What's the best episode(s)?

What's the best episode(s)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TG3Bn-rqvlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Grave is my personal favorite. It's slow-paced and not much happens, but it's overall vibe is atmospheric and creepy as hell. Also, it stars based Lee Marvin playing against type as a coward. That alone makes it worth watching.

The obsolete man

to serve man

The one about the going back in time to fix things and save someone.

the guy who reads books in a bunker

Came here to say this. I also love the one where the aliens start invading a town and everyone gets paranoid.

If everyone was forced to watch A Stop at Willoughby, the entire modern incarnation of the capitalist system as we know it would collapse.

The one with the ventriloquist doll who tells the little girl that he's literally going to pimp her out on the streets. Shocking.

To Serve Man

The Lincoln assassination one?

so are there only 4 of these? i remember watching this movie and it was like 4 mini movies in one. Or are there more parts I should know off?

I've seen something about a man on the wing of a plane, something with nazi's, something with a kid that could wish everything and something with old people being young again

>so are there only 4 of these?
umotm8
there's 5 seasons, three of which when seasons were nearly 40 episodes long.

ok so what am i thinking about then?

i dont know much about twilight zone but i watched a movie which had 4 mini movies

- man on wing of plane
- nazi shit
- kid wishes everything
- bunch of seniors being kids again

those are all episodes, so it was probably the movie that remade them.

You're describing pretty famous episodes so you probably saw a compilation of a few episodes packaged as a movie.

You watched the 1983 movie, which was based on 4 episodes from the 1959 tv series.

so what the fuck is talking about then with 5 seasons 40 episodes?

nah it was a movie, not a compilation

ok that could be it

Back There

I've always enjoyed A Game of Pool(S03E05) and The Brain Center at Whipple's (S05E33)

The actual show was ran for 5 seasons, you melon. Though they get progressively worse as rod was pretty burnt out by S3 and started handing a lot of it off to outside people. So the tone has a lot of changes. But 1-3 are GOAT, and 4-5 are hit-miss.

Fuck off commie.

One For The Angels always makes me tear up

The Shelter.

Favourite is And When the Sky Was Opened.

Time Enough At Last

Any episode about a tired businessman.

youtube.com/watch?v=TG3Bn-rqvlA

Essential:
The Eye of the Beholder
Time Enough at Last
It's a Good Life
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street
Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?
To Serve Man
Nick of Time
The Obsolete Man
Five Characters in Search of an Exit
Valley of the Shadow
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
Living Doll
The Masks

Personal Favorites:
The Man in the Bottle
A Nice Place to Visit
I Shot an Arrow into the Air
The Silence
Printer's Devil
The New Exhibit
Stopover in a Quiet Town

Comfy Episodes:
Hocus-Pocus and Frisby
Walking Distance
Mr. Bevis
A Stop at Willoughby
Kick the Can

>Any episode about a tired businessman.
i was annoyed that the ep didn't explore at all how his life changed after getting the bum leg. nothing about the course of his life changed at all, which i don't buy.

The Midnight Sun

Just watched it. Shitty ending.

The Hitch-Hiker and Mirror Image actually get chills and disturbed thoughts from me.

Howling Man, Invaders and Shadow Play are pretty good too.

horrible

the war ones are the best. A Quality of Mercy is my fav

Night Call
The Shelter

walking distance is also my fave

Can we admit for once that a lot of the episodes, possibly even more than 50%, are kinda shit or haven't aged well at all? I'm talking about all the goofy science fiction stuff with goofy monsters and goofy science, the episodes filmed on tape, etc.

The preachy political stuff has aged like milk imho.

One of my personal favorites, Elizabeth Montgomery as a brunette who spoke no english was too cute.

Best episode for me was the kid who could manipulate reality, jack in the box man scared the fuck out of me.

which ones this

my favorite Twilight Zone episode is the one where the man is in a luncheonette and orders fried eggs. he stares at the eggs and starts to freak out as the eggs gurgle and seem to make noises. then he thinks they are commanding him. he tries to drown them with ketchup but they still live. he tries to ask for help but everyone thinks he's crazy. at the end he is institutionalized and it's revealed that the eggs were his mom. anyone know the title?

The Howling Man, one of the best ones.