"Happiness is the default state of human emotion and mind...

>"Happiness is the default state of human emotion and mind, if you're not happy you're obviously depressed and suffer from this personality disorder. Here's a lifetime prescription for pills that will simulate artificial happiness."

What's with the coordinated effort to get more people hooked on anti-depressants? Do the Jews want to dull our senses and paint a pretty make-belief world for us?

Why is happiness paraded around as the default state people should be in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Supply and demand.
Blame it on spoiled white kids who live in gated communities with their only encounters with unhappiness and stress is when their mommy didn't buy them the correct colored Iphone.

Niggers are complete shit in a lot of aspects but you never seen niggers crying about how they are too depressed to mug people, or too depressed to commit murder.
Shit is only done by spoiled white brats.

But why is the narrative of eternal happiness being pushed? Is it to sell more happy pills?

I don't know if you've ever been on anti depressants or ever known anyone that's been on them, but they're a fucking nightmare. If you're not the 1 out of 1,000 people they prescribe it to that actually need it for brain chemical reasons, it wrecks you. It turns you off as a person. Sad moments aren't nearly as sad, funny moments not as funny, happy moments not as happy. You're chemically tranquilized. It's like a giant fuck-it-all solution to people who aren't happy living the wage slave life that we are told we need to be happy with.

It's basically the "be a good goyim" pill.

Never been on them and never will despite any sort of chemical imbalance I might have. I'd say I have depression, but it's due to just how pathetically shitty the current year is.

That's not depression m8. Feeling sad is a perfectly reasonable response to a bad situation. So don't fucking listen to anyone who wants to put you on them when you don't have an actual mood disorder.

I'm sure it's similar in Canada, and I know here in America we have demonized the concept of being sad. You can't ever be sad. Sad is bad. Take pills. Make happy. It's our cultural response to not wanting to actually deal with real life issues and instead run away and find a quick fix solution that does nothing but put a bandaid on a severed limb.

I wouldn't say depression is always a clinical disorder though. Situations can and do make people depressed.

I don't see any end to this, and I know how useful it is for the higher up to have literal walking husks with no self walking around operating the machines and flipping the burgers.

I just want to know just how in cahoots these psychiatrists and doctors are with the drug companies and governments. This is some sinister shit.

I'm a psychiatric nurse and i've seen some shit in my currently 6 months of working in a specialized section for bipolar/manics/depressed.

If you're so bad that you have to live in an institution, you'll be on drugs no matter what. And it works for most. But we do have several repeat patients that keeps going back to their manic or depressed episodes.

I've seen the shit the medication does in person and it ain't pretty. If anything manic girls are fun to be around with. They're fucking nuts and can say and do the weirdest shit.

I don't mind seeing petite 20 something young manic girls run around naked and masturbating and talking about sex in great detail. But i have to stay professional or else i'll lose my license and job and probably end up in jail.

Can't count the amount of invitations to sex i've recieved from girls and women. Shit ain't easy always. Some of them at literally 10//10.

AMA if anyone wants. I've got limited experience and i have nothing to do with medications or decisions. I'm just a contact for various patients when i'm on shift.

>pills that will simulate artificial happiness

What kind of pills are we talking about? The ones I take only keep me from blowing my brains out.

Describe BPD to a 6 year old.

What do you think of people with BPD? I heard most psychiatric fucking hate dealing with them.

I hear you bud. I've struggled back and fourth with what would be called feelings of depression for most of my life. However I have avoided the pills so far, and I intend on continuing to do so. I have a couple of people I know that have become dependent on them, and that route is terrifying to me. If you really really need them, fine, however it's like crutches. You don't get them because you'll need them forever. You get them so you can recover and get back to walking on your own again.
You can work through your issues and get to being healthier without the need to pill up. It's just not going to be easy, but what the fuck IS easy? You know?

If you have Netflix I would suggest a documentary called "Prescription Thugs". While not the most concise or professionally done doc it does give a pretty clear indicator of how pharmaceutical companies feel about the little people they're fucking up for life.

