Both Geoff Johns and Joe Manganiello started following Armie Hammer which, if past events are any indication...

Both Geoff Johns and Joe Manganiello started following Armie Hammer which, if past events are any indication, might mean he's in the DCEU (the Batman movie, particularly).

Who do you think he could play?
He'd be a great Hal but it's unlikely.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/john-cleese-dc-extended-universe-movie-role/
twitter.com/JoeManganiello
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mo-Cap for Abin Sur.

Booster Gold.

i wish geoff would write comics again. I wasn't liking justice league but after the rebirth issue I realize I miss his presence in comics

Also John Cleese followed Snyder and Affleck

screenrant.com/john-cleese-dc-extended-universe-movie-role/

Ooh, he'd be a great Booster.

The thing is, it's more likely he's playing someone in the Batman movie, so I don't think characters like that are very likely. Someone like Dent seems more likely.

Yeah.
In the thread he had when that happened, the general consensus seemed to be that he'd be a great Wintergreen.

Oliver Queen.

Sadly, I know.
Shame, really. I wonder how would he play uber greedy Booster.

Ministry of silly bullets.
>tfw he was already Batman, now he'll be Green Batman

I just want him and Cavill together again.

I could see him as Ollie.

He'd be a great Hal, shame WB is so scared of GL

Joe would be a perfect fit for Deathstroke. He has the physique, I don't know how well he acts though.

Remember when some DC guys followed Channing Tatum.

Remember when it meant nothing?

Stop splitting hairs, Sup Forums.

He already got cast as Deathstroke

Agreed, they have great chemistry.

I'm still hoping for a sequel to Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Manganiello? He is Deathstroke, it has already been announced, mate.

Batman-wise?
Owlman

>I'm still hoping for a sequel to Man from U.N.C.L.E.
I liked that there was no some shitty love triangle, except moments when Solo intentionally screws everything up to embarrass Kuryakin.

When did this happen? I remember before BvS came to theaters people were rumoring it, but we never had confirmation as far as I've seen.

Agreed.
The way Solo was a womanized and used it to tease Kuryakin, like you said, and to get what he wanted was great. The sequence where he first meets the Victoria and progressively shows her what he stole is great.

Just take a look at his twitter:
twitter.com/JoeManganiello

The announcement was on September 8th but it was discovered a few days before, if I remember correctly.

He already posted pictures of merchandise DC sent him and he occasionally retweets Deathstroke related stuff. He seems pretty excited.

I don't think anything is official but we got usual clues.
>suit
>Manganiello follows Johns, Affleck, Snyder, whoever else remains
>Deathstroke comics
It'll always be funny to me how he got Deathstroke Rebirth and second issue of Rebirthed series but no #1
Meanwhile, Kuryakin beats up bunch of dudes. God, I love that movie.

Instead of being George Miller's Batman (who, I believe, was usually doing things alone to bring that across in the film), he'll be Affleck's Nightwing.

The scene where he tries his hardest not to beat up the two "muggers" is great. Solo just casually walking up from behind a pillar afterwards, just to tease Kuryakin.

Goddamn the humor between those two was really well done.

Catman

I really hope he's Hal. He has the right look and personality.
Not to mention he'd look hot with Ezra's Barry.

And that scene ties up everything nicely later at the end and they become true BFF.
>then DC gives to 2017 Simone to write again
I'd love to but pass.

>John Cleese
He would've been a fantastic Alfred.
I suppose that means he would also be fantastic Wintergreen.

POTTERY

He'd be a cool Himon

>Armie "Box Office Poison" Hammer

Bravo Zack

>Momoa
>Cavill
>Manganiello
>Pine
>possibly Hammer
DC has really been stepping up their game in the husbando department.

justice league was all right. just seemed like he didn't really get batman during that run. the joker question in the moebius chair was retarded.

I miss him too

maybe he'll come back for LOSH Rebirth

Yfw you realize Guy Ritchie would have directed a perfect Batman/Superman movie and already two men perfectly cast as Batman and Superman

YFW Illya's reaction to having his Father's watch stolen would be the same as Bruce's