TRUMP GENERAL - LET THEM EAT STEAK EDITION!

>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y
>Trump on Detroit News 9/3/16
detne. ws/2coSs8R
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldtrump2016online.com/
aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/
stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/
youtube.com/watch?v=NFEeS2OXpoI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473372134971.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to see anger from the media. God dammit I want to see bias. This is no longer about differences in policy this is our democracy vs third world dictator bullshit. I want to see people call out the Trump advocates, don't let them get away with their lies, kick them off your fucking show, get up and walk away from the table. THIS IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE IN OUR COUNTRY.

I almost owe Trump a debt of thanks. I was on the fence for this election I was always going to vote for Hillary but I'm burnt out, I worked for the Obama campaign in 08' '12 and am just burnt out on POTUS elections. I'd rather spend my time working on local, State and congressional races. I'm back in, I just donated heavily, I just signed up to host workers in my swing state, I just signed up to door knock, I'll do it all. Winning 45% - 40% isn't good enough.

If more than 30% of my County votes for Trump I will be disappointed, I want to push his ass down into the 20's. i'll do everything I can to make that happen. I can live with 20% of my community being crazy violent racist fucks, I can't live in a place above 30%.

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
>no shill link

You lie

Reported

Hillary will be president

Copied and pasted from r/hillaryclinton, shitty attempt at b8

WHAT IS A LEPPO?

Aw, crap.

Forgive me, user. I failed.

I just woke up.

> Stale pasta

Either the shills really are in hiding right now or they have they having nothing left

>people like this exist

He a rich nigga

>Seattle Seahawks are going to collectively sit during the national anthem on 9/11
>Normies across the US become aware that the United States is being destroyed within by cultural Marxism
>They come out in droves to vote for Donald Trump to Make America Great Again

PRAISE KEK

What's a Farage?

PRAISE HIM!

Battle Awoos a Best

>look at little Nate's site
>he's unskewing polls

Dyin' Lyin' Killary Clinton is on ACE Inhibitors for stroke prevention.
>FACT: In very late 2012 Illary was diagnosed with a blood clot. In her brain.

Blood clots cause strokes, and Hypertension is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.

What is THE premier hypertension medication, and also a medication that causes persistent dry coughing in many cases? ACE Inhibitors(ACEI)
>aafp.org/afp/2015/0201/p193.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955006/

Dyin's doctor could prescribe her ARBs which might get rid of the cough: but ARBs are not as good and have increased mortality in comparison to ACEI. Why wouldn't Illary go for something that is less likely to kill her when she knows she can lie her way around the coughing?
>Extensive clinical trials confirm that ARBs have no unique role in the prevention of stroke. If one considers the unique cardiovascular protective benefits of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors, however, the choice of first-line therapy for prevention of stroke is perhaps not a choice at all!
>stroke.ahajournals.org/content/40/9/3161.full
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033811/

Persistent coughing can be diagnosed as seasonal allergies. Hillary is making sure you know about her "seasonal allergies" on the letter from her doctor. Why wouldn't she be on hypertension medication after a blod clot was found in her brain? All her report says is Coumadin and "seasonal allergies."They are intentionally playing this up because once it can no longer be hid it will "come out"(tee hee) that it was a "misdiagnosis" and it was really just a side effect of her hypertension medication that "oh-so-many" people take.

But she's taking it because she had a clot in her brain, and could stroke out at any moment.

All the meanwhile people shoot off much worse diseases that will make Hillary's health look like maybe not such a big deal in comparison when it finally comes out.

The well is dry. They are trying their hardest but they honestly have nothing left.
What will they use election day? Trump is a racist? I believe we have heard all of their outrageous false claims.

They are truly desperate, They can't stop us from making America great again.

>The people who watch football are all working class in their 30s
right?
So they will get angry right

WHEN ARE THE DEBATES?
i wanna stock up on snacks ţbh

Hills throat is dry too

The snot thickens

#UpHillBattle

Jesus. Dedication. How long did this take you

Here is a question for the anons currently residing in PA:

1) which county?

2) were you paying attention in 2012 election?

3) how will Trump turnout be in comparison to Romney 2012 in your county?

4) how will Hillary turnout be in comparison to Obama 2012 in your county?

5) is it possible that, in your county, (check pic related) that many Obama voters will stay home this election and that many additional Trump voters will turnout this election in comparison to Romney?