>Norway
>Mental health professional

We had a long talk about life yesterday didn't we?

They're hard to deal with because when you're borderline. You have to keep experimenting with different medications and waste time observing for resulsts of X medicine. It's a lot of paperwork back and forth between psychiatrists and doctors.

The laws for mental patients in norway is over 300 pages long so there's only so much you can do before the patient can call for an inspection team who can easily say "you're treating this patient wrong".

Personally, as i don't have to deal with the paperwork of medicine and stuff it's just frustrating. They keep going between happy/sad and it's hard to keep a long term goal on them. One week you'll try to let them have more responsibility for themselves but then they suddenly fall apart and need to be pampered and helped with everything.

It's much easier to deal with either manic or depression. The inbetween of borderlines are just frustrating in the long run. You see results of doing X things and they work, but then everything comes crashing down.

Hope this explained somewhat. Luckily i've only had to deal with one borderline patient so far as we usually don't have them in our section.

If you ain't happy people riot, kill other people, and burn things down.

I'm glad to be easily recognized. I don't remember you though as most here are american flags.

But yeah, it's me who have lethargy problems. Working in psychiatry has made me realize how much i related to everything i learn and that i should seek help. But i want to try and deal with my problems on my own first. But i do know admitting to needing help is not frowned upon. At least here in Norway.

Definitely more emphasis on individualism in North America. Deal with your own problems because nobody else is going to care.

I appreciate all the information Norbro.

Yeah there really are a lot of Americans here, but that's most places on the internet that are English based.
I'm the long winded motivational speaker in disguise. At least that's how I felt yesterday.

I feel like you and OP have a lot in common and it's a thing that I see in my communities and quite frequently on here. A big solution is of course just pushing yourself to do more, as I'm sure you understand. I'm only on here because my Church community cancelled our gardening thing tonight and I didn't have any other plans.

However I still stand by what I say. If you guys or anyone else reading this has doubts in their minds I just want to remind you that you can do this without having to buy into the pill farm that is the pharma industry. Go out, make friends, make enemies, whatever. Just don't get attached to someone who promises you a cure in a bottle.

The way I look at it: life is just life. It isn't supposed to be anything and it certainly doesn't fit into any one mold so forget about those faggots trying to force you into one.

Will check out that documentary for sure, many thanks.

>Happiness is the default state of human emotion
Said no serious psychologist ever.

>if you're not happy you're obviously depressed
Nope, that normal middle ground would be "euthymia." Even regular sadness is differentiated from dysthymia and depression.

>suffer from this personality disorder
Thats a complete different class of disorders from depression or other mood disorders.

>Here's a lifetime prescription for pills that will simulate artificial happiness
Thats not what antidepressants do and thats not how you would treat a personality disorder.

Our society overprescribes like a motherfucker and its people like you who make that argument look retarded. Do some research so you don't actively hurt the cause.

Actually. I'm going on a date tomorrow with a girl from work. She's a doctor and is 30, i'm 24.

I've never dated before so i'm worried i'll fuck up but we did have a walk together last sunday and it was fun. She's said yes twice to me asking to be with her so i guess that's something.

I'm keeping my expectations low because of my generally shitty life. But i've learned to not say no to any chances of gaining experience that i can get.

Hoping for a good time tomorrow. We're going fishing.

Okay I'll shoot, do antidepressants work for social anxiety?

You can't successfully medicate a borderline. Sedate? Sure. Take the edge off? Maybe. But drugs aren't going to make them normal.

>>"Happiness is the default state of human emotion and mind, if you're not happy you're obviously depressed and suffer from this personality disorder.

loolololololololol

Nah bud, I remember. I know it might not seem like it in your life as everyone seems like a stream of noise that doesn't connect with you, but I was wondering how that was going to go.

My best advice I can give you is this: she's already agreed to go out with you, so you're already in the door and she's told you that she likes you at least on a superficial level. So just relax. Either she likes your or doesn't. If she doesn't your not any further behind than you are right now.

