Literal 10/10s only please

Literal 10/10s only please.

Perfect doesn't exist you plebs. Most of these movies are 9s at best.

This. I don't rate movies 10 or 1.

The City of Lost Children
>pic related

I often like to ask people if they have seen this just to test whether they have taste or not.

The Wrestler >>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Swan > The Fountain

This

Also

>Spring Breakers
>Punch Drunk Love
>Badlands
>Paris, Texas
>Days of Heaven
>King of Comedy

I never understood why people even bring up The Wrestler when discussing Aronofsky films. He didn't even write it. It's barely even his film at all.

Uhh, he directed it?

I heard Boyhood took 12 years to make.

boring garbage 6/10 at best

no Led Zeppelin in music
kys

Directing someone else's screenplay is basically just earning a paycheck. There's no creative involvement at all. There's no reason to bring up a film he didn't write himself while discussing his work, because it's not his work.

Unless you actually believe that director > writer, in which case lol.

led zeppelin were plagiarist.

This is objectively a 10/10

How did you get a picture of me?

>Boyhood
>Rick and Morty
>No Pet Sounds
>3 Pink Floyd albums
>Diamond Dogs, of all Bowie albums he made in the 70s
I honestly hope this is bait

god you have fucking tragic taste

Of course it's fucking bait, in every category there's at least one shitty piece (well except maybe in the art one).

Are you actually retarded or doing an incredible impression?

I like how your issue with the music section of the "greatest artistic achievements" is that it doesn't include fucking Led Zeppelin and The Beach Boys.

It's a bait image, so I can only hope these responses are bait too? You really think anything produced by either of those groups deserves to be included on a short list of the greatest artistic achievements in music? If so, kill yourself as soon as possible, you are a fucking oxygen thief.

>Boyhood
>Rick & Morty
>The Beatles
>Naruto
>The Walking Dead
>Full Metal Alchemist

Gee I don't know son.

DOOD WONG KAR WAI LMAO

One of the replies was genuine bait, the others not so much.

>pet sounds
>not one of the greatest albums of the past 100 years

>Full Metal Alchemist instead of Boku no Hero academia

t. Classicist pleb

Just noticed he has a mouth

>Boku no Hero Academia instead of Bobobo Bo Bobobo

But user, Pet Sounds IS one of greatest achievements in music. That whole music section is a mess though.

oxygen
thieves
abort
yourselves

No, it's not dude. I don't know what you've been reading that would make you think that. It's a fun pop album with some genuinely tasteful and surprisingly mature composition. It has a place in history for the standard of its production as well. It's great. I love the album. To say it is one of the greatest achievements in music though, is to be very, very confused.

Half the reasons Pet Sounds is so praised in the first place are its many similarities to Classical music be that in its composition, orchestration and general arrangement or noted use of counterpoint and classical motif development etc.

Don't be an idiot.

Okay user, what would you put on that list instead?

I know there's only like 5 of us on here than unironically think The Fountain is the greatest thing ever, and I just want y'all to know that I appreciate every one of you.

Santas are watching you.

#teamironman

Just did my yearly watch tonight. Was fucking beautiful.

The Thing

How can The Fountain be a 10/10 when mother! is twice as good?

Are you fucking retarded ? that is like saying Kubrick's The shining (1980), was all King's work

7/10

8/10

6/10

8/10

I understand why Americans adore FG, but its not a perfect film.

capeshit/10

Never watched huh user?
Too bad.

I didnt remark on 10s kiddo. Dont be so insecure.

>Walking Dead in comics

>named "The Fountain"
>literally no fountains in the movie

Exact same shit as that shitty "It comes at night" movie where they play on your expectations.

holy fuck batman. what a casual pleb! please kys

>Dark Souls 2
Yeah this is bait.

This was shit.

Why is Fullmetal Alchemist on this list I mean the manga is good but it's nowhere near berserk where any of those others on the list.

>inb4 contrarian faggots

well, I figure someone was bound to post this bullshit in a perfectly decent thread. Y

Explain urself

>HURR DIS BULLSHIT
t.contrarian hipster

Just looked up the premise of this movie.

Jesus fucking crispies why are all those Holocaust Junggebliebene experiment films so kino? Like literally every single film with that premise is a balls-to-the-wall cinematic experience to be had.

Pic related.