Note: flipping a vote here can mean a former Obama voter voting Trump this election. But it could also mean

1) An Obama voter staying home and an extra voter (that didn't vote in 2012) voting Trump
or
2) Two Obama voters staying home
or
3) Two extra voters (that didn't vote in 2012) voting Trump

>On November 9th, we will get to tell people like that to move to Canada

keked

CTR is raiding /qa/
Get rid of this thread

DAILY REMINDER

The "Aleppo Incident" is 4D chess by Johnson. Before the media was shutting him out. Now that he made his "mistake", people will be paying attention to him. They will see what a sensible Libertarian this man is.

Expect his poll numbers to skyrocket in the next couple of days.

>spend $30,000 on memes
>get murdered by an organic one
ALEPPAN POTTERY

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
get this out

Nigel Farage and his servant Artoria Pendragon are the winners of Brexit.
They defeated all of their opponents and got their wish granted.
Britain is saved.

The first one is on September 26th.

Just like Sup Forums said, the msm now wants to claim Trump talked about classified info last night when he clearly avoided the pitfall set up for him. How many more pathetic attempts will they muster? Have a qt instead.

Who cares about ?

>WELL DONE STEAK
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH Sup Forums

DEAR EUROPOORS

American Liberals worship you as gods because they think Europe is this progressive liberal utopia (Im not exaggerating) and so they take a very smug satisfaction from you guys agreeing with them. Like they nearly came in their chastity cock cages back in 2008/2012 whenever they heard some white guy with a funny accent says how much he liked Obama. Its just comforted them so much to know they were on "the right side of history"

So if you ever see any americans bitching about Trump, please make it a point to voice your support for Trump AND make sure they know you are european. It will utterly crush them and have a huge psychological warfare effect on the zeitgeist of american liberals if they see a bunch of Europeans supporting a mean evil racist like Trump

thank you

They do that a lot, go look at almost any 2014 result vs the polls, hell look at Brexit.

Sorry, user. I had thought I took it out. I will next thread (unless someone else makes it).

kek

We need like a countdown on this

ok yeb(!)

Yes, because we all know 4D chess to mean "fuck up so bad on national TV that both libs ad the alt-right shit on you".

hour or two, added some stuff over time as people here suggested things

save for later:

>MONDAY
>SEPTEMBER 26
Presidential Debate 01
9PM EST
Hempstead, NY

>TUESDAY
>OCTOBER 04
Vice-Presidential Debate
9PM EST
Farmville, VA

>MONDAY
>OCTOBER 09
Presidential Debate 02
9PM EST
St. Louis, MO

>WEDNESDAY
>OCTOBER 19
Presidential Debate 03
9PM EST
Las Vegas, NV

>I can't live in a place above 30%.
But in USA, he's polling at over 40%. Best grab the rope.

Hey user, could you make one for Wisconsin next? Or Ohio?

Hiro reads it. It's like Sup Forums's federal government.

>mfw liberals have only been able to register spics to vote in already blue states like California

More like protecting HRC who is likely immunocompromised.

DUDE, for the parenthesis elements, use (((element))), except for Americium of course

>Here is a question for the anons currently residing in PA:
>1) which county?
live in Philadelphia
>2) were you paying attention in 2012 election?
yes
>3) how will Trump turnout be in comparison to Romney 2012 in your county?
don't know
>4) how will Hillary turnout be in comparison to Obama 2012 in your county?
don't know. maybe a little less
>5) is it possible that, in your county, (check pic related) that many Obama voters will stay home this election and that many additional Trump voters will turnout this election in comparison to Romney?
don't know

The only thing I know is the only way Clinton wins here is through voter fraud. Every other area of the state is union workers who hate Clinton.

Nah, media has made it very clear now that there are "wrong" europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFEeS2OXpoI

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

>Hiro reads it. It's like Sup Forums's federal government.
And.... why should we care?

I'm genuinely curious, not trying to be an ass.

>A fucking debate at Longwood University
It's like half an hour away from me
I wish I could meet Pence
I don't want to spend too long and that liberal shithole

What did he mean by this?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473372134971.webm

>cuckluminium
>Shillver
>Americium
10/10

Americans want the business class to control EVERYTHING UNILATERALLY!

>MEDIA
>THEIR PAY
>FOREIGN POLICY
>DOMESTIC POLICY
>MEDICAL INDUSTRY

the public sector has been taking hits for years and it's literally there FOR YOU.

electing someone like trump proves that business people, who know little about anything else, perceive their money and specialized skills towards those careers endeavor them as philosophers, political historians, military leaders, and whatever else their skewed views and miseducations have led them.

this shit is ridiculous. every. and i repeat, EVERY FUCKING TRUMP SURROGATE has to either revise or interpret some bullshit that trump says. i've never seen anything like it. this fucking idiot can't choose words well enough such that people who are listening can understand his positions about anything. his running mate, mike pence, whom i've never liked, comes across as somewhat reasonable by comparison. if that doesn't scare people, i don't know what will.

i'll say this now. trump supporters are not voting for trump. they are voting for either pence or the people that will belong to trump's cabinet who will inevitably be relegated to making trump's presidential decisions for him.