God bless and good luck user.

ive been on it since mid 1998 and none of that describes me

all they do is bring me to a more or less steady "normal"

no effect on relative upward mood/attitude to happiness

but bad times are nearly as relatively bad

The right drug might ease it somewhat, but I'd argue the side effects are unlikely to be worth it. Talk therapy would be my suggestion.

Happy people are malleable people.

The default state of humans is wanting. From the moment you are born wanting to suck tits to the moment you die either wanting to live or your suffering to end. You want happiness but its not the default state.

You probably fall into that "rare but not unheard of" group of people who do suffer from a chemical imbalance or mood disorder and the medication is actually doing it's designed purpose to help you. Not a knock on you, by any stretch of the imagination, but I see mood stabilizers the same way I see ADHD medication. Does the person in question really need this or are we using drugs to fix behavior that society frowns upon?

Cheers mate. If anything i hope we can become friends. I've never had a female friend or been with a female on my own. From what i can gather she's experienced a lot and i feel like i can learn a lot from her.

So i'll just do as girls always tell me? "Just be yourself. No girl wants a fake man". I don't have the heart to put on a mask and pretend i know things i don't. I was very honest with her when we talked during our walk and she listened intently. Altough i wasn't very good at asking questions about her. I'll try to have her talk more than me tomorrow.

I'm saying it's being pushed as the default state.

>happy people are malleable people
...so, if everyone is insecure, needy, and desperate for a sense of purpose and generally willing to exchange their freedom and self-worth just to numb their pain away, that will make it harder for the powers that be to control people?
Think before you post user

Anti-depresants were created by the jews to halt the production of good emotional art.
A majority of great artists were insane by today's standards

Yea, because your personal shit experience describes the millions of people who take them daily and stay alive off them

Doctors here usually prescribe medication while you're doing talk therapy, but I feel you're right. Thing is with my anxiety is that sometimes I'll feel anxious for no reason. It gets quite bad sometimes which makes me wonder if there is a chemical 'imbalance' going on

A couple years ago I had a patient: Cute, 16, tiny little voice, seemed anxious all the time. She was dating a kid the same age as her. He cheated on her, she was enraged for a little but loved him so much she took him back. She even gave him some great make-up sex and in the heat of the moment, told him to call her "mommy." This became a thing for the two of them. He'd call her "mommy" during sex, they'd sext intricate incest fantasies, she even got him to steal some of his mom's underwear for her to wear for him.

Turns out she was recording calls, videotaping their escapades, screen capping their little role plays. It all went to his mom, the day she broke up with him by telling him she was fucking his best friend (she wasn't, but it ruined the friendship). To punish this kid for cheating, she ruined his relationship with his mother and his best friend while at the same time breaking up with him.

Six months later, she catfished him. Even got a friend to get on Skype so the kid thought it was real. This kid hadn't dated, he hadn't done much of anything but hang on the internet since his life came crashing down. Finally, the girl of his dreams was going to meet him face to face. My patient had spent the time catfishing another guy, as well. A big, 40-something gay guy. She was using her ex's pictures. Guess who showed up for the date?

This all happened while she was on mood stabilizers. She was worse without them.

I was on a learning course for new workers in psychiatry and there was a section about the cognitive brain and how people with "chemical imbalance" has a reduced hippocampus. And through cognitive therapy the hippocampus can be restored.

I'd look into cognitive therapy if i were you. No medicine, just talk and physical activity. At least that's how it works here in Norway.

Lots of art comes from suffering as well. Think deaf Beethoven, Blues from the suffering negroid, or the paintings from a Jewed Hitler.

>tfw i was put on ADHD mediciation from age 6 and was depended on it to make it through school and by age 19 i cut it out cold turkey as i saw i could work a job without them

>tfw my life since 19 basically consists of work-sleep-work-sleep-work-sleep with no energy to try new things or keep routines

Maybe i could try to work a case of being wrongly medicated and recieve compensation. We have a service like that in Norway and the success rate for cases were patients accuse the health system for wrongly treating them is 70%

Thats not how it works in the US. Winning that malpractice suit would be incredibly difficult.

