You fucking drumpftards got off easy this time. Scripter forum with Matt Lauer. Consider yourselves lucky

You fucking drumpftards got off easy this time. Scripter forum with Matt Lauer. Consider yourselves lucky..

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15822
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>harmless

Lol nice argument conservashit

Overall I'd have to rate this bait 7/10
Good source material with potential to trigger but execution was too forward and unsubtle.
Better luck next time kiddo

>Trump bragging about treason and warcrimes.

What.

When has he ever even been in a position to do such things in the first place?

I don't remember Trump having a career as a senator, or Secretary of state.

Matt is secretly alt right. He looks like a nazi.

It's only rigged when it is against Trump, remember that.

You retards realize they feed on (you)'s right?

This.

Seems like the strategy as of late has been to use what has been working against Hillary.

They question trumps health and now this. Get ready for a trump email scandal.

>somebody spent the time to make this
>some people actually believe it

You are saying it wasn't one sided?

>Scripter forum with Matt Lauer

Hillary purposely had Matt act hard on her about emails last night even though it wasn't that hard and actually was pretty fake, so that the MSM could create the narrative that we shouldn't be asking her about her corruption anymore and that it's a boring topic in hopes that it isn't a big part of the debates.

lauer is a clinton donor

baselessly accusing Trump of doing things Hillary has done wrong has been the Democrats' strategy from the start

> Not fact-checking the other side
> interrupting one side to move on while not doing it once for Trump

"It's rigged folks."

Projection, was it?

The fact that CTR is actually trying to act like Lauer is against Hillary is cringe worthy. They work together in unison.

Ok, So those Emails confirmed that she sold weapons to ISIS, killed Qaddafi for Profit as well as framed him, and had full capability to retrieve the 4 men taken hostage in Benghazi back with Military force, but refused to.
Remember Benghazi? That was the Creation of ISIS. The very moment she caved in to a bunch of men in the middle of no where and sold them weapons. Caved is not a good word but that or it was Her plan.

keep drinking the kool aid

if you accuse someone of a misdoing first, then they can't do it back or it'll look like petty whataboutism. It's a common tactic of the left, especially lately

Is this fucking real

Lol alright bud. Implying you can relate to a multi billionaire with 3 wives. Keep boosting his ego. Drumpfkins are impervious to facts.

da mush ma32ool

Alright ausfalia. Ill ask you your opinion on the us election when it matters. Never. LOL

Trump connects with people despite being a billionaire. He doesn't pretend he's someone he's not. Being a complete phony is the worst way to try to win people over.

Hillary didnt pay ayone to write that article. Shes above illegal collusion. Unlike donald dump and his army of russian twitter trolls.

How would trump have the influence to rig anything? Unless people hate Hillary that much they'd rig things of thier own volition.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15822

Subject: Apples
Will we receive them this Fall? How can I buy some for personal use?

>being this retarded
i dont know shit about classified information:the post

Didn't he work for her foundation at one point?

that was hillary also

>she picks produce
>she reads maps
>she takes selfies
>she toasts with beer

I'm dying over here.

True, basic security is completely unimportant, especially for people in positions of power.

that actually makes her look like a real human bean
she writes like my mum

>88117051
Make whatever memes you like. I'm done with #ratlauer.

I swear to God if Trump wins it will be glorious. For absolutely everyone I've ever suspected of being full of shit is anti-Trump while all the people I've ever loved are pro-Trump.

The non-Trumps are dead to me, and it's fortunate to be blessed with such knowledge.