Did Sacchan do anything wrong?

Did Sacchan do anything wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=lszfENMHEnM&

(Segment from the television show Knight Scoop btw)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBZCwhNM2Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dogger

This dog makes me sad for no reason

dogger a cute. A CUTE.

hey retard, Sup Forums doesnt need a thread every day for this. stop trying to make this a meme

That doggo absolutely SLAMMED

t. sneed poster

>not getting a dog that's SLAMMED and SMASHED

Why not? There's lots of great Knight Scoop content to discuss and it's a rare topic. e.g. did otousan do anything wrong?: youtube.com/watch?v=HBZCwhNM2Jc

>bulking 24/7 on delicious food
>fuck bitches all day, probably like 3+ regular GFs
>everyone in town knows and loves him
>fucking famous now
hes living the dream

you've been forcing this for at least a week now and it's not taking off

Someone said this clip is from the 90's. If that's true he's probably dead.

Like he said, living the dream.

Can't argue with that

yeah there's so many great segments you're already reposting of the 3 videos from the first thread

That doggo was a mastermind

I'd love to discuss the "help me apologise to mom" segment because I thought it was hilarious. Did you see it? If so, what were your thoughts? Let's not be hostile, let's have discussion about this TV show!

thank you, OP. i thoroughly enjoyed watching that. my day is so much brighter after watching sacchan's day.

>thank you, OP. i thoroughly enjoyed watching that. my day is so much brighter after watching sacchan's day.
me too. I'm pretty depressing normally but I felt like a normie after watching this. I sent the link to members of my family and I never do that.

>depressed normally

yeah, same here. now when it hits me i'm gonna replay that vid clip in my mind to drive away the sadness. it will be my video mantra.

>mfw there are still torrents of this show with seeders

Holy f this slammed and smashed pup, can't believe it

>tfw Sacchan helps more people on Sup Forums than medical science.

Pls post more SLAM and SMASH pls

Reminder that this aired about 15 years ago and Sacchan has long been dead.

Did Sacchan know his power? Is this why he visited the whole town (plus food and bitches)?

Sacchan left this behind as a memento to his memory. Please be kind to Sacchan's memory.

reminder that all dogs go to heaven

Sacchan > Husband and wife can't recognize their child > Dad won't talk to mom > Dog keeps escaping > Impossible puzzle > Eating live fish

*casually strolls into your wife's bath*

*sets thread to autosage*

Doggo mastermind that keeps escaping is second, but otherwise ok list

>Husband and wife can't recognize their child
To be fair, all babies look the same, which is why it's so easy to steal them from the hospital. Plus, neither of them were looking at their baby properly.

rural japan is comfy

You haven't seen the husband hasn't said the wives name since they been married and indian expat can't make friends

comfiest video i've ever seen

well, probably

He'll always live on as long as we remember him.

fuuka-chan does not want to sleep with daddy
was daddy in the wrong?

PERRO CACA

so will you be in a few years, maybe soon . you however wont get to bulk 24/7 for free and fuck multiple bitches daily