Actual depression is intense as fuck. I'm diagnosed bipolar II and when I'm down, I'm ready for death. I'm supposed to take straight up lithium pills but they fuck me up, and I get severe stomach pains if I don't eat a shitload of food with the pills (which isn't always an option)

When I'm depressed, thoughts stream through my head, even if I think to myself "I'm not gonna let it beat me, I can get past this" it still crushes me. It will throw past events in my face, and convince me that I'm worthless over and over again.

I'm booked in to do cbt soon, but this countries mental health services are appealing. Been waiting months for an appointment but I'll stick it out to get the help I need. Got an appointment with the doctors soon to discuss medication. I've been on ssri's before and pregabalin but they didn't seem to do anything. A part of me is desperate for a pill that will just make me feel 'normal'.

happiness is being pushed but it is being pushed by the default state which as I said is wanting. Humans generally are unsatisfied creatures and will return to that default state of yearning for more.

Yeah I should have rephrased that.

In my opinion there is a difference between having depression and being depressed.

Hey man if it works for you, and you take them, then that's great, God bless user. My point is that it should be the last course of action you take.

While that is a fun story, an anecdotal evidence is nice, the point I'm trying to make is that we really don't need to have as many people medicated as we do. And if we really DO need that many people medicated then dear God we really need to figure out WHY instead of giving everyone pills.

A very good friend of mine that I've known since I was 5 was put on high dose ADHD meds for years and years and years. They fried his brain. It was fucking terrifying to watch him turn into a zombie when he came off of them. He recovered eventually but I'd say it was roughly 3 years or so before he finally started to act what I would call normal.

High five leaf. Good for you. I'm proud of you bud.

Sounds like me at nights where i can easily have hours long monolouges and discussions in my head.

I've yet to seek and be diagnosed as i know it will give me rights in the norwegian health care system. But as i am working in the psychiatry myself i'm affraid i might end up at the very post i work at and i don't think i could live with that.

I'm happy 99% of the time if not simply content. I'm rarely angry and very rarely sad. Feels good I guess, would be unfortunate if I'm a rarity tho

Jesus, that's such a false narrative. I hate SSRIs for a lot of reasons but you're making it out to be a chemical lobotomy. Learn how they work before you comment on a drug before you criticize.

I've used them and they weren't for me, I got more depressed/suicidal, apathetic and couldn't get an erection. Yet, you shouldn't turn people off from a potentially beneficial thing if they're actually suffering from depression. It takes a while to actually become effective in its treatment which is something most people don't realize. it's not a fucking Xanax you faggots.

You should let them attempt it they're adults and they can decide if it helps them or it not. If you don't want to that's fine there are other potential substances you can take.

The demand came first when people who werent actually ill decided that getting on meds was easier than accepting their lives were shit because of circumstances well within their control.

I agree that medicate too many people and don't understand the how and why of the drugs we use. The problem is, there are some genuinely ill people in the world and your average person doesn't encounter them with any regularity. Half my practice is personality disorder patients, I wouldn't tell any of them to have their psychiatrist take them off meds. The depressed and anxious folks are a different story, but we need to be careful about the folks at the margins.

You seem to know your stuff m8, I've been living the slave wage life for a while now and I've always been told that I should consider myself lucky to have a job, car and other material shit like that but I never seem to be able to enjoy these things. I get told I have no excuse to be sad because there are people worse off than me and it always seems to tie into money equals happiness. I have what most people from working class backgrounds would consider "everything" but I just don't feel how that can make me truly happy. I think about suicide every so often and never talk to anyone about my issues as I fear I would appear weak and ruin my chances of future job prospects. I really don't want to sound like an emotional bitch but I'm just really unhappy with my life right now. I hope things will change for me in the future as that's all I've really got to keep me going right now.

>pills that will simulate artificial happiness.

