to filter leaf posters?

>reverse genders but ages stay the same

>US citizens suddenly in outrage because the man is older but they don't care when the woman is when the exact same ages are used.

I like most things about America, but this stuff is just stupid.

>17
too old, sex before 8 or else it's too late

kek iktf

She's hot as hell but she cant score a Chad her own age with the added bonus of a well paying job?
She is a fucking loser and probably has mental problems which is why no one that would APPEAR to be in her league is dating her.

This is like when there are old lions that fuck up prides in the wild. They need to be killed so young lions and young lionesses only make contact with each other and not some old raggedy ass lion.

Nice

One of my mates if a teacher and he had to get the Principal to not give him classes of year 10, 11, 12 because the girls all flirted with him and he didn't want to loose his job over bullshit. He is probably 6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

niceeeee

>24
>old hag

What planet are you on?

>What planet are you on?
the planet where women peak in their early to mid 20's

ya know
the same planet you live on

Planet Sup Forums.com

And yet you probably think a man in his 20's fucking a 17 years old girl deserves 10 years in jail and be registered as a sex offender, right?
Nice double standards you've got there, you fucking leaf

DESTROYED.

>24
>early to mid 20's
25 is mid 20's you fuck head

Why the fuck didn't this epidemic exist when I was in high school?!? And who are the faggots ratting these chicks out??

Fuck off retard. Most states have 17-16 age of consent

>17
jesus christ what a monster that boy was a few months too young now he's scarred for life

Nice

when I was in high school we had 26 year old Chad science teacher who the girls all loved. he ended up fucking a few and got torn apart and called a pedophile because some bitch claimed he fucked her to seem cool.

all classrooms had cameras though so they easily proved he wasn't fucking her when she claimed but it pretty much fucked his career up. students still called him a pedophile and shit.

buddy made a good choice

you can filter flags

After like 20 posts. What the fuck Sup Forums

Also, nice.

he also said early, you even quoted it kek.

God this board has really attracted straight idiots these last couple of months.

Fuck off retard.
Most states in the US that say 16 - 17 have a close in age clause that require the person to be within a specific amount of years to be legal.

Other countries do not have this when they set the laws at 16.

Learn your own fucking laws before you open your mouth you stupid fuck.

>man rapes a woman
>nothing happens
>female teacher fucks a 17 year old "boy"
>charged with sexual exploitation

When will this double standard end?

doesn't matter about the cameras they could claim he fucked them outside of school grounds. he just didn't want one of them to say shit because he didn't flirt back, gave them a bad grade or something.

for every thread/news story like this

youtu.be/6M4_Ommfvv0

MUH DICK

yeah early to mid 20s so 20-25 is what he fucking said she is 24. No wonder USA is going to shit

Male rape is hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko

Check'd and Wreck'd

Hope she gets jail time like any man would

yeah this girl said he fucked her after class in his classroom so that's honestly the only thing that saved him.

he was a shit teacher (we watched movies over actually learning anything) but he was a nice guy.

>And who are the faggots ratting these chicks out??
9/10 its from bragging or a cunty parent finding out about the relationship.

When it comes to bragging it tends to boil down to 3 things
>snooty bitch that likes the boy telling
>bragged to much and the entire teaching staff finds out
>another boy got jelly

>went to school with a 17 uear old guy
>in a relationship with our 22 blonde girls gym coach
>worst kept secret in school
>teachers wouldn't rat on her
>parents wouldn't rat on him
>none of the students ratted on em
>no one even talked about it at school to keep the couple no fun allowed assholes from ever finding out (teachers and students)
Last I heard they were married

also, niceeeeee

Man rapes a woman
>5-15 years after conviction
Woman rapes a man
>House arrest or community service; you weren't raped you got hard enough to fuck.

You can enlist in the United States Marine Corps at 17 with parental consent, but you can't fuck a hot 24 year old teacher. There were goddamn 15 year olds storming beaches in the Pacific and stacking Jap bodies.

This country is hopelessly in the abyss.

Fuck you normie

at least the bitch was fucking dumb a shit, lucky dude

Oh boo fucking hoo I feel so bad for him. As long as she didn't get blacked idgaf. Kid is just getting his dick wet from a woman who wants him. Nothing wrong with that.

17 year old me would definitely fuck

Do they even know what pedophile means?

A

Goddamn I dreamed of fucking my HS Spanish teacher every day.

Tight little Argentinian whore. Too bad she was engaged to a 6'5" Chad. I didn't have a snowballs chance in hell.

I fucked my friends 44 year old mom every day after school for a year when I was 17.

FUCKING MUDSLIME

early to mid 20s means she's in the age range of early to mid 20s.

24 is early to mid 20s. you should just leave pol.

from 12 to 30 youre pretty much a horny teenager, so teachers in their 20's teaching high school kids is pretty much the inmates running the asylum when it comes to this shit

thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

> 17 year old
Don't they know we can fuck 16 year olds in this country?

Nice.

This is an offence that can mean being fired and lose his chance to teach again, but it is not pedophelia.

What about homos? 8? That seems to be around the age most of them target.

Has one of these female teachers ever been a pre-op tranny and the kid had no idea? That would be interesting.

they don't care. teenagers are dicks kek, they have a hardtime understanding consequences of labeling someone a pedophile. they thought it was funny to fuck his life up.

Lmao
>But muh gender inequality

Chad > (you)

>24
>old hag

somebody sounds sexually frustrated

You're a Canadian, figures...
Highly pathetic people, it is unbelievable, it really is.

>teacher
>fucking student
that tends to be the key words for most of the laws

That's not very nice m8. Was he a cunt or something?

>N I C E
>I
>C
>E

Bitch is ugly.

No you can't though.

HANG THIS MONSTER

You can, but not if you hold a position of authority or power over the person.

16yo + 24yo teacher = jail
16yo + 24yo club rat = lol itz all gud

You need to have sex with your teacher she might teacher and her husband and they might teach her what middle means

yes but not if one of them is in a position of power

Niiiiiiiice.

How dare you. I love Chads, and I want the best for them. That is why I'm saying these old loser women are tricking Chad, that should be with Stacy instead.

>dat feel when always wanted to bang cunty friends 40 year old mom
>she knew too and almost got tempted a couple of times
>dies of a fucking asthma attack our senior year

lmao age of consent is 16 here

>muh freedom

oh btw i would fug her so hard

you need to learn to speak English

Nice!
>Tfw never got to bang your 10/10 blonde teacher
>you will never get to bend her over the desk and fuck her from behind
>she will never dominate you by whipping you and forcing you to learn while sexually teasing you
>you will never have this opportunity in your life again
FUCK

I think you mean choke this monster, choke her with my dick

tfw in 7th grade my enviromental science teacher gave me 4 blowjobs over the last couple weeks of class

>grades went from Cs to As.

THIIIIIIICC

That is why it is an exploitation charge. Which isn't much but she can never teach again.

>nobody would have a problem if he weren't her student.
This is what it comes down to.

I was busy fucking my English teacher

Checked.

That must be the age right before british women's teeth go to shit.

Nice!