>sentencing
>affluenza
>twinkie defence
>plea bargains
>no hear say but that's all we do

>make out with drunk girl while drunk
>start fooling around
>girl passes out
How many times was he raped in jail again? Oh right, that doesn't matter.

It only matters when a girl is the victim and when the rapist is white. Otherwise nobody cares.

>forever registered as sex offender
>everybody knows his name, face, and reputation
>life completely fucked and will never get a proper job

Even if he got out, he didn't make it out for free.

Why are we defending this guy? It was leftist ideals that got him a short sentencing. The judge is a Hillary supporter.

It was a standard sentence nytimes.com/2015/09/01/opinion/joe-nocera-baylor-football-and-rape.html

>>everybody knows his name, face, and reputation
but brock isn't an example of what happens to every rich ivy leaguer who fingers an unconscious girl behind a dumper
not everyone has the attention of the media to haunt them forever - there will be other brock turners in the future who won't be given the negative attention of brock turner

i agree that i resent the way it's covered and many of the accusations of white privileged or male blah blah blah when rich athletes get away with bad sex stuff all the time (like kobe). i got angry mob vibes from all of this. however, i don't really see why male prison rape has much to do with his case. and i don't know this black guy's case, but two wrongs don't make a right.
also your greentext does not at all reflect what happened and i don't think rape happens as often in jail as it does in prison (which brock didn't actually go to).

could you elaborate further?
>hitler did some bad things
>hitler liked hot dogs
>hot dogs idea led hitler to do his bad things
this is your post

he didn't do shit
>get drunk
>make out with chick
>she is DTF
>take her some place to fuck
>start fingering her
>she passes out
>other people she you
>she doesn't remember it
>you must go to jail for 25 year to life

>i don't really see why male prison rape has much to do with his case
But it's the same charge, isn't it?

>also your greentext does not at all reflect what happened
I don't really buy the swedecuck's story desu leafam

Personally I don't give a shit wether he did it or not. So many bitches around my campus have cried wolf on random dudes to football players. Bitch got caught slipping, hope she learned her lesson.

UNLESS YOU ARE A FUCKING DUMB WOMAN ON FACEBOOK...

WHO CARES?!

SAGE

Yeah, it was. The kike judge let him off easy on purpose in collusion with the media just to spark this shitstorm.

this

yes, but he gets a slap on the wrist for being a jew

>Sir Young

Their names keep getting more and more ridiculous

people who aren't awake can consent to sex? so if a woman says 'let's bang' and then passes out can i do the worst things in the world to her body if i want to? also theres no evidence of consent
then why don't we just remove the word 'sentence' from all male prison sentencing and replace it with 'anal rape'?
i resent those daft whores too but you're a doofus if if the constituency of people that share your political ideal keeps you from following it

if you read the police report it says that she had a boyfriend when this happened. its clear that she was caught being dtf while drunk with some random guy and screaming rape was her only option - other than admitting cheating!

Trips of truth confirms

how do you know she wasn't telling him to finger her and he stuck his fingers in and pasted out?

I know some guy from high school who was going down on this drunk chick and she passed out. We just all gave him shit that he had no skills since she fell asleep while he was eating her out. She was his girl friend and it was all ok with her.

we don't know.
but we do know that he fingered her (she did not vagina his finger) and that since she had this done onto her it's her choice to decide whether or not it was consensual

your story is funny

Yes, he should hve been executed for utting his finger inside a girl that was willingly hooking up with him.

Ugh. Sup Forums just thinks it was fair cuz hes white!

>A FUCKING LEAF

so if I get drunk and pass out, and I wake up with my some chick's hand down my pants, does that give me justification to write a 8000 word essay on white privilege and rape and get her labeled as a sex offender, ruin her life, her name and her future?

what if you woke up next to that chick with a dildo in your ass? you might consider pressing charges and be legally allowed to do so.

Sup Forums would think otherwise if he was a nigger.

He deserved to be labeled a sex offender and given at least 6 months.
Honestly, the response from his parents is what troubled me the most.

but, that's two different situations

t h i s

also evidence was very dodgy, like you can't just sentence someone for 20 years because a girl who was unconscious thinks she got raped

what if you were drunk enough to give her permission and sober self that woke up, didn't remember, and regretted it?

Yeah, he shouldnt have really served any time. Both of them hooked up, got drunk, fooled around, and the girl passed out in the middle of it. He didnt even fuck her.

but there's no way to prove that you DID consent either

Niggers don't fingerbang someone they were making out with and get caught in a media storm. The actually rape people they've never met and avoid getting caught. Learn the difference.