Except they don't. They kill you internally and you don't feel anything at all.

Can you eloborate a bit on how depression actually works?

I never quite understood it.

Also do depressive people shut themselves off from contact?

If they do should you try to stay in touch with them, even if they cut you out or just let them be? I guess you cant help them anyways as a non psychatrist.

I find this happens everywhere in the US and UK. Go to any doctor and mention you aren't feeling happy and the FIRST thing they'll suggest is a nice strong dose of anti-depressants.

Of course, these don't fix anything. They just mask the problem and turn you into a braindead zombie. I've met lots of people on anti-depressants and they're all fucking weirdos. Turns out taking drugs that fuck with your brain isn't such a great idea.

What's funny is anti-depressants seem like a go-to option for most doctors. They'll suggest it first and foremost. What they should tell people is "get more exercise, spend less time in front of the computer, eat healthy, drink less soda, drink way more water, go to sleep earlier, and socialise more.". That advice alone would fix the vast majority of "depression" cases.

I'm really glad I never fell for the anti-depressant scam. To all men reading this: if you feel depressed, join a gym and lift HEAVY at least 3 days a week. You're going to suck at the start, you're going to struggle with babyweight, and your endurance is going to be dogshit. Nobody is going to laugh at you or judge you for trying to improve yourself. Stick with it, develop healthy eating habits, and within no time you'll feel way better. Men weren't meant to sit around all day doing zero physical activity. It's really fucking hard to be depressed when you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see someone with the body of a Greek God looking back at you.

I'm suspecting that my brain is fried. Top that with no friends until i was 19 and i was bullied from grade 8 to 13. When i reflect on my own actions of the day i still see me in the defensive mode that i was back when i was bullied. I tend to stare and look at people. I prefer to sit in the back so i have the overview and knowing nobody behind me is laughing or throwing shit at me.

I know that most of these things don't happen in the workplace but the defensive mentality is still going. In a conversation i can easily be demeaning to myself as a joke and i see co-workers get disgusted when i do it. I keep getting caught off guard. I have to mentally remind me to act "normal" when i'm in a social situtation like work. I have to make sure i walk with a straight back, i have to make sure i nobody hears me talking to myself, i have to make sure i don't do one of the many habits i've developed through years of lonliness and my biggest foe is getting a "HUH?" when i talk or comment to other people.

It's a let down everytime. In my mind i have to "shout" in order for people to hear what i say. And it hurts me.

Also if people glance at me and laugh i feel hurt. Even though i know it's common to look and it was most likely something else they laughed at.

When i drive and people keep a very very long distance behind me i start worrying if i'm microadjusting the wheel to much or if there is something wrong with my car. But there is nothing wrong with my car.

I feel like i'm judged all the time. I try not to think about it but it still happens.

Are you the guy that went to Boston?

Yeah. The trip was very fun but i would never be able to pull it off on my own. It was my little siter who invited me, and she planned everything. Even though i enjoyed the trip. My mind was focused on not letting my little sister down. We would wake up at 7 in the morning and sleep at 2 after midninght every day for the one week we were there. There were a lot of things she wanted to see and do and i was actually impressed about how long i was able to walk. I did a 200% effort. Not because of me, but because of my little sister.

I probably did and experienced more that one week than i have in years on my own.

A pill to make you numb, a pill to make you dumb, a pill to make you
Anybody else
But all the drugs in this world
Won't save her from herself

I've been on them for 8 years. I would frequently think my doctor just pushed them on me without actually properly diagnosing me, and it's definitely a possibility. But then I think back to my teen years and honestly can't think of when I was ever really happy back then. I would frequently just get into states where I would just stare blankly and never actually derive pleasure from anything. I am told I was a happy child, and once I got into my teens things changed, which would correspond with depression manifesting in puberty.
What he said about the drugs is true, It really has become something people think they need if they're sad, and that "depression" is just being sad. It's more than that though, it's a state of immense despair and feeling of worthlessness for seemingly no reason. The drugs effect of dulling your emotions can be a good thing in this regard, but sometimes I do feel "neutral" about things I think I should probably feel more emotional about. So they shouldn't be seen as a "cure", but additional aid for you to overcome your depression, which the best way to do is through therapy.

