Mon chéri, you can't handle me

>mon chéri, you can't handle me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jonah grabs boombox and plays some Oingo Boingo
>Jonah gets up and starts dancing and yelling
>OH OH OH OH OH MISS FRENCHIE FRY? YOU GONNA CRY? YA GONNA CRY DARLING?
>OOOOOOOO OH OH OH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

Decent

>*burp* T-there's no *buurp* God*burp*, mon cheri *buuurp*

>then why are they called love handles?

>I am sure you have more than enough "handles" on your body, Jonah!

>YOU FRENCH FRIES STIIIIIINK! EWW EWW! RETREAT RETREAT!
Should've been this.

Is he talking to a french bathroom scale?

Sup Forums EPIC btfo

>rip open button down shirt
>reveals a suicide vest
>"CHARLIE HEBDO DESERVED IT ALLAHU ACKBAR"
>detonate

she cannot refute this

this is my favorite meme rn

WE
CAN'T
WIN

WE NEED MORE TIME

SHUT UP ROASTIE JUST LET US FUCKING HAVE THIS ONE

>brad and leo? ugh.. you don't get to bring friends

>i only do girls above 6/10

>No one asked you, Jonah!

*pulls out glock*

P-p-please stop

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

>"why don't you make me satisfied the only way you can instead and leave?"

>moh sherry, you're outta your league whether you know it or not
*as he says this he is opening his wallet removing a wad of hundreds which he "makes it rain" all over her general direction*

10/10

>*pulls out glo-
>Hahaha look at how small it is!

The Stacy School Shooter Rebuke

breddy good

Studios have security checks. He would never be able to sneak a gun in, unless he hides it between his fat rolls.

JUST LET HIM HAVE THIS ONE

>That's a flattering proposal, but it doesn't really sound like there's much in it for me. Besides, I have a beautiful girlfriend, so I'm really not interested in going on a date with a rude actress. But you're not really an actress, are you? You're a weather lady. I understand it must be hard for you, knowing that despite how beautiful you are, and despite how fat I am, I'm the successful actor of the two. So much would seem to be in your favour, and yet you just couldn't crack the big time. Is that why you're so obsessed with my weight? Don't you find that a bit petty? It's ironically really, the same lack of charisma and tragic sense of humor you are showing me now is the same reason you have failed professionally, which in turn made you bitter, and here you are perpetuating that cycle, unable to come to grips with the fact that your only gift in life - your beauty, is really just a cosmic accident that has nothing to do with your quality as a person. You are, for want of a better word, a cunt. A nice looking cunt, to be sure. You really are beautiful. Just not quite beautiful enough to get away with being a talentless, vacuous, whore.

>you're a pretty lady, but all that beauty doesn't mean a thing when you're so mean! it's what's on the inside that counts!

>Like all the $5 foot longs that are inside you?

>you're fat on the inside too

mon chéri is masculine though

mon is masculine
chérie is feminine

Seriously the only way out lads.

Well I count at least 15 burgers inside that belly Jonah.

The fuck you think metal detector is for.

Bros... whatever we do we just can't win... it's over... just let go...

Why the fuck does it always end with Jonah pulling out his glock?

>You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. Subway likes me. My fans like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

you're rubber im glue, what you say it bounce off you and sticks to me!

>Bitch don't even try to step to me
>I'm Jonah King of the Hill
>Tear off shirt
>Piledriver her into stage
>Real american starts playing

>holds up universal hand gesture to summon unseen maître d'
>"Check, please!"

Frenchman here, Ornella is BASED. This is how we deal with overweight hollywood jews in France. Mesallah brothers we will win in the end.

>What's the matter, frog got your tongue?
>frog got your tongue?
>frog

???

frog is a pejorative for a french person, it's just a play on cat got your tongue

It's "ma chérie".
"Mon chéri" would mean Jonah is gay.

french people also eat frogs
how do you not know this, go outside

inshallah brother

>would mean Jonah is gay.
>implying

Ha ha ha. What's really funny is you dream about me while I didn't even know you existed before today.

There's just something wrong with him, the proportions or something. Just does not look right.

yeah he looks awful, he should go full powerlifter 100kg+ mode

nipples

arms too short for his torso

>no u

square torso and thin arms

Can someone post the pic with him as the subway monster?

>post the automatic win comeback each time this thread pops up
>it never gets any replies
fuck you all then you're not getting it

kek

bost

chéri is masculine, chérie is feminine
mon chéri for a guy, ma chérie for a girl
t. actual frenchfag

>Watch it frenchy

no
delet this

WAIT

I WAS OUT OF INTERNET FOR WEEKS

Is this a new meme I missed?

What is going on?

>frenchfag
when are you gonna boot out all the mena people out of france lad

This is bothering me more than it should.

>You! CMERE YOU!
>FUCK OFF! FRENCH PIG!

I think we've got a winner boys!

this shit happened a like a year ago

WITNESSED

By Allah, I will punish this kufr whore for her insolence!

witnessed

I'd have to go out of my parents' basement for that

I mean shit, that's pretty good. It's too bad this meme is too far gone for this to end it.

>he starts talking about electrical infetterence on live French TV

Gordon speaks fluent French and would rip that bitch an array of assholes spanning her whole back.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

>Because I'm jewish?
French cunt's career ended.

"i'll let you train with them before you get to me"

so have any anglo celebrities been on the show after Jonah?

>I'll take Who are two guys that would never fuck in a million years for 300, Alex!
>...
>What, you guys don't get Jeopardy here?

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

why does he get so much shit?
he seems like a nice guy

>Is this what it is now? A celebrity roast? To ambush an unprepared guest with no warning at all, how cowardly.. I thought the French had gotten over their stigma, but it seems you still wave that white flag up and proud.

damn, that's fucking rough. Isn't it true though? Not saying that makes it cool, but I cant think of any serious roles hes had.

nevermind it was actually them just fucking with each other, and jonah made it awkward for a brief moment

>l-le s-s-surrendering c-cheese e-eating monkey :(

He was okay in wolf of wall street, but thats how I'd expect him to be in real life.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>* pulls out submachine gun* The fuck you just say bitch?
>*crowd starts screaming in agony*
>Everyone shut the FUCK up right now! I am about to create the biggest fucking tragedy in French history since the Eagles of Death Metal

So is the meme that we all pretend that a great comeback isn't good enough no matter what?

I've seen lots of good responses in previous threads, but they all get dismissed with low effort quips posted with a picture of the French girl, as if she can suddenly speak English and make a comeback

you know too much.. come here boy.

This thread is filled with terrible comebacks. Post your best one then

>graciously laughs at her joke and approvingly add"At least you're funny"
There. Done.

cringe

Is she unstoppable?

terrible. you just got humiliated on tv by a weather girl and all you do is submit to the joke?

>mfw I know five years on we'll still being trying to find the perfect comeback