How?

How?

how what?

A nice haircut and dressing well can do a lot for a man, you would know that if you had a prominent paternal figure to teach it to you so you dont end up creating threads on 4 chan on your mid 20's

>so you dont end up creating threads on 4 chan on your mid 20's
the projection. sorry you h8 yourself m8

Haircut and styling. Look at the right picture, at the hair along the side of the head. You can see the same receding spot is there, it's just covered up by his much longer bangs. He's basically using the longer hair to cover up the hair line. It's a subtle comb-over.

Leave him alone, you fruitcake! One thread was enough.

try mids 30s buddy

men age like wine

Wonder if he used Japanese Potatoes for his jaw.

what's their secret

>le projection meme
Lmaoing at ur life

Cool it, bud

Why does Bradley on the left look like Robin Williams making a troll face?

The only thing different i see is that he's got an entirely different jaw.

im not the one who hates people who make topics

>you would know that if you had a prominent paternal figure to teach it to you so you dont end up creating threads on 4 chan on your mid 20's

Looks like a nose surgery.

>on your mid 20's
Late 20's thank you very much

Some jaw/chin work to make it more masculine. Mild nosework, definitely had his depressor septi muscle altered so his nose doesn't pull down when he smiles. Some hairwork as well to have his hair be fuller and have more control over his hairline.

This, people can do a lot of shit with hair of you have time and money

Nigga he just got fit. You'd be surprised with what a little diet an exercise can do.

*me on the left*

money

You guys worry way too much about your hair. Nobody else gives a fuck. Trust me, I'm a girl

Every actor in Hollywood has had hair transplants and is on hormones that make their dick malfunction. That's reason they aren't going bald anymore.

Timestamp or GTFO

>Is on hormones that make their dick malfunction. That's reason they aren't going bald anymore.

>being a hairlet

Nice """genes""" ya got there!

Add the stubble of the right onto the left and the left is infinitely better. That chest hair and receding hairline scream masculinity. The right looks like he spends too much time cleaning his anus in the shower.

finasteride, somehow everyone on the internet manages to get it, especially Sup Forums and other loser forums

Is he also on finastride or is he just blessed with great genetics?

Beard, hair styling and nose job.

His hairline is stronger than my entire body and spirit

blessed

his dad still has all his hair

Man, Jake is goddamn lucky to turn out like that with those parents.

What is Hollywood hiding from us.

If you put your ring on the other hand you loose 5kg every 21 days.

>What is Hollywood hiding from us.

steroids?

He looks terrible when he shaves.

>Jakes parents are average

>Jake is extremely beautiful

>Barely ages

>Meanwhile Maggie looks almost as old as her mum and could easily pass for her fathers wife

All it takes is 1-4 FUE sessions

Motivation, it's a lot easier to exercise and stick to a diet when you know millions of dollars, world fame, and adoration of women will come out of it.

Finasteride can't stop balding you dumb shit. It's a temporary

I'm so fucking JEALOUS

I'm 24, receding hairline and can't grow a beard for the life of me. I'm gonna look like a giant fucking baby at 30.