Alright user, real talk time if you want to listen.

I tried to kill myself about six months ago. Like gun loaded, in my mouth, safety off, ready to go. All my shit had been set out, and my accounts where set up to give everyone everything I thought they would want of mine start of business next day when they found my head blown off. I was going to do it, right up until a friend of mine opened up the car door, and forced the damn thing away from my head. I guess I really was going to do it because I shot a hole in my car roof. Terrifying shit, right?

That was bottom for me. And bottom is a bad place to be. Look bud I can't promise you anything, I wish I could and I wish I could help, because I know what bottom looks and feels like, and I know it's bad. What I can tell you is this: you are in control of you. Now what makes you happy might not always be what you think it's going to be. From what I can tell most of the time it'll come out of left field and surprise you. What I've done is get more active in my community and spend my energies helping people. Its why I go to church now. You might have noticed the 'God Bless'es and what not, but I'm not actually religious. It's just seeped into my vernacular from exposure. Point is you've got to keep moving bud. It's hard, I know it's hard bud, but you need to do it for you.

If you need to talk and you don't really have anyone else I'll listen. We can figure out a way to take this off of Sup Forums and message or some shit, I don't care. I'll make time for you and find a way.

Just keep going bud. I know you can do it, I believe in you.

I've taken ssri and now an snri (Cymbalta)
And my sex drive is high as shit so I have no idea how many people complain about sexual side effects.

Appalling***

They want to deprive you of your ability to form rational thoughts and realize the state of the world
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

Happiness IS the default state of human emotion. Different people just have different ways of being happy, and psychologists don't get it.

do you need us to spell it out for you?

Or maybe some of us have a chemical imbalance in the brain that make our normal state too depressed to function despite having nothing to be "sad" about.

That's a hard one to deal with, but the upside is that you've identified it and can work on it from there. A problem is much harder to deal with when you don't have eyes on it.

That social exclusion and bullying thing I'm very familiar with and it's a hard hump to get over. Your formative years are formative after all. However there is another thing that I've heard that works quite well: fake it until you make it. You know what you need to do, and while it is hard to do them now, eventually it'll just become second nature. My personal issue was always either not saying anything or talking way way too much when I did talk. It took me years to get the balance down, and I'm still not perfect, but no one is perfect. Cliche yes but we are all works in progress. So long as you're improving and doing your best every day then you're doing the right thing and you shouldn't stress so much about it. Some days will be great, some days will be shit, Just keep at it bud, and you'll get there eventually.

This is true for me at least

As a kid I would take them and it basically removed me of my emotions

I never felt scared of anything while I was on them nor have i ever felt any other emotion

I just turned into a robot I suppose

Holy shit are you me. Similar situation here. I'm thinking my brain is fucked too, from a daily high dose of ritalin from age 6 to 18. Had an ADHD diagnosis back then and got diagnosed with PDD-NOS at age 16.

It's exatcly that. I've had discussions and reflected upon myself for at least two years now and i'm starting to grasp what my faults are and i know what i have to work on. But it's the lack of energy to get through with it that annoys me.

That's why i'm contemplating seeking professional help. And hope that they see that i am so aware and knowing about myself that they send me on natural therapy like help to get a routine of exercise.

At least in the psychiatry in norway, it's gaining more and more focus on physical treatment. That it's better to have patients on walks in nature rather than holed up in a room and on drugs.

I want to seek that help. I need someone to kick my butt and tell me what to do. That's why i've always wanted to join the military. I get told what i must do and that's what i find comfort in. Having to decide on my own is hard. But i'd like to take control of my own life and not relying on others so much as i do now.

But the norwegian army didn't want me. And i have no chance to get in now. I'd have to migrate to america or sign up for the French foreign legion.

