X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime, pt.13

Between Bastion, the Dark Avengers, and a host of other threats, Cyclops, Wolverine, X-Force and the X-Men have made the best preparations they could for the return of the "Mutant Messiah".

Now, after 17 years on the run from Bishop, Hope, now a young woman & Cable have managed to trap their pursuer at the edge of time, and are finally coming home.

Join us for X-Men: Second Coming!

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/co/thread/88062845/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inhumans rule

Previous:

archived.moe/co/thread/88062845/

Lovely page, always nice to see Scott using his brain.

>One year ago
I really don't like it when they say one year has passed in-universe when it's only been like 2 years in the real world.

>Actually mourning literally whos
That's rare

I mean Namor said as much.

I like how ALL of the anti-mutant groups throughout the X-Men's history are involved in this.

>500 units
Just how many men is that?

I get hiding the existence of X-Force.
But hiding the fact that Bastion, Trask, Lang, Pierce and the others are back was fucking stupid. They should have told them that earlier.

about tree-fiddy

The fact that Kurt is raising a fuss about X-Force in the face of his entire species being extinct is also kind of dumb.

I must say, it's impressive that Bastion seems to have amassed forces equivalent to the army of a small nation.

I'd say it's consistent with Kurt's character, even in the face of extinction he wouldn't want to compromise his ideals by murdering people, especially not in cold blood.

Kurt is a Mutant of Peace!
Lot of unemployed S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.

Why didn't Cable just check the internet? He would have found out hours ago if he had.

Time for the best event. You're doing God's work OP, thanks.

Might be safer to snag a newspaper from that store/the motel than leave an electronic data trail.

One thing that always bugged me is whilst I love Hope's outfit, this isn't what she wore in Cable so where'd she get it?

If Bastion is this good at tracking mutants, why haven't they killed any of the mutants living outside of Utopia? Like Mystique, Sabretooth, Daken or Whirlwind?

Bingo.

It's a crossover not an event REEEEE

Time travel? Unstable molecules?

I like both costumes desu

The lines between them are often blurred.

I know. I'm just autistic. I mean events are crossovers.
A character guest starring is a crossover.
Thanks for reading either way!

You know, it's kind of weird that mutant hate is still this strong when there's only like 200 of them and they're an endangered species.

I love it when the X-Men intuitively combine their powers.

They're that afraid of fodder?

I know. This story really strokes my teamwork fetish.

This is normal.

>Now I can justify wearing this ridiculous cyborg armor!

That's some Hellboy shit, I love it.

It always triggers me when writers insist on having every character refer to Cyclops as 'Scott Summers'. Like why? They're all friends, there aren't any other Scott's around. Just call him by his name like a normal person or call him Cyclops.

Did they ever bring up Cameron Hodge and Archangel's history together?

Having some connection issues today.

If Land wasn't involved with this, it would be 10/10 perfect. It's still damned incredible, but it's just a few marks off.