Can you still get a Trump Gold Card for donating $35? I can't see anything about it on the website

Can you still get a Trump Gold Card for donating $35? I can't see anything about it on the website.

Other urls found in this thread:

donate.donaldjtrump.com/trump-gold-card
donate.donaldjtrump.com/trump-gold-card?amount=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trump gold card
Lmao trump is laughing all the way to the bank with idiots like you

Do you get a discount for trump steaks and trump water when you buy that "gold card"?

I can't think of bigger, dumber, useful idiots who can compete with trumpfags in terms of supidity

I got mine for $150 and it keeps charging me $150 every month. I cant' cancel the recurring payment. Ive tried contacting them and canceling it but they ignore me and the website doesn't let you

>a Mexican talking shit about Trump
I ain't even mad, you're probably just fishing for (you)'s.

I'm not talking shit about trump, I'm saying his followers are pretty darn stupid.

>pretty darn

Faggot.

I bet you stay inside all day to avoid the roaming packs of cunty spicks who spit on you and call you a pendejo for your womanly gait.

Its just a brand faggot, do you also think a cosco card is beyond retarded to? Fucking poor fag

call your visa company or bank and tell them to stop payment

You're a typical spic that's pissed about Trump telling the truth about Mexicans. Don't lie.

Well I can see the threads already been derailed, but is there someone who can answer my question?

What's it even for?
I've never heard of this.

It's basically just a license to rub in people's faces. It triggers the fuck out of liberals and trumpeters find it neat.

Triggers liberals you say? Where can one sign up?

Haha, you got trump'd, loser.

In costco I can actually buy good products which are most likely made in America.

What good products does trump have? Doesn't he also make all his shit in turkey and China?

I'm quite a manly mexibro

>You're a typical spic that's pissed about Trump telling the truth about Mexicans. Don't lie.
If that's the case why don't you give us some good reasons to buy this earshot scam card? Surely you're not doing it just because you love donny's jizz down your throat, right?

I literally found it after two seconds of searching.
donate.donaldjtrump.com/trump-gold-card

>my gold card still hasn't come

BUILD WALL

Build wall.

It's a card you get for donating you moron. No one thinks it actually does anything. Fucking Mexican Intellectuals

Might get one and ask for Patrick Bateman to be put on it.

You can donate $45 now and get a "free" Maga hat.

Go here

donate.donaldjtrump.com/trump-gold-card?amount=

Go to the bottom and log in. Then go to
Manage membership and click recurring plans You should be able to cancel there

Like, on top of the gold card? Where does it say that?

you have to go back

Lmao you are literally retarded
>Trump gives you a gold card gimmick for donating any amount, even admits it's for nothing but fundraising

Can I somehow get both?

>nobody checked my quad dubs

I DONATED WHEN THE OFFER WAS AT 35, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CARD?

REEEEEEE

Same here. I ordered it a few weeks ago. I have noticed the stuff I order from his store takes a while to get here. I like to think it's because it's hard to keep up with demand. This fucker took almost 2 months to come in.

got you senpai ;^)

I would be pissed if I didn't know they sent those things for a fucking $1 donation. It would cause a hemorrhage of funds if anyone ever donated to her.

Do the trump cards ship by mail or in a package? I'm a collegenigger and I cannot get mail, only packages

I don't think OP is trying to purchase a gold card.......................................................................................................................

Where can I find this offer? Donating and getting a free hat sounds very nice.

They'd be more likely to call him a puñalito for being the little faggot that he is

Everything from his official store comes via the post office. Sorry user.
Yeah it was only a dollar. I did it more for something to collect. I did have my yard signs stolen over the weekend and it pissed me off. So I bought a trail cam and got two 4'x8' banners im gonna put up in my yard.