Thank you for replying m8, I've thought of numerous ways to kill myself and personally a firearm would be my best choice, quick and simple normally. I have thought about church often but because of my area it's rare to get people my age that normally go on a regular basis. I think it would help me a lot if I went because I don't want to talk to anyone in my life about it and maybe going to church can help take it off my mind. I definitely don't want to go on medication as well. I can't get my head around why I feel like this though, I don't know if I'm ungrateful for what I have or if I'm just going through a phase (hopefully just a phase) but I'm worried for myself as it's getting to the point where I'm going to end up going through with it.

Ya'll goys need Alan Watts...
youtube.com/watch?v=ssf7P-Sgcrk

As an American veteran I can tell you one thing for sure: the military won't fix anything, and it'll probably make everything worse. The environment is not conducive to quiet types. If anything it will just alienate you more as you'll be hedged out from the other guys. If you really want to do it I'm not going to tell you not to. I've met some of the greatest people I will ever meet there, but I've also buried some of those people. Like real life "I'm not a hero, but I've had the pleasure of knowing a few" type shit. It's a double edged sword.

The ultimate truth here is: you already know where you need to be and what you need to get there. You're just using us as a sounding board to communicate your thoughts with someone outside you're own head. You know yourself better than I do, so you know better what you're going to like than I do. I'm just trying to push you in the right direction, and if you need me to do it I'll do it, and If I need to keep doing it, I will.

The points of advice that I have are the same ones I'll dole out to everyone but they're relevant: get up, get moving, exercise more, do things that you're not comfortable with, start slow but don't stay slow, and remember running away doesn't make your problems go away, because you take them with you.

Anytime bud. Again if you really need someone to be in touch with you to keep you honest about it, I'll do it. I still work and have school so I can't promise you'll it'll be immediate responses but I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If you're not ok with that, that's fine too. However I will say don't feel bad for feeling sad. We feel sad. We're human. It happens. I know our entire culture has demonized the idea, but it's normal, and treating it like it isn't normal doesn't help anyone.

Motion though bud. You gotta keep moving. When you're sad and down it's easy to sit there and wallow in it. You can't do that. It'll kill you. Trust me I know, I've been there. It can be hard to think of things to do when you're down too, I get that. Just getting out and being around energy can help. Start slow, work your way up, and go from there. The actual process isn't hard, it's the doing that's hard. But you can do it. A thing to remember too is to be you. People who don't like you for you aren't your friends anyway, and you're not missing anything but not having them there.

We're all going to make it bud.

Yep, occam's razor applies, pharma companies just wanna make a quick buck.

> I'm just trying to push you in the right direction, and if you need me to do it I'll do it, and If I need to keep doing it, I will.

I'm tearing up upon reading this. You're a good man. Keep pushing us. I'm sorry for using this place for my own problems. It's what i also do at night when i have monologues and having a discussion with "someone" in my head. Where i go over my life, my problems and so on.

I should really go to bed and be ready for hopefully an enjoyable experience with this girl i'm going out with tomorrow.

From deep in my heart. Thank you user. I feel like a bitch crying now. Why do i feel this self pity about myself.

I don't think i'll ever stray from Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular. While i know a lot of the stuff here is not good for a wounded mind like mine. It's stars like you that makes this place special.

Again, thank you. I'll probably be on this board for time to come and i'll probably say the same things i've already said. But if you're willing to push me. Then please do.

Goodnight anons.

Have a good sleep.

I really do appreciate you taking the time to talk to me as I've never mentioned this to anyone in my life before. I also saw you mention your an ex vet, I've been going through the joining process for a while now as a reserve and it's probably the best thing that's happened to me in a while. Im going to follow that path and find what makes me happy and go with it I guess. I need to clear these bad thoughts out my head and open up a bit with those I love most about my problems.

Thank you again, I really do appreciate you taking the time just to listen and talk it's helped me out a lot.

I tried pills for my depression. I quit them and started exercising regularly instead and I am now more physically, mentally, and spiritually balanced than I have ever been.