>THE RIGHT LEANING POLL IS WRONG

Larry Hogan says hi from the governor's mansion, 2014 was such a shitfuck election kek

If Clinton wins, one major goal is to make Arizona perma-blue.

>Sup Forums
>Not Sup Forums
user....

On a better note, is unofficial nightly around yet?

the fact that this is probably copypasta from reddit or neogaf makes it even sadder

there are people this fucking stupid out there

le current year man is a meme. No one takes him seriously other than 16 year olds anyway

Thanks fäms screen, capped

>there are people on Sup Forums right now in this current year who would pick Pepsi over Coka Cola.
KYS

Is she right?

>In regards to Donald Trump's supporters the average liberal opinion article tends to paint them in a strict, ultra-conservative light. Spare the rod, beat the child, and similar sentiments. However, given the lack of credibility to the Macwilliams article (2016) itself I believe it is safe to say while this is one interpretation of the Republican nominee's fan base, it is not the only way to view them. To say that there is a singular characteristic indicative of Trump supporters is illogical and superficial. First, while Macwilliams claims he has found statistical significance of this authoritarian trait in Trump voters the article fails to give us any proof of his analysis. No graphs, no hard data, no citations. Suffice it to say the evidence is lacking from the very beginning. To the uninformed voter the syntax and diction of the article seems to make the author look very confident. Confidence, however, is not a sound replacement for factual information. I do not believe that the authoritarian personality theory is as valid as it might be perceived to be and therefore I also believe that, disregarding my own personal philosophies, it is an incorrect assumption to say that all Trump supporters fit the authoritarian personalty bill.

Can someone MAGAfy this qt?

>LONGEST HALF-NATE IN (((PARENTHESIS)))

>tfw Donald always uses your favorite guac bowl for his taco bowls and he never washes them
>tfw playing with turtles and realize that Donald never gave back the couple that he borrowed
>tfw Donald borrowed my turtles just to show them to other people and make fun of me

>What is Aleppo?
>You're kidding...
>No

>What would you do about Aleppo
>What's Aleppo?
>You're kidding.
Love that line. One of the few times MSM hasnt made me seething angry.

probably thought it was a rare strain

>revise or interpret some bullshit that trump says
No, they have to interpret it back from what you fucks spun it to.

What does the cursive chicken scratch say?

>Never date a feminist is trending

Hmmmm

Wow I guess I'm a shill for hill now!!!

everytime, every single time

>Or Ohio?

Planning to do Ohio and Michigan next.

The former is a battleground state, the later is much more likely than WI.

PA took me a couple of days worth of free time (some 6 to 8 hours) so it won't take long to do the same to other states assuming the data is publicly available.

Pic related is the whole thing for PA

>inb4 a Trump related hashtags (((randomly))) appears

thanks user, saved

>╔════╗──────────────╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗╔═══╗─╔╗╔╗╔╗
──║║╔══╦╗╔╦════╦══╗─╔══╝║║║─║║║║║╚══╗─║║║║║║
──║║║║─║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║─║╚══╗║╚═╝║║║║╚═╝║─╔╗╔╗╔╗
───────────────║║

LOL, the Trump campaign uses the term "MAGA Hat" in their letest text message

It's happening folks
Memes are real

How would I know? Probably something about "muh allah"

Not for long!

I don't have a twitter.

I heard we finally crushed the NBC poll, how did the others come in?

It's all feminists claiming anyone who wouldn't sate them is ugly.

God, I can't wait for sexbots, or at the very least, virtual waifus.

Michigan is probably better than Ohio.

Given that you live in Philly two additional questions:

1) are people looking more excited about voting now than in 2012 there or less excited?
2) how did bernie fared there? Won, lost, tied?

see Also, Dr Pepper is superior.

>rare islamic pepe

Hey m8, i see that you understand this kind of stuff(polling and shit).

What do you think about PA? Latest polls show Hillary leading there +5 points right now.

She was leading +10 at the start of the August.

Can you give me your opinion about PA?

How can PA go red?

Maybe it says "Make America Great Again."

Over 300k votes cast. All but the one with the leftist, trump hating, NYtimes author with 1.8m followers are over 50% for trump.

She would be my new waifu

>What would you do, if elected, about a buttfor?
>about?
>a buttfor
>and what is a buttfor?
>you're kidding?
>No
>for pooping, silly

Found out what Gary Johnson thought Aleppo stood for

>American
>Lies
>Elevate
>Progressive
>Propoganda